2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Ponies on order

Search this Thread

Old 2/28/06, 09:52 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ February 28, 2006, 10:29 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Not too mention Spring Break is right around the corner (3-13/3-17) and I want my car by then. Taking son to G-mas, 3hr trip and I want the car for it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]I am going to bet that you'll have your car by Spring Break. I also think Tom will have his by then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ February 28, 2006, 10:49 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>If I didn't have my Taco (as in TacoBill, get it?), I'd be running her through the paces each and every day, just like I did with my prior 3 Stangs![/b][/quote]I often wondered where you got your screen name. Now it makes sense!
Old 2/28/06, 09:56 AM
GTR Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ February 28, 2006, 11:55 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>I am going to bet that you'll have your car by Spring Break. I also think Tom will have his by then.[/b][/quote]I hope you're right... for both of us!<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I often wondered where you got your screen name. Now it makes sense![/b][/quote]I wondered that, too... thought you liked to eat at Taco Bell alot...
Old 2/28/06, 09:59 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ February 28, 2006, 10:55 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I often wondered where you got your screen name. Now it makes sense!
[/b][/quote]
I'm also a member of a Toyota Tacoma Forum (TTORA) and use the same ID name; makes more sense there. Now, I pretty much use it wherever I sign up!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ February 28, 2006, 10:59 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I wondered that, too... thought you liked to eat at Taco Bell alot...
[/b][/quote]
I actually do! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] My son's favorite 2 places to eat are McDonald's and Taco Bell!
Old 2/28/06, 10:04 AM
GTR Member

Same with my daughter... McDonald's is definitely #1, though.

In fact, now I think I'll go to Taco Bell on the way to work...
Old 2/28/06, 11:05 AM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ February 28, 2006, 7:56 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Holy cow, holy cow, holy cow, holy cow... it definitely shipped!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

The ERL said this morning:

"As of 2/25/06, your vehicle has shipped via convoy with an ETA of week 3/12/06."

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dancedood.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Congrats Take some good pictures for us
Old 2/28/06, 12:16 PM

Good deal Tony! We got an update with convoy shipping 02/26, delivery week of 03/10....gotta love those changes. Making tough to get her broken in before the first road trip.....
Old 2/28/06, 12:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Do I see somebody's vehicle "released from bad order"?

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Today is a good day for our friends!!!
Old 2/28/06, 01:23 PM
GTR Member

That system is going to fight me all the way to the end (no shipping dates showing yet).

Oh well... at least it's on the way now!!
Old 2/28/06, 01:29 PM
Bullitt Member

Call your dealer and ask him/her to get you the railcar number. That way you don't have to talk to that dreaded Analyst. (Why isn't there an icon for the analyst?)
Old 2/28/06, 01:34 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ February 28, 2006, 2:26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
That system is going to fight me all the way to the end (no shipping dates showing yet).
[/b][/quote]
I felt the same way... until some cool chick helped me out. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 01:43 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ February 28, 2006, 1:54 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Do I see somebody's vehicle "released from bad order"?

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
Today is a good day for our friends!!!
[/b][/quote]
WOOT !! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] Looks like someone stole my railcar number from Kzinti [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Got back from lunch, checked the UPRR site and got great news!
Looks like the start of next week for me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ February 28, 2006, 2:26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Oh well... at least it's on the way now!!
[/b][/quote]
I feel the same way [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 02:09 PM
Bullitt Member

I posted these over at BOF. Some of you may have seen them. I did not retouch to add the "sparkles". I guess my camera did that. Isn't it neat?

I have the second one as my desktop at work. Until I have time to put up a gallery here, you can visit all the pics (and even get a glimpse or two of me, Chris and Katie) at http://photobucket.com/albums/c324/sgwilson/Mustang/
(let me know if the link doesn't work for you)
Old 2/28/06, 02:44 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ February 28, 2006, 3:12 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I posted these over at BOF. Some of you may have seen them. I did not retouch to add the "sparkles". I guess my camera did that. Isn't it neat?

I have the second one as my desktop at work. Until I have time to put up a gallery here, you can visit all the pics (and even get a glimpse or two of me, Chris and Katie) at http://photobucket.com/albums/c324/sgwilson/Mustang/
(let me know if the link doesn't work for you)
[/b][/quote]
Absolutely beautiful. These cars are just sexy ! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Nice looking family Susan, and that doesn't look like a swimsuit to me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 02:47 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ February 28, 2006, 3:47 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Nice looking family Susan, and that doesn't look like a swimsuit to me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]Thanks. I think I'll keep 'em. It was cool and rainy that day, so I was dressed warmly. And I haven't had a camera since that day. Is that a good enough excuse?
Old 2/28/06, 03:03 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ February 28, 2006, 3:50 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Thanks. I think I'll keep 'em. It was cool and rainy that day, so I was dressed warmly. And I haven't had a camera since that day. Is that a good enough excuse?
[/b][/quote]
Umm, ok [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 03:43 PM

Well, since I have extra pics that didn't make the first cut, here they are in my Yahoo picture album.
click here!

I even have a shot of my Tacoma TRD truck! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 03:54 PM
Bullitt Member

Fun stuff! I wonder if you have any more room in your backseats than I do?

(I bet I have more headroom [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] )
Old 2/28/06, 04:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hey Bill , Question. I also ordered the dark char leather. Is the leather seem lighter in the pics ??? I remember from the mustang book the leather seemed darker [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 04:19 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ February 28, 2006, 4:57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Fun stuff! I wonder if you have any more room in your backseats than I do?

(I bet I have more headroom [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] )
[/b][/quote]
I don't think I have anymore room in the backseats than yours, should be the same. Except for the rear sloping roof line; my sis-in-law who's 5'4", hits her hear on the headliner. So, anyone taller than that can expect some lumps when going over speed bumps!

And I'm 100 percent positive you have more headroom than me, especially with the top down. I rented a Sebring vert for a week the last time I went to Hawaii, it was cool! I put the top down every chance I got, light tropical rain or sun! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

btw- nice family picture! I can see all three of you cruzin' the lake with the top down. Hopefully, Katie won't get blown away too bad at highway speeds sitting in the back. The Sebring went from a comfortable light breeze in the front seats to a Cat 5 tornado in the rear! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon24.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2005muzzy @ February 28, 2006, 5:06 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey Bill , Question. I also ordered the dark char leather. Is the leather seem lighter in the pics ??? I remember from the mustang book the leather seemed darker [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
It is a 'light to med' black. It looks pretty light in one of my pics (backseat one, right?) because the sun was blazing down thru the back window at the time I snapped the pic. Once I tint the windows, it'll be dark again.
Old 3/1/06, 06:57 AM
GTR Member

Got a railcar #... ETTX 801159

Still is only saying "released from industry on 2/27"

How often does it update again?

Quick Reply: Ponies on order