Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 3/9/17, 06:26 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I don't eat much for cereal, and never for breakfast. Most cereals are just too sugary.

I do love the non-sugary ones, cheerios, chex, grape nuts.
Old 3/9/17, 06:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I haven't had cereal in a long time. I don't generally eat breakfast but I love breakfast food. I have to be up for a few hours before I can eat anything. So I will usually have it for lunch.

I never count calories. I just try not to go overboard on anything. 5 double stuf usually does enough to satisfy a craving for them.
I don't eat breakfast either, can't eat anything until I've been up for at least 2-3 hours, but breakfast food is my favorite stuff. Biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon, pancakes, etc. Just can't eat any of that stuff anymore. Every once in a while I'll splurge and eat just a small portion of some of that stuff, but since I've been away from that stuff so long that when I do eat it, it really messes my stomach up and I feel like **** for the next day or so.

I'll have a sausage biscuit and a half cup of gravy about once a month. Couple pancakes and a little bacon every 3 months probably. I've even cut down on beef to about once a month.

I don't really count calories closely either on most stuff, but I do watch snack stuff pretty tight, like nuts, cookies, cereal. Its really easy to get a **** load of fat and sugar in a small amount if you're not careful.
Old 3/9/17, 10:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
I eat cold serials some times as a late snack. I don't usually eat serial in the morning.
Pizza for breakfast.
Dinner for breakfast and Breakfast for dinner.
Old 3/9/17, 11:27 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Just can't help but laugh at some of these leads we get:

State:Oregon
Message Body:
I'm wondering what to do if someone non consensually brainmapped me and has been using an interface program to stalk and injure me. not only have I been to the ER for middle ear damage but it led to an attempted sexual assault 125 miles away from my home.
This is wireless technology and it has been used on me 24/7 for almost 3 years by people that I know. They live right by me.

Crazier than a ****house rat.
Old 3/10/17, 06:55 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
I don't eat much for cereal, and never for breakfast. Most cereals are just too sugary.

I do love the non-sugary ones, cheerios, chex, grape nuts.
I do like to snack on the flavored cereals sometimes. I'll bring a little sandwich baggie full of them.

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I don't really count calories closely either on most stuff, but I do watch snack stuff pretty tight, like nuts, cookies, cereal. Its really easy to get a **** load of fat and sugar in a small amount if you're not careful.
Of course I should probably start counting them since I've gained weight

Originally Posted by GrnT
I eat cold serials some times as a late snack. I don't usually eat serial in the morning.
Pizza for breakfast.
I don't care for cold pizza but again, I love breakfast for dinner!

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Crazier than a ****house rat.
no "IFs" ands or buts about it!
Old 3/11/17, 01:44 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
Originally Posted by GrnT
Pizza for breakfast.
Ok ok I just had to respond. Are there warm 'serials'? Just having fun with you I think you meant dry cereals late at night which is a great snack. I think you can add cereal to the PB&J and pizza list great anytime of the day or night.
Old 3/11/17, 01:52 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm freezing my ***** off. No matter how much I crank the heat up, I'm still cold.
Old 3/11/17, 01:52 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I like to toast my Froot Loops in the oven for 10 minutes before I eat them.
Old 3/11/17, 01:56 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I like to toast my Froot Loops in the oven for 10 minutes before I eat them.
Oh you're toasted all right...
Old 3/11/17, 02:00 AM
Post *****

I do love for the milk to be cold. As cold as it can get without icing up. I can't eat cereal with milk that just got home from the grocery store. It needs to go in the fridge and cool down again before I can eat cereal. I used to have to have whole milk but I've given up that battle with the wife and we've settled on 2%. She would buy 1% if I let her. And if she wasn't around I'd go back to whole milk in a heartbeat.
Old 3/11/17, 02:03 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Whole milk definitely makes a bowl of cereal better! And it needs to be cold! Milk is like beer most people don't like either warm. But I do have an aunt that likes to drink a warm cup of milk before she goes to bed!

Last edited by Mustang Freak; 3/11/17 at 02:05 AM.
Old 3/11/17, 02:20 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I do love for the milk to be cold. As cold as it can get without icing up. I can't eat cereal with milk that just got home from the grocery store. It needs to go in the fridge and cool down again before I can eat cereal. I used to have to have whole milk but I've given up that battle with the wife and we've settled on 2%. She would buy 1% if I let her. And if she wasn't around I'd go back to whole milk in a heartbeat.
I have to have the milk ice cold, just like the cereal crunchy. I can't drink whole milk, haven't in 30 years, its too rich and makes me sick, I only drink 2% of a certain brand. Mayfield.

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Whole milk definitely makes a bowl of cereal better! And it needs to be cold! Milk is like beer most people don't like either warm. But I do have an aunt that likes to drink a warm cup of milk before she goes to bed!
Even as an alcoholic, I can't drink beer unless its ice cold, I just about have to have it out of a cooler full of ice. Soon as it starts to get above ice temp, I pour it out and get another one. I rarely drink an entire beer because it gets above ice cold. I'll pour out a beer soon as it gets the least bit close to the outside temp.
Old 3/11/17, 02:34 AM
Post *****

I have to have the milk ice cold, just like the cereal crunchy. I can't drink whole milk, haven't in 30 years, its too rich and makes me sick, I only drink 2% of a certain brand. Mayfield.Even as an alcoholic, I can't drink beer unless its ice cold, I just about have to have it out of a cooler full of ice. Soon as it starts to get above ice temp, I pour it out and get another one. I rarely drink an entire beer because it gets above ice cold. I'll pour out a beer soon as it gets the least bit close to the outside temp.
Buy longnecks and hold it by the neck. For me personally I won't use a koozie because that's too womanly. Get a beer, hold it by the neck, and drink it before it gets too warm. And if someone can't do that then they should be drinking white wine spritzers. Or mineral water.
Old 3/11/17, 02:50 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Buy longnecks and hold it by the neck. For me personally I won't use a koozie because that's too womanly. Get a beer, hold it by the neck, and drink it before it gets too warm. And if someone can't do that then they should be drinking white wine spritzers. Or mineral water.
I use a koozie, with a can of beer. I don't like bottle beer, its not as fresh. Light is what makes a beer start to go bad, and a can gets no light. A bottle does. Not to mention bottles are harder to get rid of, especially when you have several people and they drink a lot of them. Holy hell a trash can full of glass.

But eff all of that. I'll take a cup full of vodka or moonshine with ice and forget a bunch of beer bottles.
Old 3/11/17, 03:25 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Bottled craft beer. Preferably Hoppy beer with a high alcohol content. Something like Bells Hop Slam or Two hearted IPA. I also keep light beer in a can. Both should be at the edge of freezing if possible. Some beers I drink are as thick as cereal. That real dark beer.
Then again who wouldn't love a shot of whiskey / tequila with water on the side.
What ever makes ya warm and fuzzy inside.
I can't ever find the **** koozies because they're shoved deep in some drawer somewhere.

Last edited by GrnT; 3/11/17 at 03:30 AM. Reason: I forgot the d in shoved.
Old 3/11/17, 06:56 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Even the real heavy craft beers should be icy cold. I was rather disappointed last night at the concert, paid $8 for a tall boy Guinness can, and it wasn't nearly as cold as it should have been, and it seemed a bit flat.
Old 3/12/17, 12:02 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Went 2Aing today. Got the Escape muddy, as usual.

Met a friend while we were out there. We named her Darla
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo498.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo432.jpg  
Old 3/12/17, 12:41 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Yeah, that about sums it up. If you don't know about it, then that is a good thing and I hope you never will know.

Old 3/12/17, 12:55 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Yeah, that about sums it up. If you don't know about it, then that is a good thing and I hope you never will know.

I mean, I don't know about it but I know what it's referencing. We happened to be listening to Gimmie Shelter on the way up to where we go shoot. Premise may not be the same, but that song kinda makes me feel like I would imagine an acid trip would be like lol
Old 3/12/17, 01:40 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
I mean, I don't know about it but I know what it's referencing. We happened to be listening to Gimmie Shelter on the way up to where we go shoot. Premise may not be the same, but that song kinda makes me feel like I would imagine an acid trip would be like lol
That song is about nothing like an acid trip, its about another addiction, if you know anything about that band you know what it is. Horse. I love Gimme Shelter, great song though but not really about tripping but I can see how a normal person like you might interpret it that way.

I remember tripping one time so hard that I didn't know what was going on. I was driving this Bronco and it was raining and it was night time. Went to a guy's house for hours and he finally made me leave before his ol lady got home. I was so wigged out I couldn't get out of his driveway, lol. The rain seemed to be crushing the windshield in on me, looked like it was broken in a thousand pieces and the Bronco seemed to be rolling back and forth across the yard. Was standing on the brake pedal hard as I could but it wouldn't stop, lol.

I really shouldn't have been driving at all, but I did because he wanted us to leave. No idea how I made it home that night alive. I kept stopping because the road seemed to be flipping up sideways at a 90 degree angle.

What a fucing idiot I was back in the day.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast