Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/11/17, 05:49 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Nothing says I love you more than a heart shaped steak!
Attachment 182710
I saw some today while we were on a road trip but your packaging is better. Haven't seen them around here. Must be a Lancaster thing
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo547.jpg  
Old 2/11/17, 06:03 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Out in Amish country today to look for a new shed
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo614.jpg  
Old 2/11/17, 11:00 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Only thing I miss about being fat is that I can't drink like I used to. Used to, I could drink a liter of likker and not be screwed up, just good and buzzed. Could drink 9-12 beers during the day, 2 or 3 LIITs in the afternoon, couple Margaritas at dinner, then drink a liter of Crown or vodka and still function and not be that farked up, just really lit. Now about 14 oz of likker screws me up off my ****.

Stupid ****. Going from 280lbs to 150lbs has really fcked up my drinking game. And I miss that.
Old 2/11/17, 11:11 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I miss Nathan not being on here. I really liked that guy. Such an honorable and respectful young man. You don't encounter many young people like him these days. It was a breath of fresh air to see a young person that had morals, was respectful, and was true to his beliefs. That's something you don't see much in today's generation.
Old 2/11/17, 11:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts
He probably lurks like me.
Old 2/11/17, 11:27 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by GrnT
I hope so. I really miss him. He kept me in line, LOL.
Old 2/11/17, 11:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I miss Nathan not being on here. I really liked that guy. Such an honorable and respectful young man. You don't encounter many young people like him these days. It was a breath of fresh air to see a young person that had morals, was respectful, and was true to his beliefs. That's something you don't see much in today's generation.
I'm still here?!

Or am I too evil lol
Old 2/12/17, 12:03 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I'm still around. Just don't have much to say I guess.
Old 2/12/17, 12:06 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
I'm still here?!

Or am I too evil lol
You're a good kid too, but Nathan was different. He was one of those people that don't come around very often in life, he was truly a good and decent person, one of those people that is just honest and who he is, and isn't afraid to put it out there.

Not that you're not a good person, but you're more worldly. A really good person, a good father, and that little guy of yours is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

But you're different, still a wonderful guy, someone to admire, but you know what I mean about Nathan. Hes different. He is so honest, so true to his beliefs, so old school about family and who he is. That's what I love about him. He doesn't give a **** about what the world around him is doing, he is doing what hes been raised to do, and that is be true to his morals and faith.

You and I both know that is very uncommon in todays world for a boy that age. You get older and you kind of stray into other stuff. He hasn't. He's still who he was as a kid and devoted to how he was raised, and no matter how much hell you give him about it, he'll tell you to go pound sand, he is who he is.

That is rare for a young person in today's world.

I respect the hell out of that.
Old 2/12/17, 12:08 AM

You going to the big garage meet next weekend, Mark?
Old 2/12/17, 12:22 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I didn't make plans for that but you never know.
Old 2/12/17, 12:23 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I'm still around. Just don't have much to say I guess.
Well I wish you would come around more. I miss you.
Old 2/12/17, 12:25 AM
Legacy TMS Member

It's probably going to be a fun get together.
Old 2/12/17, 12:32 AM

I didn't make plans for that but you never know.
Supposed to be near 60 next Sunday. It's gonna be crazy. The one last may was insane. Dying to get out and take some pictures of cars again.
Well I wish you would come around more. I miss you.
Ill try. Haha Mostly use the mobile site. The app doesn't work on my phone. Wish they'd upgrade the app to be more like the mobile site but smoother and faster.

Life's been crazy lately. Older sister got married end of January. Younger sister is getting married in the fall. I'm trying to save money to buy a house or something. Family is driving me nuts and I NEED my own space. Drama at home, drama at work. No escape in a family business. Lol
Old 2/12/17, 12:45 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Odd question, but I need some real people responses. Any of you guys wear a jockstrap? I mean regularly? I've never worn one, never played sports, don't know much about them.

But.

As I've gotten older, things have changed. Let me put this delicately........things are now not where they used to be, if you know what I mean. The whole package is moving south. WAY south. Everything is sagging lower and lower. Especially since I've gotten thin. I mean moved so low that even now wearing the much smaller underwear that I do doesn't help (and I wear medium (30-32) boxer briefs. I can hop in the car and have to be careful because I'll sit on my ***** when I hit the seat in the Jeep. See ****ing stars for a second. Have to try and rearrange the equipment often. Hell, the equipment hangs so far down that there is no bulge at all in the normal place in my jeans. You could punch me right square in the zipper and not hit anything at all. Everything is much farther south.

So I've been thinking about trying a jockstrap for everyday wear, to keep my equipment up where it is supposed to be.

Anyone else done this? Anyone else ever wear one? How is it? I've never worn one, would it be practical to wear one daily?
Old 2/12/17, 12:50 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Supposed to be near 60 next Sunday. It's gonna be crazy. The one last may was insane. Dying to get out and take some pictures of cars again.

Ill try. Haha Mostly use the mobile site. The app doesn't work on my phone. Wish they'd upgrade the app to be more like the mobile site but smoother and faster.

Life's been crazy lately. Older sister got married end of January. Younger sister is getting married in the fall. I'm trying to save money to buy a house or something. Family is driving me nuts and I NEED my own space. Drama at home, drama at work. No escape in a family business. Lol
That's awesome man! Congrats to your sisters! That should make it a little better for you at home having less people, but I know what you mean about having your own space. A young guy needs some alone time, some privacy for a while. I totally understand. Its nice to have some time completely alone and private. But it does start to suck after a while, I'm going through that right now. Big empty house, nobody around, thought I'd love it. I did for a bit. Now I'm getting really lonely.
Old 2/12/17, 02:30 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Odd question, but I need some real people responses. Any of you guys wear a jockstrap? I mean regularly? I've never worn one, never played sports, don't know much about them.

But.

As I've gotten older, things have changed. Let me put this delicately........things are now not where they used to be, if you know what I mean. The whole package is moving south. WAY south. Everything is sagging lower and lower. Especially since I've gotten thin. I mean moved so low that even now wearing the much smaller underwear that I do doesn't help (and I wear medium (30-32) boxer briefs. I can hop in the car and have to be careful because I'll sit on my ***** when I hit the seat in the Jeep. See ****ing stars for a second. Have to try and rearrange the equipment often. Hell, the equipment hangs so far down that there is no bulge at all in the normal place in my jeans. You could punch me right square in the zipper and not hit anything at all. Everything is much farther south.

So I've been thinking about trying a jockstrap for everyday wear, to keep my equipment up where it is supposed to be.

Anyone else done this? Anyone else ever wear one? How is it? I've never worn one, would it be practical to wear one daily?
BTW, any of you guys that have worn them, any advice on how to buy one? Do I buy it by waist size? Is the lower part going to fit me if I get one that fits my waist?
Old 2/12/17, 08:19 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Never worn one day to day, haven't really worn one since I was a kid playing sports.

I will say that the original Under Armour boxer briefs are one of the single best things of all time. They stay in place, stay the same size (cotton boxer briefs still stretch), and keep things where they need to be. They're not cheap, but they last for-freakin-ever.

I always get mine from the UA outlet when they drop the price a bit.
https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/me...cid1238137-002
Old 2/12/17, 09:24 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
You're a good kid too, but Nathan was different. He was one of those people that don't come around very often in life, he was truly a good and decent person, one of those people that is just honest and who he is, and isn't afraid to put it out there.

Not that you're not a good person, but you're more worldly. A really good person, a good father, and that little guy of yours is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

But you're different, still a wonderful guy, someone to admire, but you know what I mean about Nathan. Hes different. He is so honest, so true to his beliefs, so old school about family and who he is. That's what I love about him. He doesn't give a **** about what the world around him is doing, he is doing what hes been raised to do, and that is be true to his morals and faith.

You and I both know that is very uncommon in todays world for a boy that age. You get older and you kind of stray into other stuff. He hasn't. He's still who he was as a kid and devoted to how he was raised, and no matter how much hell you give him about it, he'll tell you to go pound sand, he is who he is.

That is rare for a young person in today's world.

I respect the hell out of that.
I hear ya and I know what you mean. I agree, Nathan you are a great guy. I'd say don't ever change, but I know you won't. Sometimes I wish I was as grounded as you. It's hard being one of only a few people with a brain in our nation's most populous state
Old 2/12/17, 08:12 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Experiences vary.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast