Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10/16/13, 06:02 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by oceantracks
We ordered a 2014 Grabber Blue Base GT with the only option being 3.73 rear end, and it took about 5 weeks. Got it two days ago, amazingly pleased!
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride, oceantracks!

Originally Posted by Mrsuitcase
Congratulations, Oceantracks!
I'll get mine soon to. Deysha just gave me an updated ETA and it's a week earlier at Oct. 24th. :-) Now the wait turns from "thinking about the Mustang every day" to "thinking about it every minute". :-)
Lol! It’ll be there soon, Mrsuitcase.

Deysha
Old 10/16/13, 07:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone, new to the forum and this will be my first mustang as well. Thought I would add my stats in for info to others looking as I had. Order is from Toronto area in Ontario Canada.

Ordered a 14 V6 coupe Prem. w/Performance Pack, nav, comfort/interior upgrade, leather, in black.

Currently on week 11 and waiting patiently.

ORDER: 08/02/13
VIN: 09/20/13
BUILD: 10/08/13
ETA: Car is in Toronto, looks like around the 24th

I think my journey here has been a long one compared to the norm in the past posts I searched, but that comes with the ordering. It will be nice to have a car built to my specs and preference.

Thanks Deysha for the wonderful update. I will say that Ford Canada Customer Care has been super nice and helpful every time I called, and now having this feedback on the forum is amazing. Thanks for the help again.

Last edited by danielc10; 10/16/13 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Updated ETA
Old 10/16/13, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by danielc10
Hi everyone, new to the forum and this will be my first mustang as well. Thought I would add my stats in for info to others looking as I had. Order is from Toronto area in Ontario Canada.

I did PM Deysha to see about a better ETA than the one given to me over the phone. They didn't specify if it has left the rail yard or is enroute yet, so thanks in advance Deysha! It is great to have the help here on the forums with our orders, as many have said before. Though I will say that Ford Canada Customer Care has been super nice and helpful every time I called.
Welcome and congrats, danielc10! I just sent you a PM.

Deysha
Old 10/16/13, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by FordService
Welcome and congrats, danielc10! I just sent you a PM.

Deysha
Thanks again for the quick reply Deysha, much appreciated!
Old 10/16/13, 08:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Hey there Daniel! Looks like our journey's were similar. I ordered a day after you, and my car is also in Toronto, waiting to get on a transport to go to my dealer as well (ETA is also the 24th).

I agree that Deysha's help has made the journey bearable.
Old 10/16/13, 01:20 PM
GT Member

Just got a call from my salesman telling me that the Stang just arrived. That has got to be a record...21 days from ordered to delivered. Today was his day off and he went in to snag the keys so nobody touches it til I pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait
Old 10/16/13, 02:00 PM

Congrats Deep Blue! Pretty amazingly quick on getting yours, too!

(Those of us waiting shall stare in jealousy, lol )
Old 10/16/13, 08:44 PM
V6 Member

I can't resist joining the fun here. I just ordered a Ruby Red GT Coupe (300A). Placed my order over Columbus day weekend so it officially went in yesterday (10/15). This is my first experience ordering a car of any kind. I currently have a fox body but this will be a whole new 5.0 experience for me. I can't wait to start tracking it's progress.
Old 10/16/13, 08:57 PM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Deep Blue - Shiny!

We were on the same build date. That is a good sign
Old 10/16/13, 11:28 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by JohnX3
I can't resist joining the fun here. I just ordered a Ruby Red GT Coupe (300A). Placed my order over Columbus day weekend so it officially went in yesterday (10/15). This is my first experience ordering a car of any kind. I currently have a fox body but this will be a whole new 5.0 experience for me. I can't wait to start tracking it's progress.
Originally Posted by dburton_mi
Deep Blue - Shiny!

We were on the same build date. That is a good sign
Wishin y'all the best of luck.....can't believe it came in that fast so I'll post up some pics as soon as I get a chance.
Old 10/17/13, 02:49 AM

Ordered a 2014 GT500 back in late August:

Sterling Gray Metallic w/Black stripes
SVTPP
Glass Roof
Electronics Pack

It was produced and delivered to the rail shipper last week. Supposed to be delivered here on or about the 23d. /fingers crossed

Last edited by Colleton; 10/17/13 at 02:51 AM.
Old 10/17/13, 06:19 AM
Cobra Member

Hey Deysha sent you a pm. Looking at ordering another Stang, this time a Shelby!!
Old 10/17/13, 09:02 AM

Hey there Daniel! Looks like our journey's were similar. I ordered a day after you, and my car is also in Toronto, waiting to get on a transport to go to my dealer as well (ETA is also the 24th).

Hey, very cool! The race is on for a spot on the truck. Good luck, hope it arrives soon for ya. The sad part about waiting is my dealer is so close to the rail yard if its at the one I am thinking of, the drive on the truck won't be too long.

I have all my parts ready to go in the garage (appearance, trying to keep the warranty). Are you doing any work to it?
Old 10/17/13, 09:23 AM
Bullitt Member

Hey, very cool! The race is on for a spot on the truck. Good luck, hope it arrives soon for ya. The sad part about waiting is my dealer is so close to the rail yard if its at the one I am thinking of, the drive on the truck won't be too long.

I have all my parts ready to go in the garage (appearance, trying to keep the warranty). Are you doing any work to it?
Mine's shipping to a Hamilton dealer. So you should get yours first if you're in TO. But hopefully they all load 'em together, and yours is simply dropped off on the way to my dealer!

As to work, I'm a mechanical clutz, so I won't be doing anything to the car. Though now that you mention it, with this car I've resolved to swap my own tires and rims every season, and maybe even be brave enough to attempt an oil change on my own. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be nutso enough to take on brakes!!

I'll let you know when I get the word.
Old 10/17/13, 09:39 AM

You’re very welcome, danielc10!

That’s nice to know, Mrsuitecase. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Deep Blue
Just got a call from my salesman telling me that the Stang just arrived. That has got to be a record...21 days from ordered to delivered. Today was his day off and he went in to snag the keys so nobody touches it til I pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait
Woo hoo! Congrats, Deep Blue!

Originally Posted by JohnX3
I can't resist joining the fun here. I just ordered a Ruby Red GT Coupe (300A). Placed my order over Columbus day weekend so it officially went in yesterday (10/15).
That’s awesome, JohnX3! Welcome and make sure to PM me with your VIN so I can track it for you as well.

Originally Posted by Colleton
Ordered a 2014 GT500 back in late August:

It was produced and delivered to the rail shipper last week. Supposed to be delivered here on or about the 23d. /fingers crossed
Welcome and congrats, Colleton! I received your PM. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
Hey Deysha sent you a pm. Looking at ordering another Stang, this time a Shelby!!
Sweet! I’ll get back you soon, Ajcruz1.

Deysha
Old 10/17/13, 09:08 PM
Bullitt Member

Ordered a Ruby Red MCA, black interior, comfort pack, manual trans, 3.31 axle, reverse sensors/alarm, and camera on 10/15/13. Going to check with the dealer tomorrow to see if they have a VIN yet. I am so excited, I just hope I'm not waiting forever.

I also work for a 3rd party contractor to Ford that does business in FRAP, I'm hoping to see my car go through final assembly! It really is awesome watching these beauties go through the assembly process.
Old 10/18/13, 08:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by RubyRedMCA_Beast
Ordered a Ruby Red MCA, black interior, comfort pack, manual trans, 3.31 axle, reverse sensors/alarm, and camera on 10/15/13. Going to check with the dealer tomorrow to see if they have a VIN yet. I am so excited, I just hope I'm not waiting forever.

I also work for a 3rd party contractor to Ford that does business in FRAP, I'm hoping to see my car go through final assembly! It really is awesome watching these beauties go through the assembly process.
That's something I'd love to see myself, actually!

And congratulations!
Old 10/18/13, 09:15 AM
Bullitt Member

FYI, I was just told by Deysha that it was delivered on Tuesday! WOOT! And now, a full day at work in anticipation...
Old 10/18/13, 09:24 AM
Bullitt Member

FYI, I was just told by Deysha that it was delivered on Tuesday! WOOT! And now, a full day at work in anticipation...
Congratulations!

I just received my VIN and car is scheduled to be built the week of Nov 4th!

Enjoy your new ride!
Old 10/18/13, 02:04 PM

Cool stuff Justin thanks. Hopefully you get word soon. I got a call last night from my dealer and set up a pick up time for Tuesday; couple more days to waste. In my anticipation I will check the lot tomorrow morning to have a look before.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread