Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle

Search this Thread

Old 10/8/10, 09:10 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow.................thanks for sharing!!
Old 10/9/10, 09:14 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just wanted to check in here, I will joining 400-600 people Sunday at Mass and we shall pray for Andrew Casey.
Old 10/10/10, 11:31 AM
Bullitt Member

Same here. Wishing nothing but the best for your son andrew and your family Kevin.

God Bless you all.

Andretti
Old 10/10/10, 04:19 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,733 Likes on 2,024 Posts
Update,

Andrew, Terri & Sarah got home last night at 5:00. We all got settled & are trying to get a routine in order.

Andrew has a black light we found from the 70's & it lights up a lot of the car posters in his room. We sat in there in the glow and just talked about all kinds of things for an hour or two. A couple of his buddies showed up so I let them have some time together & talk without dad under foot.

We were all exhausted come sunday and slept in a bit. Andrew wanted to play some video games with sis and did so till he needed a nap.

Dad went grocery shopping while Andrew was napping. As soon as he wakes up we shall see what he feels like doing. He had been fighting a fever off and on since getting out of the hospital.

Monday will be a busy day getting home health care in place. A trip to Fresno for some medical treatment & a chat with his doctor. We also have a call into the cancer center of America and Also I have insisted that Andrews's Doctor get ahold of the Doctor Mello Yello Joe had told us about from New York. Then come evening, the Healing Prayer Service. It shall be a busy and hopefully productive day.

Early this week our friend george is supposed to bring by one of his Mopars for Andrew to drive a bit. It will be something from the 60's or 70's with some Torquey Big Block power. He will really enjoy that.

Well that's about it for now.

MGB,

KC
Old 10/10/10, 06:21 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Kevin, this sounds as if Casey is having quality time with the family you all deserve so very much. It is good to hear, best of luck with the doctors on Monday as well. Keep in touch, Brandon.
Old 10/11/10, 04:41 AM
V6 Member

We will most definitely be praying for Andrew, Sarah, and Terri and yourself tonight!
As you look for other alternatives, and if you haven’t already, you might want to look into St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital? www.stjude.org
Old 10/11/10, 02:38 PM
Bullitt Member

Kevin ,
I told you about the fevers i ran with Leukemia, its the bodys way to fight off the infection that his immune system cant right now.Watch for cold chills following the fevers and keep blankets close by.
I want to give you Dr. Houston Holmes # from Texas Oncology. 214-370-1000. I told him about Andrew when i went in for my check up 3 weeks ago. Call his office and mention me ,Robert Courtney and see if you can get a call back. I know hes busy, but hes also the most personal Dr i saw.
Our prayers continue as well, Take care brother.
Robert and Linda
Old 10/11/10, 10:14 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Please!

Mark your Calendar! Monday October 11Th, 6:00 to 7:00 PDT

We will be at a special healing Prayer Service for Andrew.

We Ask he be healed of his Pnemonia and his Leukemia.

Please be there in spirit with your prayers.

Help us experience the miracle we all want for Andrew.
As a retire for the evening here let's not forget the love and passion TMS and its extended members and families have for Andrew Casey. I held a moment of silence to celebrate the power of healing and love of God in Andrew's name tonight on a call heard around the world, in all seriousness. I will say this, the championship is upon us and Andrew Casey will conquer this championship ladies and gentlemen.

Amen.
Old 10/12/10, 06:08 AM
Legacy TMS Member Retired

Originally Posted by ShowGT
As a retire for the evening here let's not forget the love and passion TMS and its extended members and families have for Andrew Casey. I held a moment of silence to celebrate the power of healing and love of God in Andrew's name tonight on a call heard around the world, in all seriousness. I will say this, the championship is upon us and Andrew Casey will conquer this championship ladies and gentlemen.

Amen.
Amen to that. Please update us when you are able, Kevin. Thanks. Mike
Old 10/12/10, 10:41 AM

Update,

Yesterday was a day wrought with every emotion you can imagine.

We had many things going on all at once and just did not know how things would turn out. Lots of little details we had to claw tooth and nail to get accomplised. Or did we, It seems maybe it all unfolded as it should or for the most part as we had hoped.

It was such a whirlwind let me see if I can get it out straight. We were trying to get home health set up first thing but they could not get set up monday & Andrew needed to get his antifungal medication which the Insurance company would not approve in pill form thus needing a drip pole for infususion.

Since they could not get that done terri figured they could do it in fresno while we got him checked out by his original doctor.

By the time we were done in the waiting room they got the medication approved in pill form which would make it easier on Andrew. Unfortunetely nobody had the drug in stock in pill form so it had to be ordered.

Ok, so we had Andrews labs done so the doctor could give us a greater Idea of where we were at. Of course we were anxious at what he had to say. His first comment was he sure looked a lot better than he was led to believe. He believes his condition is slightly improving and is hopefull a new course of action will be in the works within a week. This may involve going to Texas. We left the Office with a new sense of optimisim, now he is not out of the woods yet but we are a far cry from last weeks blow. But thats my feeling.

After leaving the clinic we proceeded to the hospital for the antifungal IV. It was getting late & we did not know if we were going to make the healing service but the wife drives pretty brisk & we made it just fine. That After getting lost in a town I was born in and lived in 15 years ago. Thats just the way things go sometimes.

So we get to the service and share our story. The prayer team leader had been through a similar situation with the same hospital and a similar prognosis some years ago. What are the odds. I certainly felt we had been guided to the right place.

We talked and prayed for I guess an hour and then went home as we were all tired. Strange thing Yesterday was the first time since last monday I just did not break down. I think we all got some peace & healing out of our experience.

I look forward to see what fruit will bear from the seeds sown yesterday.

Oh and by the way Andrew Almost always has a High Fever and the end of the day. It usually runs about 102.5. Last night was no exception at 103 and as he ate a bowl of soup I read to him from a Healing Scripture paper I was gave at the service. It had a 100 Snippets of healing scripture. By the time I had finished reading he was done eating and I felt his head and jokingly said 99.9 Check it. He did and it was! AMEN!

Thanks to All those Praying & Supporting Andrew and our Family in this difficult time.

MGB,

The Casey's

Last edited by 05stangkc; 10/12/10 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10/12/10, 11:01 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 10/12/10, 11:04 AM
Mach 1 Member

God bless you Casey's, God bless you....
Old 10/12/10, 11:18 AM
Legacy TMS Member Retired

Great update Kevin, thanks for taking the time to keep us all in the loop, even as we keep you guys in our prayers.

Can you please email (or private message) to me your USPS / snail mail address? Thanks. Mike
Old 10/12/10, 12:29 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 182 Likes on 123 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
+1

Kevin, I know you are overwhelmed right now, but I'm just checking to make sure you got an email from me last week
Old 10/12/10, 12:33 PM
Bullitt Member

Wonderful news Kevin! We all knew Andrew was a fighter!
Old 10/12/10, 01:06 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Kevin, let's get some good spirits and well wishes headed your way. It sounds as if Casey has began his Championship and will come out a Champion on Top.
Old 10/12/10, 01:44 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Great news.
Old 10/12/10, 09:58 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Much better news!!!
Old 10/14/10, 06:38 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I am hoping the next update with be uplifting and spritually rewarding to know the Casey Family is growing more closely together than it has been in past few months. I pray for Andrew and know together as a team, Team Casey along with the full support of Team Mustang Source we can bring Andrew home for good. Are you with me TMS Family ....
Old 10/14/10, 09:04 PM

UPDATE

They did quite a few tests at the oncology clinic on wed. We will be getting the t results tommorow morning. It will likely define our options for the future. I am expecting the best!

Big Day Tommorrow!

MGB,

The Casey's

Quick Reply: Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle