2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 2/23/15 | 07:11 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Originally Posted by 15BluStang
Good news from my salesperson. She checked the Ford system and my Mustang is scheduled to be built March 3rd with delivery the week of March 8th.
Your ETA is 3/31/15 right now, 15BluStang. Be sure to PM me for updates.

Originally Posted by jonser
Last Saturday I placed the order for my new Mustang

How have you all been getting updates? Dealership, Ford????
Originally Posted by Skrapmetal
You need your order number and dealer number. You can PM Deysha (the Ford Service person posting repeatedly in this thread) with your order number and dealer's name and she'll get you going.
Good choice of color!
Originally Posted by skyerow
Waiting game for me as well, the dealer says that it hasn't even been picked up for scheduling yet. Is there really that many orders being placed for these cars? Mines a gt premium deep impact blue 6 speed with saddle leather and track pack.
Welcome and congrats on your order, guys! As Skrapmetal mentioned, you’re welcome to PM me with your dealer’s name and order numbers so I can track them.

Originally Posted by h0rN3t
mine was built on 2/19 ...waiting shipment for 3 days now...
It has not been put out to await shipment yet, h0rN3t. You’re welcome to PM me for an update.

Deysha
Old 2/23/15 | 08:20 AM
GT Member

My salesperson said they got the dates from an internal Ford system. If her dates end up being correct (or close to it) I will be really happy. But until I get a window sticker with a scheduled build date and see that it is built, I will take any delivery date as an estimate. Since there are a constant stream of cars and trucks sent down to Atlanta from the Rouge, Wayne, and Flat Rock assembly plants, I am hopeful that the transport time will be short.
Old 2/23/15 | 10:04 AM

My salesperson said they got the dates from an internal Ford system. If her dates end up being correct (or close to it) I will be really happy. But until I get a window sticker with a scheduled build date and see that it is built, I will take any delivery date as an estimate. Since there are a constant stream of cars and trucks sent down to Atlanta from the Rouge, Wayne, and Flat Rock assembly plants, I am hopeful that the transport time will be short.
We use the same system, 15BlueStang. You're welcome to keep checking with me.

Deysha
Old 2/23/15 | 10:55 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordService
We use the same system, 15BlueStang. You're welcome to keep checking with me.

Deysha
Considering the difference in date between what the dealer says and cotus, I am wondering if they took an Ecoboost Premium that they had already ordered for dealer sale and changed it to fit what I wanted while changes could still be made.
Old 2/23/15 | 11:04 AM
V6 Member

This experience has been terrible, I don't think I will ever special order again. The only reason for doing so, was because they were not out yet or at least not a White One !! ( This Car Was Ordered 4 Months Ago )

Last edited by Waiting; 2/23/15 at 11:37 AM.
Old 2/23/15 | 11:28 AM

Tired of waiting

My husband keeps coming home and asking why we haven't got a new delivery date yet , why it's still Awaiting Shipment , and if it'll ever come

Kate
Old 2/23/15 | 12:01 PM
GT Member

If it's worth waiting on, then be patient. This type of thing is not abnormal or rare. If it's not worth waiting on, get something available now. COTUS is telling me 1 day to go. It doesn't matter. I'll wait as long as it suits me to wait. If it takes too long, I'll look at extended inventory and see if a comparable Mustang is out there. If not, I'll look at my alternate choices. I'd love to have a BMW convertible hardtop. Or, I'll go cheap and get another Charger. I could get one for $10K less than the Mustang. For now, I'll keep waiting. Even if my patience runs out, it's no big deal. Why get upset over it? It's just a car.
Old 2/23/15 | 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by hschade
Thank you!

And Pics are posted in my Intro thread (https://themustangsource.com/forums/...-idaho-535441/), and in the Magnetic thread too.
AWESOME ! Enjoy !!!
Old 2/23/15 | 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by StangNut
Probably not. Ford screwed up the GT's built from 2/2 to 2/9 so they've been holding them for the last 2 weeks. Now they're saying it could be another 3 weeks before they're all fixed and released. What's even worse is they won't tell us what's wrong. They are a lot of VERY ANGRY people out there waiting for their cars.
How did you find out about this ? Can you send some links ? Also, how do I know whether my mustang is built between 2/2 to 2/9 ? Mine just moved to "In Production" from "In Order Processing".
Old 2/23/15 | 12:33 PM
GT Member

Just picked up a white eco boost for my wife to go with my GT with Perf Pkg and 50 year pkg, she loves it! i will say, i am pretty impressed with the power it has, and its only 10HP shy of my 99 cobra that i traded in!

2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-img_3805.jpg

2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-img_3809.jpg
Old 2/23/15 | 02:20 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by LaWFuLEviL
How did you find out about this ? Can you send some links ? Also, how do I know whether my mustang is built between 2/2 to 2/9 ? Mine just moved to "In Production" from "In Order Processing".
For the build date, you can ask Deysha. You can also look at the blend date on your window sticker. It'll be close.

Last edited by LinckG; 2/23/15 at 02:42 PM.
Old 2/23/15 | 11:05 PM
GT Member

Those are some pretty pictures disneyfun1.
The red looks good sitting next to white.
Old 2/24/15 | 01:20 PM

Waiting on my 2015 GT

Originally Posted by LinckG
For the build date, you can ask Deysha. You can also look at the blend date on your window sticker. It'll be close.

Sounds like a lot of us are in the same situation. I ordered Black 15 GT PP on 12/20/14 and COTUSB says production completed 2/4/15. Been awaiting shipment ever since. I can be patient but I want to know what the hold up is....
Old 2/24/15 | 01:29 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by kamalm3
Sounds like a lot of us are in the same situation. I ordered Black 15 GT PP on 12/20/14 and COTUSB says production completed 2/4/15. Been awaiting shipment ever since. I can be patient but I want to know what the hold up is....
We're not going to find out the cause, but there are approximately 4000 effected units. I'm adding a month to my estimated delivery date and going from there. If it takes more than that I'll reevaluate. As long as my Charger holds up I'm ok for now.
Old 2/24/15 | 03:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
Just picked up a white eco boost for my wife to go with my GT with Perf Pkg and 50 year pkg, she loves it! i will say, i am pretty impressed with the power it has, and its only 10HP shy of my 99 cobra that i traded in!

Attachment 168980

Attachment 168981
I have a sudden, and inexplicable craving for a creamsicle.
Old 2/24/15 | 07:12 PM
GT Member

I was curious if there were any issues being reported that might indicate why our cars are being held. Sure enough, there is an 8 page thread on brake issues.

I wonder if they are doing something about the brake squeal several GT owners are reporting. Go to YouTube or look at the thread on this forum here https://themustangsource.com/forums/...brakes-533730/ Wow, that sounds bad. They can keep the car as long as it takes to fix that. Of course it could be something else. I hope not. I'm getting a convertible. That would make me hate putting the top down. I'm crossing my fingers for improved brakes.

Last edited by LinckG; 2/24/15 at 08:47 PM.
Old 2/24/15 | 08:40 PM
Bullitt Member

Ahem...brakes.
Old 2/24/15 | 08:50 PM
GT Member

Old 2/25/15 | 06:02 AM

How often does Cotus update? realtime/ q data entry/change / daily?
Old 2/25/15 | 07:06 AM

Considering the difference in date between what the dealer says and cotus, I am wondering if they took an Ecoboost Premium that they had already ordered for dealer sale and changed it to fit what I wanted while changes could still be made.
Double check your info with them, 15BluStang. Let me know if it’s different than what we’ve been looking at.

Originally Posted by LaWFuLEviL
You’re not part of those dates, LaWFuLEviL.

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
That’s a great duo you have there, disneyfun1! Tell her I said congrats!

Deysha

Quick Reply: 2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread