Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/19/17, 11:44 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
This place sucks nowadays. Used to you could post something and get a response immediately. Now, you wait for days to get a reply.
Old 2/19/17, 11:59 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Facebook has ruined forums like this, I'd like to kick Zuckerburg in the taint with a golf shoe. That bastard has killed forums where we could talk. Som*****.
Old 2/20/17, 12:20 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Facebook has ruined forums like this, I'd like to kick Zuckerburg in the taint with a golf shoe. That bastard has killed forums where we could talk. Som*****.
Facebook has ruined a LOT of things, namely society in general lol.

And hey - having 2 small kids keeps me from TMS more often. That and that pesky thing called work! I wish I could post videos directly to the site. Today I taught Liam that his left foot was his "clutch foot" and his right foot was his "gas foot"
Old 2/20/17, 12:21 AM
Legacy TMS Member

And I really hope we try to plan another meet up soon - maybe this year? I really wish I made it a priority to get to the 50th party. I think it would be awesome to hang out with most the people that regularly contribute to this thread!
Old 2/20/17, 12:32 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
Facebook has ruined a LOT of things, namely society in general lol.

And hey - having 2 small kids keeps me from TMS more often. That and that pesky thing called work! I wish I could post videos directly to the site. Today I taught Liam that his left foot was his "clutch foot" and his right foot was his "gas foot"
I love that little guy, hes so dammed cute. That pic you posted of him in his halloween gear with the dog was so sweet. It just made me want to grab him up and hug him.

Have you seen this Dairy Queen commercial that has been playing on Velocity lately? Holy crap it cracks me up. That little guy in it is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.

That kid must be the guy's actual kid, because he looks just like him. And the little guy is so danged cute, makes me smile every time I see it.
Old 2/20/17, 12:41 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I love that little guy, hes so dammed cute. That pic you posted of him in his halloween gear with the dog was so sweet. It just made me want to grab him up and hug him.

Have you seen this Dairy Queen commercial that has been playing on Velocity lately? Holy crap it cracks me up. That little guy in it is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.

That kid must be the guy's actual kid, because he looks just like him. And the little guy is so danged cute, makes me smile every time I see it.
Hahaha awesome! They *have* to be father and son. Took Liam to his first Monster Jam last night too! Of course we had to take the Mustang
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo306.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo913.jpg  
Old 2/20/17, 12:44 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I gotta say though, his little brother is pretty dang cute too. His wavy hair is just outta control. Not sure where he got that from, as both sides of our family have straight hair! Liam is going to be the super meticulous critical thinker and Evan is going to be a brute

Liam here showing Evan the states. He has a game on the iPad where it tests you on state trivia - I kid you not, he knows all 50 states, where they go on the map and he knows many of their flags. He's a brainiac! He turns 3 this Thursday and Evan turns 1 next week!
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo835.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo998.jpg  
Old 2/20/17, 12:50 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I gotta say though, his little brother is pretty dang cute too. His wavy hair is just outta control. Not sure where he got that from, as both sides of our family have straight hair! Liam is going to be the super meticulous critical thinker and Evan is going to be a brute

Liam here showing Evan the states. He has a game on the iPad where it tests you on state trivia - I kid you not, he knows all 50 states, where they go on the map and he knows many of their flags. He's a brainiac! He turns 3 this Thursday and Evan turns 1 next week!
My God they're big already! And they are both so freakin' cute. I just want to hug them both. You're a lucky man!
Old 2/20/17, 01:06 AM
Legacy TMS Member

My God they're big already! And they are both so freakin' cute. I just want to hug them both. You're a lucky man!
Good genes from their mama hahaha! Like I said, I hope we can meet up one day, especially when they're little! It's going so fast. I hate it. I was looking at videos of them when they were baby babies and it breaks my heart. I'm already starting to forget that time
Old 2/20/17, 01:09 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Liam is going to be the super meticulous critical thinker and Evan is going to be a brute
Same with my nephews.
They're older now, 6th grade and 8th grade, but they're exactly the same way. The older one is so specific and such a hard *** about facts, a real brainiac. 'The younger one has always been bigger and stronger than his older brother, and just a pure bad ***, but always looks up to his brother for approval and guidance.

Weird scenario watching them interact. The little one could kick the **** out of his big brother if he wanted to, but yet he kind of follows him and takes orders from him. Very submissive when it comes to his brother, just does what he says and listens to him almost like a parent. Its freaking weird watching them interact, especially when the little one has always been bigger and could kick the crap out of the older one if he wanted to.
Old 2/20/17, 09:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Hahaha awesome! They *have* to be father and son. Took Liam to his first Monster Jam last night too! Of course we had to take the Mustang
Love his hat. That's so cool.
Old 2/20/17, 09:33 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Anybody else have a "wild hair" somewhere? I've got one in my dang eyebrow. Every once in a while it will just grow out like crazy, even overnight! I'll wake up and start noticing something out of the corner of my eye, and it'll be that dang eyebrow hair. That sucker will be well over an inch long.

I've plucked the dang thing multiple times, and it'll still keep coming back every couple months. Got up this morning and boom! There it is, just plucked it about a month ago.

How in the hell can a hair grow out that long, that fast?

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 2/20/17 at 09:34 AM.
Old 2/20/17, 09:36 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Anybody else have a "wild hair" somewhere? I've got one in my dang eyebrow. Every once in a while it will just grow out like crazy, even overnight! I'll wake up and start noticing something out of the corner of my eye, and it'll be that dang eyebrow hair. That sucker will be over an inch long.

I've plucked the dang thing multiple times, and it'll still keep coming back every couple months. Got up this morning and boom! There it is, just plucked it about a month ago.

Genetically hairy?
Make good use of that nose hair trimmer.
Old 2/20/17, 10:04 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Don't they make a fly like paper to rip dem out.
Old 2/20/17, 10:57 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Anybody else have a "wild hair" somewhere? I've got one in my dang eyebrow. Every once in a while it will just grow out like crazy, even overnight! I'll wake up and start noticing something out of the corner of my eye, and it'll be that dang eyebrow hair. That sucker will be well over an inch long.

Yep. Eyelash that grows into my eye. Singular hair that grows out my neck lol
Old 2/20/17, 11:14 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Why in the hell do we celebrate President's day by buying mattresses? Ever notice that? Every damned mattress store in town always has big sale for President's day.
Old 2/20/17, 11:18 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 841 Posts
Why in the hell do we celebrate President's day by buying mattresses? Ever notice that? Every damned mattress store in town always has big sale for President's day.
No idea why, unless it started under Bill Clinton's tenure, then I'd expect mattress and cigar sales.
Old 2/20/17, 11:36 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by SpectreH
No idea why, unless it started under Bill Clinton's tenure, then I'd expect mattress and cigar sales.
Old 2/20/17, 02:34 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by SpectreH
Humm Bill did Lewinski inski sale & he def needed a mattress for that
Old 2/20/17, 04:25 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Dang! I know a lot of adults that can't do that!

FB has ruined culture. Nothing but *****ing and moaning anymore. I've actually been going through day to day (when I remember) and deleting almost all of my old posts, just to clean it up and get my business off of there.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast