Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle

Search this Thread

Old 11/29/10, 07:46 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I will contact Mother's about the powerball, power cone, and polish. I also got diecast and clothing lined up as well.
Old 11/29/10, 11:00 PM
FR500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why the multiple sets of wheel rings and center caps? Does he have more than one set of rims to dress?
Old 11/30/10, 12:12 AM
The Analog Admin!

Received 2,992 Likes on 2,199 Posts
Originally Posted by PTRocks
why the multiple sets of wheel rings and center caps? Does he have more than one set of rims to dress?
The Daytona 15x10 & 15x8 wheels are off another one of georges cars and will be going back at some point. I have an old set of Magnum 500 15 x 7 Wheels floating around I told him he could have if he wanted. I guess he does. That would be where the 5002-1 Caps would go.

The 72 Has a Pair of Late model Mustang Wheels with adapters on it with Take off Tires from the front of my Mustang. The Front are Just a pair of Rollers from our Gran Marquis cause we can't afford any goodyear Eagle F1's at the present to match the rear. Those dudes are spendy!

I also have some Chrysler Rally Wheels without caps & Trim Rings. I told him he could have those if he wanted as well. I guess he does. Tires will be cheaper down the road I'm sure. We had talked about the trim rings and the cars originally had Brushed rings so thats what he would prefer.

Dad has a few mopar parts collected over the years & Andrew is always welcome to what I have. Wish all my 15" Tires were not Dry Rotted or I could come up with some tires as well. I had just not done much with the old cars over the last decade so none of my rolling stock is in very good shape!

Mgb,

Kc

Last edited by 05stangkc; 11/30/10 at 12:15 AM.
Old 11/30/10, 09:18 AM
Bullitt Member

I'll see what I can do about the models and paints. My buddy owns an old fashioned hobby shop and I have a large credit on my tab that needs to be spent!
For the paint, any specific colors (They carry Testor and Tamiya brands)? Does he do bottles and brush or does/can he do airbrush work?
Old 11/30/10, 09:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
As Requested

Andrews Christmas List.

Gotta love the research he does with descriptions and part numbers. Wonder where he got that from. A natural born parts guy. I will keep track of what is spoken for and anybody who wants to get an item just let me know at andrewjcaseyfund@aol.com. Or if you just want to put something toward christmas for Andrew simply specify that vs medical expenses on the paypal form & we will use it for requested item. I don't think he knows I am posting this & hopefully he won't be snooping the forum. LOL!

Mgb,

KC

I was asking due to what I figured would be one of his requests....GT5. I got it the other day and thought it might be something he'd be interested in, but didnt want to just go get it for fear of him not actually being into games.

Consider this done. I only need to go to the store tomorrow and get it (on duty till tomorrow morning).

Oh...and what about the family?? While I'm certain you and yours would give up christmas for your lifetimes (as would I) for one of my child's long term health and happiness, but if there is something that might help the rest of you (wife, daughter, and obviously a caring dad as well) please mention something. Maybe there's a nice place you all like to go eat occasionally that can be chipped in on??

Andretti

Last edited by Andretti1; 11/30/10 at 09:58 AM.
Old 12/1/10, 01:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Grand Tourismo 5 for the PS3 is taken care of Kevin.

Can I get an address to mail it to please? I dont want santa to disappoint!!

Andretti
Old 12/1/10, 03:21 PM
The Analog Admin!

Originally Posted by Andretti1

Can I get an address to mail it to please? I dont want santa to disappoint!!

Andretti
We will use grandma's house to keep it on the down low!

Andrew Casey
C/O Jo Smock
1640 West Princeton Court
Visalia Ca. 93277

Mgb,
Old 12/1/10, 03:22 PM
The Analog Admin!

Originally Posted by WarpdSpazm
I'll see what I can do about the models and paints. My buddy owns an old fashioned hobby shop and I have a large credit on my tab that needs to be spent!
For the paint, any specific colors (They carry Testor and Tamiya brands)? Does he do bottles and brush or does/can he do airbrush work?
He likes those Testor Variety Packs

Mgb,

KC
Old 12/1/10, 04:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Oh, and hey....I'd better hear about dad cutting loose and driving a few laps as well! Its a hella fun game and I'm sure son Andrew would enjoy trying to wax his dads butt on the track too!

Andretti
Old 12/2/10, 07:50 AM

Where is the "Like" button?

There is even some classic American muscle/race cars:

AC Cars 427 S/C ‘66
Buick GNX ‘87
Buick Special ‘62
Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘69
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 ‘69
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM ‘69
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) ‘54
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) ‘63
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) ‘69
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) ‘69
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car ‘63
Dodge Challenger R/T ‘70
Dodge Challenger R/T RM ‘70
Dodge Charger 440 R/T ‘70
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ‘71
1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
Ford GT40 Race Car ‘69
Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67
Ford Mustang Mach 1 ‘71
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack ‘71
Plymouth Superbird ‘70
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO ‘64
Shelby Cobra 427 ‘66
Shelby GT350R ‘65

And some modern muscle like 05 mustang and Corvettes and Vipers; modern Camaro's, Challengers. And all kinds of classic sports cars from around the world. 1031 total cars.

The only thing that sucks, is you have to unlock some of them so you can't just start racing any car...
Old 12/2/10, 08:07 AM
The Analog Admin!

Originally Posted by mjbarnet
Kevin, I would like to make another small donation to Andrew but I would like it to go for car parts (or related) for the Daytona. Can we use the previous paypal acct or is there an easier way? I just would like him to have some extra cash for car related parts or expenses instead of med related expenses...for a nice change of pace Mitch
UPDATE,

Thanks for the Donation!

Andrew does have a Personal Ebay Account & I set it up so he can use it for online gift shopping. For a Non Medical or Birthday It's Dec 23rd or Christmas Donation direct to Andrew other members can PAYPAL to dothackerkite7@aol.com Please Mark as Friends or Family or Services so no Fee's Apply.

Merry Christmas!

From the Casey's

Kc, Andrew Terri & Sarah

Last edited by 05stangkc; 12/2/10 at 08:09 AM.
Old 12/2/10, 08:14 AM
The Analog Admin!

UPDATE

I took andrew for his Doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything seems about the same. He is basically holding his own. His platelets are low but not low enough for an infusion as per his doctor. What this means is he is suseptable to bleeding and the blood not clotting properly if he were cut.

We were hoping it was higher or that he would have got an infusion yesterday so he could be more active in the garage. He is not liking being so housebound at the present. He has to be very careful with sharp car parts as a cut could be fatal.

I am so glad that I can be at home to be with my son. It is thanks to great people like all of you on TMS that it is possible. I hope my independant sales of OEM Parts will be a success and I will be able to continue to be close to home for My son and Family.

Andrews Battle is far from over but we certainly have a far greater outlook than 8+ Weeks ago. We have hope & will continue to be thankful for everyday.

We hope for & expect better numbers next week!

Mgb,

KC

Last edited by 05stangkc; 12/2/10 at 08:53 AM.
Old 12/2/10, 02:19 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Awesome News! The Holidays are looking better everyday Kevin!
Old 12/2/10, 03:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

Great photo!!!
Old 12/3/10, 09:48 AM
The Analog Admin!

Update

Andrew got a couple of Cash Donations for his Christmas/Birthday Fund & has been Burning up the Internet on Ebay looking for Stuff. You can cross off the 64 Dodge Model on His Christmas List as he found one on Ebay for Himself. Also The 69 Daytona Model I found for Him on Ebay as well.

He told me I could not be looking over his shoulder while he is on the computer cause it's Christmas and he might be shopping for Dad. Funny the thought never crossed my mind he would spend his goody money on Dad. Pretty thoughtful guy. I got everything I wanted for Christmas when his pneumonia disappeared and his future brightend. I will advise him to not worry about Dad!

Well I am starting to clean up the OEM parts section and get myself situated selling OEM Ford & Trufiber parts again and I am starting to feel a whole lot more normal. Feels pretty good!

I want to see those Christmas Avatars in honor of Andrew's very special Christmas, I got mine! This is a time for Celebration. Lets all Be thankful for what we have! I know I am!

Merry Christmas!

MGB,

KC

Last edited by 05stangkc; 12/3/10 at 09:55 AM.
Old 12/3/10, 05:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Kevin

I have a tracking number on what I posted about earlier that I'd be happy to send to you so you know when to expect the package. Apparently I cannot pm a moderator...so feel free to send me a pm or contact me and I'd be happy to pass along the tracking number.

Please do confirm when it is received.

Andretti

Last edited by Andretti1; 12/3/10 at 05:40 PM.
Old 12/3/10, 10:30 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Apparently I cannot pm a moderator...
I believe Kevin has always had PMs turned off.
Old 12/4/10, 10:39 AM
The Analog Admin!

Kevin

I have a tracking number on what I posted about earlier that I'd be happy to send to you so you know when to expect the package. Apparently I cannot pm a moderator...so feel free to send me a pm or contact me and I'd be happy to pass along the tracking number.

Please do confirm when it is received.

Andretti

Hello,

You can use the clevparts@aol.com email for tracking. My P.M'S. are not turned on cause back in the Day I would Send the Hot-sheets and they would not go through that. It was just a lot easier to have the messages all coming and going from the same place.

Thanks again!

Mgb,

KC
Old 12/5/10, 11:43 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

As always a pleasure to see Kevin posting here. It is beginning to look alot like Christmas at the Casey residence and with the power, prayer, and generosity of this awesome site Andrew will have a remarkable Christmas alongside his family at home.
Old 12/5/10, 12:26 PM
The Analog Admin!

Update,

A couple of Little Cost Christmas / Birthday Idea's for Andrew for those wanting to donate.

Andrew loves old Retro Stuff. He has a bunch of old SNES Games but our console is dead. If anybody has an old system collecting Dust in the closet he surely would love to have one. We used to play those games a lot together when he was small. It did not take him long to get better than Dad but at least I could put in a decent showing.

Also, I am putting together a Retro Stereo System for the Daytona using an NOS 8-Track Deck I found. I had a bunch of Junk Tapes that did not work but found out how to repair them online and have been Restoring them in the late evening. I really enjoy taking something that is junk apart and making it usable again. It only takes me 5-15 Minutes each depending on condition and since Andrew Likes the same kind of music I do which is 60's 70' & 80's Classic rock it is way cool I can do this for him. I even Found a 8-Track Recorder & some NOS Blanks to make him some mix Tapes.

So if anybody has some 8-Tracks gathering Dust they would like to part with that would be a cool Thing. Heck I do cassettes as well. I can use other music Genre 8-tracks for parts as well so they Don't have to be All Classic Rock.

If anybody would like to donate these just send em to Grandmas address & I will Have her set them aside as to surprise him.

Mgb,

KC

Quick Reply: Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle