Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/19/17, 12:38 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
Watch this and give juicing a try. I did it for 2 weeks and you can literally feel your fat melting away. Then keep up your exercise and healthy eating after you do a cleanse.

https://www.amazon.com/Fat-Sick-Near.../dp/B004V4ASGC
Thanks. I added this to my Netflix list.
Old 2/19/17, 12:45 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 627 Likes on 452 Posts
I understand all that, but to lose the last leftover fat, you need to kickstart your metabolism and have it work overtime for a little bit. You can watch the video on other services - do you have Netflix? It's on there too...
I've got Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu, that's all I have. But I don't see that helping me. I'd be dead if I only ate fruit and veggie juices for 60 days as skinny as I am now. I already am down to mostly stuff like that. Even as much as I like steaks, beef, etc, I mostly get my protein from beans. I eat broccoli, salads and beans with only a few 4 oz servings of meat (grilled chicken twice a week, grilled salmon once a week and some smoked pork once a week). I basically eat very little meat. Mostly nuts and vegetables.
Old 2/19/17, 12:51 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
I'm actually right there with you. Don't eat meat much, but for some reason the juice alone burns the fat. I've lost 15 pounds recently, only switching to juice for dinner instead of a meal. While still working out and eating as clean as I can.
Old 2/19/17, 12:52 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by GrnT
Thanks. I added this to my Netflix list.
It was a life changing movie for me. Very interesting...
Old 2/19/17, 01:07 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm actually right there with you. Don't eat meat much, but for some reason the juice alone burns the fat. I've lost 15 pounds recently, only switching to juice for dinner instead of a meal. While still working out and eating as clean as I can.
But you have to understand the difference between you and me. You're a small guy, always been a fairly fit guy. I've seen a few pics of you, you're a pretty small, stout, stud of a dude.

I'm not. I'm working down from a place you've never been. I doubt you've ever been near 300lbs. I have. A lot. So even though I've lost all this weight, I've still got flab and loose skin that just won't go away. Hell, I've been told that surgery is the only way I'll get rid of this excess flab and skin I have. I'm trying to get rid of as much as possible with diet and exercise.

Seriously, how big are you and how big have you been? height and weight?
Old 2/19/17, 01:26 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Hey Nate, is there a shoe that is like this, but more of a boot? Not a full boot up the calf, but like this shoe but higher in the ankle, over the ankle but not up the leg, like a half boot type thing, but still looks like this?

http://www.steel-toe-shoes.com/produ...FcG2wAodlsEDMg

Can you look for something like that for me? And see what you can find? Thanks buddy. BTW, doesn't have to be steel toe, would prefer if it was not, just the style like that.

I like that particular shoe, I'd just like to have it in a boot type, higher up the ankle, but not a full boot that comes up the leg/calf.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 2/19/17 at 01:37 AM.
Old 2/19/17, 01:40 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Why in the hell don't they make/grow seedless lemons? They grow seedless grapes, watermelons, etc., why not a seedless lemon? I hate when a lemon seed pops out into my drink.
Old 2/19/17, 01:40 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
But you have to understand the difference between you and me. You're a small guy, always been a fairly fit guy. I've seen a few pics of you, you're a pretty small, stout, stud of a dude.

I'm not. I'm working down from a place you've never been. I doubt you've ever been near 300lbs. I have. A lot. So even though I've lost all this weight, I've still got flab and loose skin that just won't go away. Hell, I've been told that surgery is the only way I'll get rid of this excess flab and skin I have. I'm trying to get rid of as much as possible with diet and exercise.

Seriously, how big are you and how big have you been? height and weight?
I can't say I've ever been that big. 5'9" and highest I've ever been is 195...168 right now and usually stay around 175-180.

Can you do me a favor and watch the video anyways? I know you've lost a lot of weight and eat healthy, but I still think you'd enjoy it. I try to keep real juice as a part of my diet now, and plan to for the rest of the my life.
Old 2/19/17, 02:07 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I can't say I've ever been that big. 5'9" and highest I've ever been is 195...168 right now and usually stay around 175-180.

Can you do me a favor and watch the video anyways? I know you've lost a lot of weight and eat healthy, but I still think you'd enjoy it. I try to keep real juice as a part of my diet now, and plan to for the rest of the my life.
Oh, I'll watch the video if I can (without paying for more **** to see it lol, )

But you have to understand too where I'm coming from. I was a skinny little kid when I was young. But I hit puberty in 5th grade and I got big. Really big and really fat, and really tall, don't know why, just happened to me when I hit puberty.

Dude you talk about being 168, I was 168 by the time I was 12 in 6th grade.

Up until then I was a blonde haired, blue eyed, skinny little kid, all the way to 5th grader. My hair turned dark brown, I got thick in the chest and I got chubby. And I don't know what happened after that. I just got thicker and fatter (and hornier LOL). Stupid puberty. LOL

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 2/19/17 at 02:17 AM.
Old 2/19/17, 02:30 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I'm a firm believer in giving them the meat for Valentine's day. Too bad mine's a petite filet instead of a porterhouse.

just outta the pool then maybe you can have a porterhouse
Old 2/19/17, 02:39 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
So real talk guys. How many of you own entirely too many shoes? Just wondering if I'm the only weirdo I know like this. Not counting boots, I must have at least 12 pairs of shoes and I know I'm not done. Thinking the wife might be right saying I have a problem.
Shoes ? I have now 3 staggered sets of Michelin AS/3's 275-40-ZR 18 " rear & 255-45 ZR fronts & a set of the same but all 235's-18"
Old 2/19/17, 09:59 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I actually hoped it was more of a half boot type thing. That's what my Skechers like that were, they came halfway up the ankle, I loved those boots. They don't make those anymore.
can't even find a pic like them anymore they were something like this but not as bulky. These aren't like the ones I want really at all. I wish I had another pair of the ones I liked.

Skechers aren't what they used to be. They're made really cheaply. Soles wear out within a few months of normal use. They are super comfy though.
Hey Nate, is there a shoe that is like this, but more of a boot? Not a full boot up the calf, but like this shoe but higher in the ankle, over the ankle but not up the leg, like a half boot type thing, but still looks like this?

http://www.steel-toe-shoes.com/produ...FcG2wAodlsEDMg

Can you look for something like that for me? And see what you can find? Thanks buddy. BTW, doesn't have to be steel toe, would prefer if it was not, just the style like that.

I like that particular shoe, I'd just like to have it in a boot type, higher up the ankle, but not a full boot that comes up the leg/calf.
I'll keep an eye out. I just got these recently. They're a pain to get on and off but they're really comfy and well made. Think they stopped making them though.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0199NG6C4/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1487523389&sr=8-2-fkmr0&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=timbe rland+britton+hill+chukka

Last edited by Blue Notch; 2/19/17 at 10:00 AM.
Old 2/19/17, 01:51 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 177 Likes on 120 Posts
So nice out today! Washed my Mustang and Jeep and since I'm such an awesome wife, I even washed his dually!
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo170.jpg  
Old 2/19/17, 01:53 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,194 Likes on 1,635 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
So nice out today! Washed my Mustang and Jeep and since I'm such an awesome wife, I even washed his dually!
You are a keeper!
Old 2/19/17, 01:54 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
That a good looking heep
Old 2/19/17, 02:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
You are a keeper!
Hell yeah! I'd be happy just to have someone to wash my back, let alone the cars.
Old 2/19/17, 05:12 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Skechers aren't what they used to be. They're made really cheaply. Soles wear out within a few months of normal use. They are super comfy though.

I've noticed that. Problem is, they're one of only a handful of shoe brands that I can wear because of my feet issues. I've still got several old pairs I've had for years that I wear around, but the newest ones went to hell after just a short while of walking in them.

I just recently bought two pairs of Merrell and they fit my feet better than any shoe I've had in a long time. Even the Skechers don't fit me right anymore, I lost so much weight that the size I used to wear in them are way too loose now. The Merrells are so comfortable and the ones I use to walk have awesome support and grip.

I got these to walk in...

http://www.cabelas.com/product/MERRE...w&gclsrc=aw.ds

And these for everyday.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Merre...w&gclsrc=aw.ds

Most comfortable shoes I've had in a long time.
Old 2/19/17, 07:52 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

"He took it out"

Old 2/19/17, 11:10 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Hey Nate, I'm trying to find something like this, but in a halfboot type thing, if that makes sense. Like a boot style, but shorter, just barely above the ankle.

http://www.drmartens.com/us/p/mens-s...ingdom-mellows

http://www.drmartens.com/us/p/origin...reenland-keith

Style like the ones above, but a bit higher and more short boot like if that makes sense, built like this....

http://www.drmartens.com/us/p/origin...-harvest-diego

I want the hefty rugged look, and I want the thick sole to make me look taller, that way I won't look so fat if I'm taller, LOL.
Old 2/19/17, 11:34 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Coming up on 2 years since I've had a cigarette. Can't believe I smoked for 30 something years.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast