Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle

Search this Thread

Old 11/23/10, 04:17 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,733 Likes on 2,024 Posts
UPDATE

Andrews Labs were basically unchanged from Last Visit. That indicates he is stable. We will likely get another Marrow test on the next visit. This will be the real gauge of where the Cancer Is in %. We feel if it was growing his condition would be deteriorating not remaining stable. Next visit Dec 1St. Test results would be a couple of days later.

Mgb,

Kc
Old 11/23/10, 04:20 PM

Well it's time to Start moving some Items to pay some bills. I will be digging for some unique Goodies especially for our friends at TMS. I just listed the First Item. It is a Like new 30th Anniversary Mustang Denim Jacket! I have a link to my Ebay Page here ond on my sig for easy Access. The Digging for Goodies starts now. Come Dec. The piggy bank is in a world of hurt!

MGB,

KC

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/obsoletek
Old 11/23/10, 04:22 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to hear he is stable. What an inspirational young man Andrew is.
Old 11/23/10, 05:53 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Great news to hear! Hope you have a great holiday and I am keeping Andrew in my prayers and thoughs!!!
Old 11/23/10, 07:06 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Old 11/23/10, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
Update

Andrew is doing well and goes in tomorrow for a check up. I am counting on some improvments in the labs.

On a side note The computer I used to use at work for all my Mustang Sales was my personal property and has sat idle since july at home and I hooked it up at home today. Lots of great memories from dealing with all my mustang friends and customers. Seems like a lifetime ago. Thanks so much for being the best customers / friends a parts guy could ever have. Hope I can get back at it in some way in the future.

Mgb,

Kc
As of a couple of hours ago I am actually working on getting my toes wet in the Mustang Parts Game Again. I am checking on doing a Gt-500 Conversion for a Customer from home. Seems I can't seem to get away from it. If the math works as far as OEM Parts I may start out strictly selling the 05-09 Nose Kits to get back in the game. As long as I can sell at my previous price and make a few bucks why not. I gotta watch this wishing out loud stuff. I just posted the quote 24 hours ago!

KC

Last edited by 05stangkc; 11/23/10 at 07:44 PM.
Old 11/23/10, 07:51 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hope you do! I haven't bought any OEM parts
Old 11/23/10, 08:05 PM
FR500 Member

As of a couple of hours ago I am actually working on getting my toes wet in the Mustang Parts Game Again. I am checking on doing a Gt-500 Conversion for a Customer from home. Seems I can't seem to get away from it. If the math works as far as OEM Parts I may start out strictly selling the 05-09 Nose Kits to get back in the game. As long as I can sell at my previous price and make a few bucks why not. I gotta watch this wishing out loud stuff. I just posted the quote 24 hours ago!

KC
Can you check out the Boss stripes. I might be in the market for a set in black.
Old 11/23/10, 08:30 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Casey's Motorsports... Opening Soon in folks, stayed tuned. I am wishing out loud now, Kevin do you hear me .....
Old 11/23/10, 09:33 PM
Bullitt Member

Ez Deal,

Just mark as Car Fund send to same paypal and I will take care of it. Thanks Very Much!

Mgb,

Kc
Done!

PayPal address is andrewjcaseyfund@aol.com if anyone else is interested in donating to Andrew's car fund (or medical expenses).
Old 11/24/10, 06:09 AM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Originally Posted by mjbarnet
Done!

PayPal address is andrewjcaseyfund@aol.com if anyone else is interested in donating to Andrew's car fund (or medical expenses).
+1

Done too.
Old 11/24/10, 01:57 PM
V6 Member

KC, Glad to here Andrew is doing better. We will continue to pray for your family and Andrew’s recovery.
I saw the post about you getting back in the parts game, and I’m very interested in getting some GT500 conversions parts for my GT. Could I possibly PM you with details.
Old 11/24/10, 04:47 PM

Just put a bid on one of your ebay items. Defiantly going for a good cause. Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and especially Andrew

AZChris
Old 11/24/10, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by 329VistaBlue
KC, Glad to here Andrew is doing better. We will continue to pray for your family and Andrew’s recovery.
I saw the post about you getting back in the parts game, and I’m very interested in getting some GT500 conversions parts for my GT. Could I possibly PM you with details.
I don't use the P.M. feature as it got confusing getting initial questions by P.M. and then replying via email so I just stopped using the P.M. The clevparts@aol.com email is my personal property and since Clevenger Ford is out of business and everybody knows me by that email I think I will just continue to use it for any future Parts Ventures. Please feel free to shoot me an email with your parts questions.

Mgb,

KC
Old 11/25/10, 10:04 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

As always a great feeling when Kevin posts here, I want to take this post and wish the Casey Family a Happy and Thankful Thanksgiving to your family from mine here in Kansas City! I wish you many more and I can only imagine what 2011 will bring, but let's get thru Christmas first!
Old 11/26/10, 07:34 AM
Bullitt Member

Kevin

congrats on the continued outstanding news for Andrew!

Does he/you have any ideas for him for christmas?? I'm wondering if maybe there's something either car related or even a PS3 game or something he might enjoy having that I can possibly put money towards if not outright buy.

Please let me know. God bless you and yours.

Andretti
Old 11/28/10, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by AZChris
Just put a bid on one of your ebay items. Defiantly going for a good cause. Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and especially Andrew

AZChris
Thank You!

Andrew will be supplying a little Handmade Bonus Item on the auctions. It's always been a trademark with my orders to throw in a goodie or two. Hope you enjoy it as well if you get the Jacket. On a side note I need to get rolling and list some more stuff. Just had lots going on!

Mgb,

KC

Last edited by 05stangkc; 11/28/10 at 10:48 PM.
Old 11/28/10, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Andretti1
Kevin

congrats on the continued outstanding news for Andrew!

Does he/you have any ideas for him for christmas?? I'm wondering if maybe there's something either car related or even a PS3 game or something he might enjoy having that I can possibly put money towards if not outright buy.

Please let me know. God bless you and yours.

Andretti
He certainly has a list. I have not seen it yet but I am sure it will be car stuff. I will see if I can pry it out of him soon. Just having him for Christmas at all is all the Christmas The wife & I need so it will be easier doing what we can for Andrew & Sarah and not worrying about each other this year. We really appreciate anything at all for our miracle boy.

On a side note Andrew had commented the other day that between the first and second bout with cancer he had spent a quarter of his life getting treatment. That's quite a chunk of a guys life. I had never thought of it that way. Guess thats why he is in no hurry to get back into chemo. I don't blame him. Since what we are doing is working we will roll with it for now.

MGB,

KC

Note,

He is still taking steroids but we are weening him off of them as you can't just quit those cold turkey. It makes him very hungry and gives him the puffy cheeks. But he looks pretty good for a guy who was gave 8 weeks at best to live 8 weeks ago! We just could not buy into that! You just can't imagine what it's like to be told that scenario about your son by multiple Doctors and Hospitals.

The bottom pic is an hour old compare to top pic a few months back !

God is Good!
Don't Stop Believing!
Attached Thumbnails Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle-andrew-004.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by 05stangkc; 11/28/10 at 11:05 PM.
Old 11/29/10, 05:08 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Amazing updates as always. I will never stop as this miracle is proof you believe in somebody and they will believe in you. Andrew is looking better in every photo and the smiles alone are testament of that Kevin.
Old 11/29/10, 04:51 PM

As Requested

Andrews Christmas List.

Gotta love the research he does with descriptions and part numbers. Wonder where he got that from. A natural born parts guy. I will keep track of what is spoken for and anybody who wants to get an item just let me know at andrewjcaseyfund@aol.com. Or if you just want to put something toward christmas for Andrew simply specify that vs medical expenses on the paypal form & we will use it for requested item. I don't think he knows I am posting this & hopefully he won't be snooping the forum. LOL!

Mgb,

KC
Attached Thumbnails Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle-andrewl.jpg   Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle-andrewl1.jpg  

Last edited by 05stangkc; 11/29/10 at 04:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle