Southwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Fort Worth crew

Search this Thread

Old 9/14/07, 09:56 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Jeebus. Glad he never fired at you, though I doubt the moron would be able to aim it. Tec-9 is a spray and pray type.

Be sure to post the video on YouTube.
Old 9/14/07, 01:09 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow Jim, I'm glad you're all right.

What kind of car was that knucklehead driving?

Man, you sure lead an exciting life compared to me! My biggest thrill is seeing what's for lunch at the Cafeteria! And of course driving my new Pony at the end of the day!

Oh man, I gotta get me one of those Turbo seats! You guys are one mod ahead of me! I can't have that!

Originally Posted by Treadhead
Nice pic! Flows are on a long list of stuff with no money to buy them! The front plate is your decision. I'm not gonna say one way or the other since I can't know what another Officer will do. As you can see, Ghost has went a long time without it and not been hassled so it's up to you. My dealer was concerned enough for my wallet to put the front plate on for me.

The Turbo seats are cool! I have two of them.
Old 9/14/07, 02:55 PM
Team Mustang Source

He was in a stolen Chevy Malibu (one of the newer smaller ones) and I think it had a donut tire on the front left(Mmmmm Donuts!).

Driving your Pony is all the excitement anyone needs!
Old 9/14/07, 04:50 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Falchion
Oh man, I gotta get me one of those Turbo seats! You guys are one mod ahead of me! I can't have that!
LOL. First you gotta get the wife-mod. That's a lot more expensive than the Turbo-Booster seat.
Old 9/14/07, 07:55 PM

Well, I'm still glad to see you're with us Tread. And you're right, the new Pony is pretty exciting!

And I don't know about that wife-mod thing. Can't I just get the Turbo seat, wife delete?

Originally Posted by GhostTX
LOL. First you gotta get the wife-mod. That's a lot more expensive than the Turbo-Booster seat.
Old 9/15/07, 07:43 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

And I don't know about that wife-mod thing. Can't I just get the Turbo seat, wife delete?
You'd have to talk to Tread about that.
Old 9/15/07, 12:10 PM
Team Mustang Source

I have no plans on another wife mod but, you can have the seats without one. No real need for the seats either without the kid mod though.
Old 9/15/07, 12:16 PM

Oh man, that's rough! You deserve a ticket for that one!

I had to go return some parts that I couldn't use including those center caps that wouldn't fit on my new wheels. I was just going to keep all that stuff, but then I started counting it up and it was over $200 worth of parts! So, back all those things went, but It gives me a reason to drive the new pony!

Coming home I deceided to go past my turn off and see some of the new neighborhoods that I can see being built from the second story of my house. Man, I'm telling you this area (NW Fort Worth) has really grown. They opened up whole new sections that I didn't even know about! It's part of that Marine creek Ranch development that they're been building the last couple of years.

I even drove past an Elementry School that I didn't even know was there! I'd heard they were going to build one, but I didn't know it was there already! It's close enough I could almost walk to it, and I didn't even know it was there! Funny huh!

See the things you find out when you drive around?

You'd have to talk to Tread about that.
Old 9/15/07, 07:48 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Oh man, that's rough! You deserve a ticket for that one!
LOL...maybe that's why I can never catch a break.

See the things you find out when you drive around?
Ya, Fort Worth is booming. I just hope its doesn't become all Dallas-like.

Tread, what's "SBR" on yours and GT-Dan's locations on DFWStangs?
Old 9/16/07, 12:59 PM

Yes, I think Fort Worth is already getting like Dallas. I noticed the traffic is pretty bad on Boat Club Road when I come home. I know all that stop and go makes my gas mileago go down!

LOL...maybe that's why I can never catch a break.

Ya, Fort Worth is booming. I just hope its doesn't become all Dallas-like.

Tread, what's "SBR" on yours and GT-Dan's locations on DFWStangs?
Old 9/17/07, 07:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

Fort Worth will never be like Dallas and whoever tries to make it like Dallas will be drawn and quartered and then hanged!

SBR is a secret society that I'm not at liberty to discuss. It's mostly a joke aimed at someone on that site though.

I finally saw a Candy Apple Red today and it looks very nice. Same goes for Vapor Silver. It kinda looks like lighter shade of Titanium.
Old 9/18/07, 10:47 AM

Thanks, I like DCAR too!

I got some LED dome lights to replace the stock blubs the other day and put those in. Some of the guys on the forum were complaining about them staying very dimly lite. Mine started doing that this morning! Errr!

I just hope it doesn't run down the battery when I'm at work today. Maybe I'll leave early?

OK, the silly LED's are out, and the old blubs back in. But I discovered that my car has moleskin on the window seal. I don't know if they come that way from the factory, or the window tint place did it like that?

Fort Worth will never be like Dallas and whoever tries to make it like Dallas will be drawn and quartered and then hanged!

SBR is a secret society that I'm not at liberty to discuss. It's mostly a joke aimed at someone on that site though.

I finally saw a Candy Apple Red today and it looks very nice. Same goes for Vapor Silver. It kinda looks like lighter shade of Titanium.
Attached Thumbnails Fort Worth crew-08-pony32.jpg   Fort Worth crew-08-pony33.jpg  
Old 9/18/07, 08:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

If you got moleskin from the factory I'm gonna have to call foul! Hopefully Ford finally realized they need it though. Maybe they will issue a TSB. I would think that if the tint shop did it, they would tell you as well as charge you for it.
Old 9/19/07, 07:29 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

If you got moleskin from the factory I'm gonna have to call foul! Hopefully Ford finally realized they need it though. Maybe they will issue a TSB. I would think that if the tint shop did it, they would tell you as well as charge you for it.
X2

I still need to replace the felt that you and I did Tread. My drivers side is all gummy. I have the moleskin, just haven't taken the time to do it.
Old 9/19/07, 08:01 AM

Yeah, I'm not sure if the tint shop did it or not. Anyways, it's all good!

It's just another mod part I bought, that I didn't need.......

Old 9/19/07, 04:15 PM
Team Mustang Source

X2

I still need to replace the felt that you and I did Tread. My drivers side is all gummy. I have the moleskin, just haven't taken the time to do it.

You and Me both. Drivers side is a lil bit gummy too. I hope I can remember where I put the new stuff!
Old 9/19/07, 07:04 PM

30 bucks for mole skin that I can't use! Excellant!

I think I'm going to take a mod break!

My new car has worn me out!

You guys interested in hooking up at Hooters or something? I need to show somebody my mods!

You and Me both. Drivers side is a lil bit gummy too. I hope I can remember where I put the new stuff!
Old 9/20/07, 11:57 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I'll need plenty of notice if y'all wanna hook up, seeing how I'm on the other side of BFE now.
Old 9/21/07, 08:02 AM

What about the Hooter at near Hulen Mall? Any good? I could be there tomorrow afternoon after I wash and wax my Pony.

What do you say Tread?

I'll need plenty of notice if y'all wanna hook up, seeing how I'm on the other side of BFE now.
Old 9/21/07, 08:53 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Plenty of notice...like a week. Though, I won't be here next weekend.

Quick Reply: Fort Worth crew