2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 9/4/13, 07:51 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Deysha,
I PM'd you for an update and will be awaiting any info you may have. Thanks for all your help keeping us crazy people from going over the edge while waiting.
Old 9/4/13, 03:12 PM
GT Member

My dealer just called and told me it just came in. They are putting my GT500 Axlebacks on and I'm picking it up tomorrow after work.
Old 9/4/13, 06:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi Deysha,

Sent you a couple PM's...guess you are swamped with all of us anxious Mustang people. Would you be able to check up on my vehicle? Doesn't look like there's a window sticker yet. Called the dealer and gave me this vin and order #...

Thanks!

1ZVBP8CFXE5260562
Order # - 428R
Old 9/4/13, 07:04 PM
Bullitt Member

I am considering adding an option with my dealer. He suggested I wait until I have a VIN, but before the build date before he will try adding it. Sound advise?
Old 9/4/13, 10:37 PM

SADNESS

Although I am extremely excited about my new Cali Special as it is my first ever new car and will look great with my MARINE CORPS "flare," I am starting to get discouraged as waiting becomes longer and longer....

Deysha is great at updating me without asking and I really couldn't believer the level of dedication to future Mustang owners! Below is a rundown on my last 3 weeks of waiting and the discouraging news that has been:

FIRST EST DELIVER DATE: 9/7
UPDATED A WEEK LATER: 9/13
UPDATED YESTERDAY: 9/20

Every week brings another week of waiting----I am from Florida, but am in the NorthEast on duty for 3 years--scared of snow, but not giving up on my dream of owning a new Mustang!!!! It just looks more and more bleak on the possibility of driving it in warm weather
Old 9/4/13, 11:18 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by ccstpierre
Although I am extremely excited about my new Cali Special as it is my first ever new car and will look great with my MARINE CORPS "flare," I am starting to get discouraged as waiting becomes longer and longer....

Deysha is great at updating me without asking and I really couldn't believer the level of dedication to future Mustang owners! Below is a rundown on my last 3 weeks of waiting and the discouraging news that has been:

Every week brings another week of waiting----I am from Florida, but am in the NorthEast on duty for 3 years--scared of snow, but not giving up on my dream of owning a new Mustang!!!! It just looks more and more bleak on the possibility of driving it in warm weather
Hang in there man, it's a long wait but once you get her you'll realize it was worth it. Mine came a week early so there's hope! Thank you for your service to our country. In my opinion your mustang should be free to you for that very reason. Thank you.
Old 9/4/13, 11:33 PM

I feel your pain man. I am in North Pole Alaska waiting on my mustang to get here. Weather here is getting cold. I really hope I get mine before the snow flies!

Old 9/5/13, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Mrsuitcase
I am considering adding an option with my dealer. He suggested I wait until I have a VIN, but before the build date before he will try adding it. Sound advise?
No! Add it now....

Once you have a VIN, a window sticker is VERY close behind. Once the window sticker is done, you can't change anything.

I fear that once the VIN is assigned, you can't change options either, but not sure. Deysha would have to advise.

Remember that they use the VIN to track stats and production numbers. That's how folks order their certificates and Marti info.

Scott
Old 9/5/13, 08:21 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by pressman43
Hi Deysha,
I PM'd you for an update and will be awaiting any info you may have. Thanks for all your help keeping us crazy people from going over the edge while waiting.
Originally Posted by pressman43
My dealer just called and told me it just came in. They are putting my GT500 Axlebacks on and I'm picking it up tomorrow after work.
Lol! Congrats, pressman43!!

Originally Posted by Last1
Hi Deysha,
Sent you a couple PM's...guess you are swamped with all of us anxious Mustang people. Would you be able to check up on my vehicle? Doesn't look like there's a window sticker yet. Called the dealer and gave me this vin and order #...

Thanks!
Got it, Last1! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Try to add it before it schedules, Mrsuitcase!

Deysha is great at updating me without asking and I really couldn't believer the level of dedication to future Mustang owners!
It’s on the move again, ccstpierre. It’ll be there before you know it.

Originally Posted by Boba_Fett23
I feel your pain man. I am in North Pole Alaska waiting on my mustang to get here. Weather here is getting cold. I really hope I get mine before the snow flies!
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your order, Boba_Fett23! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it.

Deysha
Old 9/5/13, 09:19 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks Deysha
Old 9/5/13, 10:54 PM

HAPPY

I HEART DEYSHA 4 EVER
Old 9/6/13, 05:17 AM
GT Member

I HEART DEYSHA 4 EVER
+1
Old 9/6/13, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by Last1
Thanks Deysha
You’re very welcome, Last1!

I HEART DEYSHA 4 EVER
Originally Posted by solscooter
+1
Awwwee!!! I HEART YOU GUYS TOOOOO!!!

Deysha
Old 9/6/13, 08:30 AM

Couple pics. Take some better ones later. It's worth the wait!
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-2107087541.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-4262777856.jpg  
Old 9/6/13, 09:54 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by driverm11
Congrats, she looks great! Good interior choice. Great ready for the part-time job of keeping her clean. When I had my '12 black V6 it was a challenge keeping it clean partly b/c living in OK its very dusty and I'm kinda ocd about my stang being clean, lol.
Old 9/6/13, 09:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Another week with no VIN... sigh. Can't complain too much though - received a costco rebate offer in my email today, so as long as the delivery squeaks in by the right date, I should qualify.

Congrats to all those who got their cars this week. I'm happy for you folks!
Old 9/6/13, 10:49 AM

Thanks

Originally Posted by FordService
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your order, Boba_Fett23! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it.

Deysha
Thanks for the greeting and offer to track my car.

The dealer is : Seekins Ford (#F74542) located in Fairbanks, Alaska.

Dealer Order #: 8562

Vin# 1ZVBP8CF8E5257563

Thanks for the help!

Boba_Fett
Old 9/6/13, 11:04 AM
Cobra Member

The dealer is : Seekins Ford (#F74542) located in Fairbanks, Alaska.

Dealer Order #: 8562

Vin# 1ZVBP8CF8E5257563

Thanks for the help!

Boba_Fett
You need to send her a pm bud wit this info.
Old 9/6/13, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by driverm11
Gorgeous!!

Another week with no VIN... sigh. Can't complain too much though - received a costco rebate offer in my email today, so as long as the delivery squeaks in by the right date, I should qualify.
Congrats to all those who got their cars this week. I'm happy for you folks!
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for next week, Mrsuitcase.

Thanks for the help!
Thanks for the PM yesterday, Boba_Fett23. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
You need to send her a pm bud wit this info.
Thanks, Ajcruz1!

Deysha
Old 9/6/13, 01:49 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FordService

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for next week, Mrsuitcase.

Deysha
Since I'm getting a better deal because of the delay, it's all for the best. I'm still happy and good natured, even if it takes an extra month. :-)

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread