Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/4/17, 05:48 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
I don't PM anyone here.
Old 4/4/17, 07:09 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
I don't PM anyone here.
**** you don't even text for weeks on end. And then 'claim' you broke your phone.
Old 4/6/17, 05:05 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,318 Likes on 1,729 Posts
Don Rickles died today! I always loved his sarcasm!
Old 4/7/17, 10:37 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Wish I had some smack. I'd love to be able to get a solid 6-8 hrs of sleep without waking up horrified, out of breath and sweating, or scared shtless and freaked out from dreams every hour or so.

Hell, even once a month of good sleep would make a drastic difference.
Old 4/8/17, 01:16 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I thought people were just commenting off hand about how slim I've gotten, didn't realize how much I actually have until today.

Haven't lost any weight in about 4 months, but apparently all the walking has built muscle and burned fat and made me slimmer anyway. Noticed my jeans were getting a little loose so I decided to go try some on today to see if I could find some that fit better. been wearing 32x32 regular fit for a while.

Started trying some on and holy ****! Didn't realize just how much I have trimmed up lately. When I was fat a few years ago I had trouble finding jeans in my size, was hard finding any I liked in a 42x32 loose fit.

After trying jeans on today I found it may be even worse now. Do you know how freakin' hard it is to find a pair of 29x32 slim fit jeans? Damned near impossible.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 4/8/17 at 01:18 PM.
Old 4/8/17, 02:54 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Do you know how freakin' hard it is to find a pair of 29x32 slim fit jeans? Damned near impossible.
"Good for the tuna."

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 4/8/17 at 02:55 PM.
Old 4/8/17, 07:19 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

^^ Arsehole.
Old 4/8/17, 09:06 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
"Good for the tuna."

^^ Arsehole.
Seriously though, after trying on one size after another, 32, 31, 30, when I got down to the 29 slim fit, they fit good, but they were most all 30 length. I did find a couple pair I liked that were 29x32, but they weren't my favorite. One pair I loved and looked really good on me, but were 30 long and were just too short, especially sitting down.

I did finally get one pair I liked, didn't love them though. Gonna have to go to some more stores.
Old 4/8/17, 10:48 PM
Post *****

Seriously though, after trying on one size after another, 32, 31, 30, when I got down to the 29 slim fit, they fit good, but they were most all 30 length. I did find a couple pair I liked that were 29x32, but they weren't my favorite. One pair I loved and looked really good on me, but were 30 long and were just too short, especially sitting down.

I did finally get one pair I liked, didn't love them though. Gonna have to go to some more stores.
I remember being a 29-32

Back when I was 18
Old 4/8/17, 11:16 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I remember being a 29-32

Back when I was 18
Your lucky. I've never been a 29-32. Ever. I was bigger than a 29 in 5th grade, and danged sure not 32 tall at the time. I was at least a 40 at 18.
Old 4/8/17, 11:52 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 4/9/17 at 12:07 AM.
Old 4/9/17, 12:09 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

You're gonna have to look online. I found some jeans I liked last week, but had to order online cause they didn't have any in the right length.
Its kind of weird man, I still see myself as a fatboy in the mirror and I still feel like a fat guy. I guess its because I've been a fat boy for so long that it just doesn't sink in. My family chastises me and tell me I'm too thin, but I just don't see it. Maybe I have a problem, I don't know, I don't think so. I just think they don't like it because they're fat asses, lol.

Through this whole thing, I still look in the mirror and see a fat fck and get frustrated by how I look in clothes. I still see a fat bastard when I look at myself in a mirror and hate the way clothes look on me. Nothing seems to fit like I think it should.

TBH, I think they might be right and me wrong, but I just can wrap my mind around it yet because I've always been a fat boy. I'm 6' and as of yesterday, surprisingly, I weighed 145. However I still feel fat and still see myself as a fat bastard when I try on clothes and look at myself in the mirror. Just f'ing disgusted by how I look in clothes, how slobby and fat they make me look.

TBH, I just can't find anything that makes me look like I want to look. Hell, I see guys that are 30lbs bigger than me and I think "he looks really nice" and I just can't feel that way about how I see myself.

*** it, I'm gonna work my *** off and try to lose another 10lbs and tighten up somemore and then see how clothes fit and how I look.
Hard to know when we haven't seen you, but that seems awfully thin. I've heard of people losing lots of weight and going into depression because they don't recognize themselves. Not saying that's happening with you, but if you've always seen yourself as fat, you're probably still seeing yourself as fat, even if you aren't. Look at some old pictures of yourself and compare them to how you look now. Don't compare yourself to how other people look either. Half of them aren't real. In the end, all that really matters is that you're healthy and happy.
Old 4/9/17, 12:49 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
You're gonna have to look online. I found some jeans I liked last week, but had to order online cause they didn't have any in the right length.

Hard to know when we haven't seen you, but that seems awfully thin. I've heard of people losing lots of weight and going into depression because they don't recognize themselves. Not saying that's happening with you, but if you've always seen yourself as fat, you're probably still seeing yourself as fat, even if you aren't. Look at some old pictures of yourself and compare them to how you look now. Don't compare yourself to how other people look either. Half of them aren't real. In the end, all that really matters is that you're healthy and happy.
You're probably right. Everyone keeps telling me I'm too thin, but these are people who have known me forever and in my mind they're just judging me by how I've always looked as a fat boy and most of them are fat, lol.

I know what you're saying, but I've suffered from depression long before this, I don't think this is part of that. I would love to look at old pictures of myself, but I can't find any yet, only have one and its from the chest up. Its hard not to compare to other people, although most of that makes me feel better.

All my friends from back in the day were skinny and picked on me and made fun of me for being a fat boy (jokes about breast size, c cups, etc). Now when I see them, they are fat as hell and twice my size. I'd love to make fun of them but I just don't have much to do with them though.

I've seen you and you used to be a bigger guy, but are now really in shape. How big are you now Nate? You look really good in the last pics I saw, just curious about what size guy you are now, I'd be happy if I was as good looking as you, was your size.

You're probably pretty thin and built aren't you? Aren't you about my size, height and weight?
Old 4/9/17, 01:11 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

"You know what you are Stern?!?!?! You are the mother****ing anti-Christ!!!!!!!!!

Watching Private Parts.
Old 4/9/17, 08:23 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
You're probably right. Everyone keeps telling me I'm too thin, but these are people who have known me forever and in my mind they're just judging me by how I've always looked as a fat boy and most of them are fat, lol.

I know what you're saying, but I've suffered from depression long before this, I don't think this is part of that. I would love to look at old pictures of myself, but I can't find any yet, only have one and its from the chest up. Its hard not to compare to other people, although most of that makes me feel better.

All my friends from back in the day were skinny and picked on me and made fun of me for being a fat boy (jokes about breast size, c cups, etc). Now when I see them, they are fat as hell and twice my size. I'd love to make fun of them but I just don't have much to do with them though.

I've seen you and you used to be a bigger guy, but are now really in shape. How big are you now Nate? You look really good in the last pics I saw, just curious about what size guy you are now, I'd be happy if I was as good looking as you, was your size.

You're probably pretty thin and built aren't you? Aren't you about my size, height and weight?
I'm not thin or in shape. lol Right now I'm 5' 11" and 200 lbs. Only reason I lost weight though was because of health reasons and not being able to eat anything. My biggest ever was 273 lbs. about 6 years ago. But I was always on the bigger side growing up.
Old 4/9/17, 08:57 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Patrick should probably send her a PM
I would but she probably has me blocked
I'd block your *** to , I'm guessing you haven't grown up much & neither have I lol
Old 4/9/17, 09:01 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts

You need some muscle. With the two rug rats and completely opposite schedules to the woman figure, I hardly have any time to work out anymore. But, I also do push-ups every day, and try to do squats with weights and sit-ups if I can. Literally every day. Even if it's just one set of each, it gets your blood going. It's taken months, but I'm actually seeing definition in my chest arms and shoulders, just from doing that every day. And my endurance is building up. It does help that we moved our office at the hospital, so I walk 3-4 miles a day in an 8-10hr shift now.

Still, get some workouts in every day if you can. It will help with the clothes. I know exactly what you mean because most my family would think I'm in shape, but you can definitely be thin and NOT in shape.
Old 4/9/17, 11:06 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
You need some muscle. With the two rug rats and completely opposite schedules to the woman figure, I hardly have any time to work out anymore. But, I also do push-ups every day, and try to do squats with weights and sit-ups if I can. Literally every day. Even if it's just one set of each, it gets your blood going. It's taken months, but I'm actually seeing definition in my chest arms and shoulders, just from doing that every day. And my endurance is building up. It does help that we moved our office at the hospital, so I walk 3-4 miles a day in an 8-10hr shift now.

Still, get some workouts in every day if you can. It will help with the clothes. I know exactly what you mean because most my family would think I'm in shape, but you can definitely be thin and NOT in shape.
I wish I could work out, but I've got too many other problems. Arthritis and other stuff in my knee and ankle, and multiple herniated discs and other back problems, so squats, sit ups and lifting weight is out of the question. I do get my blood flowing and have pretty good endurance, I walk 4 miles in an hour and 2 minutes, about 20 miles a week and not even be really winded. I'd walk farther at a time but my knee or ankle starts giving out, I wish I could run but soon as I get started my knee or ankle starts giving out within a 1/4 mile.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 4/9/17 at 11:09 AM.
Old 4/9/17, 11:15 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
My biggest ever was 273 lbs. about 6 years ago. But I was always on the bigger side growing up.
That's about what I was 6 years ago, I've been 280. I've basically lost almost half my body weight.
Old 4/9/17, 05:31 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,155 Likes on 843 Posts
When my wife had her third knee surgery, she switched from running to cycling.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast