Search this Thread

Old 2/12/07, 09:56 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I can't wait!!!!
Old 2/12/07, 01:42 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought I jumped on this pre order early, haven't gotten a call for method of payment for the added paint request. Patiently Awaiting.

Old 2/12/07, 05:48 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by praztek
I thought I jumped on this pre order early, haven't gotten a call for method of payment for the added paint request. Patiently Awaiting.

I just don't like you very much...

JUST KIDDING !!

Seriously, all the prepaint has been sorted and organized, and they go off tomorrow for paint. I will have some time in the interim between when they go off and when they start coming back to call everyone about payment - I am more concerned with getting the orders rolling than how people are paying for it, but we did need to know quickly how many people wanted them painted, hence the urgent call to sort them from the rest.

The unpainted ones are starting to go out, and I expect that we will quickly ramp up to meet everyone's needs. You will get a call, I promise. Someone has to pay the painter you know

BTW - does anyone here have an idea what 2000 louvers look like all in one place? Talk about up to your elbows in parts....
Old 2/12/07, 06:20 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Please send mine off for see through paint. I had sent you email about waiting until Friday, but if you can send them off to paint and me give you payment info on Friday, then I can make the first run. If this is doable, I can email you all the info required. My car is black BTW.

Thanks,
-danny

Originally Posted by SilverHorseRacing
I just don't like you very much...

JUST KIDDING !!

Seriously, all the prepaint has been sorted and organized, and they go off tomorrow for paint. I will have some time in the interim between when they go off and when they start coming back to call everyone about payment - I am more concerned with getting the orders rolling than how people are paying for it, but we did need to know quickly how many people wanted them painted, hence the urgent call to sort them from the rest.

The unpainted ones are starting to go out, and I expect that we will quickly ramp up to meet everyone's needs. You will get a call, I promise. Someone has to pay the painter you know

BTW - does anyone here have an idea what 2000 louvers look like all in one place? Talk about up to your elbows in parts....
Old 2/12/07, 07:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds good man.
I'm looking forward to the louvers and the other parts for the wife/shop car, plus working together in business.
Thanks
Jay
Old 2/13/07, 02:35 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Main question and i am done getting info and ordering ASAP, will the kits come with the essentials needed for the install like sealer, piano wire, and t-handles or do we need to get all that and how much are the louvers with the kit, and how much do the louvers cost pre-painted
Old 2/13/07, 02:47 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by RedDragon777
Main question and i am done getting info and ordering ASAP, will the kits come with the essentials needed for the install like sealer, piano wire, and t-handles or do we need to get all that and how much are the louvers with the kit, and how much do the louvers cost pre-painted
See Post #737.
Old 2/13/07, 03:19 PM
Bullitt Member

i still cant wait going to look HOT
Old 2/13/07, 10:33 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Well, around 50 of you should be happy - the first big group left today! Who will be first to have them done and installed ? I know it's not me, because I'm too busy getting them inspected and out for everyone else!!

Another round goes out tomorrow !!

Remember - these are designed to have some painting done, so you're going to see the "gate trim" on the top of the part - this should be sanded smooth prior to painting - we leave them a little high, rather than trimming too low and ending up with a bad part. This is part of our "trick" to not needing ejector pins on the part, just FYI.
Old 2/14/07, 09:00 AM
Team Mustang Source

Thanks for everything Marcello. I got my Fedex shipping email. MINE ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!
Old 2/14/07, 09:27 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Thanks for everything Marcello. I got my Fedex shipping email. MINE ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!
When did you order yours? I'm guessing I'm further down the list than I thought. I haven't even gotten a phone call yet. Maybe today will be the day!
Old 2/14/07, 09:31 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Unpainted shipping first, painted, going to the painter right now - couple of snags int he past couple days have kept me from getting over there.
Old 2/14/07, 12:33 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by SilverHorseRacing
Unpainted shipping first, painted, going to the painter right now - couple of snags int he past couple days have kept me from getting over there.
Mine should be unpainted, I just wanted urethane. Does this mean that I should recieve a phone call soon?
Old 2/14/07, 01:07 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by 06Tungstang
When did you order yours? I'm guessing I'm further down the list than I thought. I haven't even gotten a phone call yet. Maybe today will be the day!
I was one of the 1st (or the 1st, not sure) when he added them to his site. I'll post pictures of them as soon as I get them, then they go over to paint.
Old 2/14/07, 01:08 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 06Tungstang
Mine should be unpainted, I just wanted urethane. Does this mean that I should receive a phone call soon?
I think you only get a phone call if you want them painted , so they can get the credit card information to charge you for the painting. I'm waiting for my call on that ...
Old 2/14/07, 03:02 PM
Bullitt Member

I definitely need more pictures of these things showing outward visibility. They look cool on the site but the comment "some" visibility on the SHR site does make me want to wait and see a bit.

I'd love to see these on a Vista Blue car both painted and unpainted.
Old 2/14/07, 04:09 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Cowtown
I definitely need more pictures of these things showing outward visibility. They look cool on the site but the comment "some" visibility on the SHR site does make me want to wait and see a bit.

I'd love to see these on a Vista Blue car both painted and unpainted.
Well Shawn, you'll get part of your wish. I'm painting mine 90%. I'm leaving the vertical parts clear, so I can see out of them. The only issue for me now is SNOW!!! I want to take my car to the body shop, so they can get the color match right (car is a year old, only 9,000 miles, but was at 32 shows last year, so its been in the sun), but I don't want to take the car out in this slop. If it didn't snow, plans were to take the car over on Monday (I'll have my louvers by Friday), and have them match the paint up. I'd get them back in a day or two, and then call up the dudes who replace windshields. So, for me, I'll have to wait till the roads clear completely before I can get the pieces painted.
Old 2/15/07, 03:52 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Did anyone get a visit from FedEx? Or is tomorrow going to be the big day?
Old 2/15/07, 04:22 PM
Team Mustang Source

So am I the first to actually have them delivered??
Its not bad to be out of town for a week, then arrive back home and see a box from Silverhorse Racing sitting on the front porch. A box that you know contains a product that you've been watching since the day of its conception. I'm kind of tingly all over! And tomorrow, they are off to the body shop!
Marcello, they look spectacular, I am beside myself to get these things painted and installed
Old 2/15/07, 06:09 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by 05GT-O.C.D.
Did anyone get a visit from FedEx? Or is tomorrow going to be the big day?
Tomorrow AM for me. I'll post pics ASAP! I can't believe that after starting this thread, and waiting over 14 months, I finally will have my dream modification that I thought would never become reality. Marcello you are the man!!!

Quick Reply: Louver replacement for quarter window glass