• Unique Front and Rear Leather Seats with Mikoฎ Suede Inserts and GT/CS logo
• Premium carpeted front floor mats with embroidered GT/CS logo
• Rear "Diffuser-Style" Lower Fascia
• Pedestal Spoiler
• Side Scoops

I hope this helps.

Deysha
Originally Posted by Tails13
I'm getting my GT-CS in a couple week. it cmes with a "rear diffuser-style lower fascia" which is different from the standard GT. I found some images online which show the coparison.

Originally Posted by JohnX3
I'm barely qualified to answer this being that I don't own one yet but I think you are right that the rear valance is different. I say this because in looking at the install of the GT500 quad tip exhaust, the rear bumper of the GT needs to be cut to accept the GT 500 rear valance while the GT/CS bumper does not. This leads me to believe there is some difference.

BTW, congrats on the new car!
HA! Thought so. Thank you all for the answers! Tails13 those pics are perfect proof! So turns out I received the wrong piece on my GT-CS! I took it over to my dealer and the service department argued with me for a little about it and I told them I was 95% sure that the diffuser-style rear fascia was not on there and that instead it was the bumper to the GT. I'm a little P.O.ed about this because the dealership is not close to my house and this ordeal has been incredibly inconvenient.. not to mention its ridiculous that I didn't get the right piece on my car and some how no one noticed!
Old 10/22/13, 03:27 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ricco
HA! Thought so. Thank you all for the answers! Tails13 those pics are perfect proof! So turns out I received the wrong piece on my GT-CS! I took it over to my dealer and the service department argued with me for a little about it and I told them I was 95% sure that the diffuser-style rear fascia was not on there and that instead it was the bumper to the GT. I'm a little P.O.ed about this because the dealership is not close to my house and this ordeal has been incredibly inconvenient.. not to mention its ridiculous that I didn't get the right piece on my car and some how no one noticed!
WOW that's pretty crazy! I would think there would be a better system to see everything is correct on a car than just "looks right". Something could be wrong on everyone's car!
Old 10/22/13, 04:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hadtohaveit'13
WOW that's pretty crazy! I would think there would be a better system to see everything is correct on a car than just "looks right". Something could be wrong on everyone's car!
Typically most parts have a barcode that must be scanned as it is installed. There is a screen at most stations on the assembly line that will tell the operator if the part belongs on the car or not. Of course this system is obviously not fool proof, however when it comes to the important parts they take much greater care to ensure correct parts are installed. A misbuilt vehicle is not unheard of, but it is rare.
Old 10/22/13, 06:14 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by RubyRedMCA_Beast
A misbuilt vehicle is not unheard of, but it is rare.
I was thinking along these lines - this car is 1 of 1. Unfortunately, is it probably cooler the other way around where the GT gets the GT/CS part and, in that case, is probably one to keep.

Ricco, please keep us posted on how it goes. I hope they accept the error and make it right.
Old 10/22/13, 10:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Ahh... the pictures. I took a whole bunch when I took delivery. I figured the car will never look better (at least with my detailing skills!).

I was lucky and got some good light.
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-img_6351.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-img_6354.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-img_6355.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-img_6357.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-img_6358.jpg  

Last edited by Mrsuitcase; 10/22/13 at 10:09 PM. Reason: getting pictures to work....hmm.
Old 10/22/13, 10:30 PM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,152 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3
I concur. Car looks great!
Enjoy.
Thanks Appreciate the cudos!
Old 10/22/13, 10:39 PM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,152 Likes on 825 Posts
Deysha Thanks for you help through the order process!

Hey everyone thanks for the shout outs!

Originally Posted by Mrsuitcase
Ahh... the pictures. I took a whole bunch when I took delivery. I figured the car will never look better (at least with my detailing skills!).

Wow love those seats with that color. Looks Sharp! Yea! another glass top. I really love those things. Congrats!
Old 10/23/13, 05:06 AM
Bullitt Member

Mrsuitcase...I don't know what the hell your name means but you have one beautiful Mustang! Enjoy it!
Old 10/23/13, 05:35 AM
V6 Member

Wow! That looks great Mrsuitcase.
Old 10/23/13, 08:44 AM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RubyRedMCA_Beast
Mrsuitcase...I don't know what the hell your name means but you have one beautiful Mustang! Enjoy it!
That Ruby Red looks sharp. I was torn between that and DIB. That is the first time I have seen the saddle look good on a stang. Looks great with the Ruby Red.

Can't wait till mine gets out of the lot at Flat Rock.
Old 10/23/13, 09:09 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Deep Blue
Thank you again Deysha. I really appreciate the time you took to track mine and give me the info.
You’re very welcome, Deep Blue!

Originally Posted by Ricco
HA! Thought so. Thank you all for the answers!
PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can escalate it, Ricco.

Gorgeous, Mrsuitcase!!

Originally Posted by shaneyusa
Deysha Thanks for you help through the order process!
Hey everyone thanks for the shout outs!

Wow love those seats with that color. Looks Sharp! Yea! another glass top. I really love those things. Congrats!
You’re welcome, shaneyusa!

Originally Posted by dburton_mi
That Ruby Red looks sharp. I was torn between that and DIB. That is the first time I have seen the saddle look good on a stang. Looks great with the Ruby Red.

Can't wait till mine gets out of the lot at Flat Rock.
It’ll get picked up soon, dburton_mi.

Deysha
Old 10/23/13, 12:25 PM
GT Member

That was definitely worth the wait....The color combo is superb!!!! Congrats.
Old 10/23/13, 12:28 PM

Got a build date and a VIN! Build on 11/4 and delivery eta of 11/23. Can't wait!

And thanks again Deysha for all the info!

Ordered 9/20 - DIB - GT Premium - M6 - Track Pack - Comfort Pack - Security/Sensors - Reverse Camera
Old 10/23/13, 04:23 PM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ordered 2014 gt today. Waiting waiting waiting. Ignot silver, track pack, glass roof, electronics pkg., comfort group.

Here is my 09 just sold it.

Name:  0001.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  36.1 KB

Last edited by dkj313; 10/23/13 at 04:32 PM.
Old 10/23/13, 05:45 PM

Just heard from Deysha that my stang got on the train yesterday and is headed to San Diego!!! Cant wait to get it! Updated ETA is 11/6
Old 10/23/13, 05:56 PM
V6 Member

Your going to love the car I bought the samething in DIB, with the 3.31 gears it's plenty fast for me. I get 24mpg and the wife gets about the same driving it.
Old 10/23/13, 06:18 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Amariel
Got a build date and a VIN! Build on 11/4 and delivery eta of 11/23. Can't wait!

Ordered 9/20 - DIB - GT Premium - M6 - Track Pack - Comfort Pack - Security/Sensors - Reverse Camera
It's getting close!
Old 10/24/13, 06:21 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Amariel

You’re very welcome, Amariel!

Originally Posted by dkj313
Ordered 2014 gt today. Waiting waiting waiting. Ignot silver, track pack, glass roof, electronics pkg., comfort group.
Welcome and congrats, dkj313! Keep checking with me weekly until it schedules.

Originally Posted by USNStang
Just heard from Deysha that my stang got on the train yesterday and is headed to San Diego!!! Cant wait to get it! Updated ETA is 11/6
Woot woot!

Deysha
Old 10/24/13, 07:52 AM

Hey All, put up some pictures of my 2014 GT-CS. The Neon in the back is what i used to drive during my college years before i got my job! LOL very happy to move on from that car. The second one shows that my Mustang currently does not have the GT-CS 'diffuser-style' rear fascia. The third is just a fun picture that I thought looked really cool. Still no word back from my dealer and they said that they would be in contact with me within 48 hrs. PMing Deysha today with my information and we'll see how Ford will handle this.
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-mygt-cs.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-wrongrearfascia.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-nightlite.jpg  
Old 10/24/13, 10:09 AM
Bullitt Member

Ricco..great looking ride!

Deysha..I PM'd you my VIN, when you get a chance can you please provide an update?

Thanks!

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread