Search this Thread

Old 3/23/07, 09:06 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No pics of Silver yet?
Old 3/23/07, 11:28 AM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Alright, I called and paid for my paint, hopefully they'll ship in the next day or two, and I'll get them next week. First show I'm attending is not until the 14th of April, so they'll definitely be on by then.
Old 3/23/07, 11:42 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good luck Jayguy! I pre-ordered one of the first days they were available to pre-order and it looks like I'll be last to get my call!!!!!!!!

-danny
Old 3/23/07, 12:36 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by pegasusphototx
Good luck Jayguy! I pre-ordered one of the first days they were available to pre-order and it looks like I'll be last to get my call!!!!!!!!

-danny
Don't worry, I haven't gotten my call either.
Old 3/23/07, 12:44 PM
Bullitt Member

LL Looks Sweet
Old 3/23/07, 01:50 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pegasusphototx

-danny

Just got the call!!!!! FINALLY!

Thanks!
Old 3/23/07, 02:13 PM

I paid for the windows a long time ago, just been waiting for the call to pay for the paint. I finally called today, and I was #5 in the stack to be called next anyway. I was told they should have enough VB on hand to get everyone covered, and shipped either this afternoon or early next week.

I'll know when I see the notice from FedEx that they've printed the label.
Old 3/23/07, 02:28 PM
Cobra R Member

Well I couldnt stand it any more, LOL. I had to call. It was friday at 3pm central time, LOL. They said there phone actually went dead so I am glad I called. Marcello you guys rock, know your busy as heck. I am sure to get some more goodies as well. Just waiting on a couple of items to see whats next in store for you and what sort of treats you got coming up. Take care.
Old 3/23/07, 03:17 PM

Woo hoo! Got my tracking info, package was picked up today! Next week I'll be getting them installed, for sure!
Old 3/24/07, 02:55 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 64ford
MG, I hope that means <<<<<<<<<<<<<MINERAL GREY>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I must be the other one......oh yea can't wait
I guess you are...got a call yesterday and the lovely lady with the HOT voice told me they were finished and ready to ship .

As far as matching mineral grey, I have 5 items on my car that have been painted by my painter and by CDC(ducktail)...NO issues with color matching at all!
Old 3/24/07, 03:45 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey guys - just checking in - it's Saturday, and we're trying to sort out / clean around here a bit. I have satin Silver, MG, and a few more black in stock, so tomorrow I'll be here inspecting and sorting to ship Monday.

The ONLY reason this got out of order was because the prepaint info just kind of made a mess of things, then even when we did organize it again, the fact that not all the louvers were "acceptable" in the beginning made for more of a mess. There's 3 piles here on the desk, hopefully within this week they will all be GONE!!

The hot voice lady... that's one of the ones in the PRI 2006 picture gallery on our website !!
Old 3/25/07, 10:35 AM

Here's a new performance white install:
Old 3/25/07, 01:42 PM
Team Mustang Source

Anyone else not get their call at the end of the week? Just wondering if I should give them a call myself.
Old 3/25/07, 03:14 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by pittperson
Anyone else not get their call at the end of the week? Just wondering if I should give them a call myself.
Yea, I was thinking the same thing, but if they are too busy to call they certainly aren't going to appreciate me calling and interrupting because I somehow think I am more important than everyone else.
Old 3/25/07, 08:10 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverHorseRacing
Hey guys - just checking in - it's Saturday, and we're trying to sort out / clean around here a bit. I have satin Silver, MG, and a few more black in stock, so tomorrow I'll be here inspecting and sorting to ship Monday.

The ONLY reason this got out of order was because the prepaint info just kind of made a mess of things, then even when we did organize it again, the fact that not all the louvers were "acceptable" in the beginning made for more of a mess. There's 3 piles here on the desk, hopefully within this week they will all be GONE!!

The hot voice lady... that's one of the ones in the PRI 2006 picture gallery on our website !!
OK Marcello, so which one of these lovely ladies is the HOT voice, so far I'm lovin Bachelorette # 1...lol
Old 3/25/07, 08:14 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by davids2toys
OK Marcello, so which one of these lovely ladies is the HOT voice, so far I'm lovin Bachelorette # 1...lol
Yes Marcello #1 is very beautiful , but they all are! Probably the whole family, LOL. Take care, hope you will be getting your sanity back soon, from the window fun.
Old 3/25/07, 10:02 PM
Legacy Tms Member

LOL...

Bachelorette #1 is Ashley, she has a B/F, but is an "ancient" 20 years old...

Bachelorete #2 is Lynn - she's actually married, has two kids, and complained that this picture wasn't her best... this is the "voice lady".

Bachelorette #3 is Ingred - actually mother of 4, married - she is the troublemaker of the bunch though!!

FYI - it's midnight on SUNDAY and I just finished packing another 20 orders for you guys...being the boss has no privledges around here... current count looks like we've got about 20 more sets to paint, and have stock on 14 more sets that we'll get ready to ship hopefully tomorrow. The painter worked today too, but I don't know what he painted, other than Grabber Orange and Legend Lime were in the "to do" pile for sure.

As to calling us - guys, we're working it as fast as we can, but never thought this was going to be such a big hit - you will get a call if you don't call us first, but we're never "upset" to hear from our customers, because you guys are what makes this possible. We don't forget that, and I don't forget that.

BTW, keep the pictures coming, they are looking great!!
Old 3/26/07, 04:13 AM
Bullitt Member

Did I see a mention of Grabber Orange???

I'm ready! Please call me ASAP!!

j/k

I know you are working as quickly as possible. Keep up the good work!

Mark

Old 3/26/07, 12:53 PM
Team Mustang Source

My louvers are getting painted tomorrow, and should have them back on Wednesday!!! I can't wait for them to arrive.
Old 3/26/07, 01:44 PM
GT Member

Marcello,

Installation question.
I have these scoops that stick on the glass. They are about the same size as the window. Will they need to be removed before I try to use the wire and cut the adhesive?

Have mine shipped? You were waiting on adhesive promoter I believe?

Thanks
Bill R
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Louver replacement for quarter window glass