Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/16/15, 08:56 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,219 Likes on 1,658 Posts
Skinflint always meant cheap skate around these parts? Better be careful where you are when you say this word if it means the other meaning?
Old 1/16/15, 10:05 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
i have`nt heard it in so long i`m not sure what it means anymore .. i think titewad ...
Yes, it does. Tightwad, cheapskate, etc. Pretty much describes me, lol.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I read it and at first I thought he said skin flute

Why am I not surprised, lol.
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
My wife: "Of course he did, the pervert."

Exactly, lol.

Originally Posted by tom281
Heck at first I thought it was stinkfist.
I think there are websites for that too.

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I read "skinflint" but I thought he mistyped it and actually meant to type "skinflute"
That was your brain playing tricks on you. Its so used to fantasizing about playing the skinflute that it automatically went there.

J/K
Old 1/16/15, 11:05 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Hey Al, did you see this vid I posted in the Random Pic thread? I thought you would really get a kick out of it.

Old 1/17/15, 03:31 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Can upload more than one on the droid app.

It's fun.

Worst birthday ever!

They got a foot of snow here last April while I was at the 50th. I think it hit 80 on easter though. Snow in may is not out of the question either.
Sure did, everyone was driving 30 down the highway, foot of snow overnight, them some of it melted and turned to ice by morning, car getting stuck in parking lots.

I just cruised right by them
Surprisingly very few accidents

Last edited by shurtual86; 1/17/15 at 03:32 AM.
Old 1/17/15, 03:32 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Hey Al, did you see this vid I posted in the Random Pic thread? I thought you would really get a kick out of it. Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ckIv1tiaU
that's good stuff right there.
Old 1/17/15, 08:16 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
That dudes cousin perhaps :
Ray Stevens - The Streak:
Old 1/17/15, 12:19 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Gave the blower motor on the explorer a good whack and it started right up again. Think I'm gonna have to replace it. Doesn't look too difficult. Not sure if I should go with motorcraft or get something else. Motorcraft is $75 on amazon and I can have it tuesday.
Old 1/17/15, 12:25 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Gave the blower motor on the explorer a good whack and it started right up again. Think I'm gonna have to replace it. Doesn't look too difficult. Not sure if I should go with motorcraft or get something else. Motorcraft is $75 on amazon and I can have it tuesday.

If I told you to go with something else and it broke would you blame me?

Old 1/17/15, 12:27 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts

If he's smart he'd just bill you. Baller.
Old 1/17/15, 12:33 PM

Of course.
Old 1/17/15, 01:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Looks like they're $39 at Autozone, but that is just the motor. You have to use your wheel from the old one. I like to buy Motorcraft parts too, but I'm afraid to order stuff like that online because of of all the counterfeit and bootleg **** that is out there these days. I buy all my parts from a locally owned parts store. A little more expensive sometimes, but they'll take care of me if something ****s up with it.
Old 1/17/15, 01:45 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I went out and looked at mine, seems pretty straight forward. Looks like you'll have to remove the cruise control assembly to get to it but its just one bolt through the fender that holds the bracket, then you can just sit it to the side.

I'd watch that gasket that seals the motor assembly to the air box, looks like it might tear apart when you take it off. Don't know where you'd get one of those, might have to go the Ford dealer for that.
Old 1/17/15, 02:22 PM

Looks like they're $39 at Autozone, but that is just the motor. You have to use your wheel from the old one. I like to buy Motorcraft parts too, but I'm afraid to order stuff like that online because of of all the counterfeit and bootleg **** that is out there these days. I buy all my parts from a locally owned parts store. A little more expensive sometimes, but they'll take care of me if something ****s up with it.
The people at the parts stores around here aren't very friendly. They act like you're messing up their day by asking for a part. And it's not just some young kid. It's usually some older guy. I prefer just not having to deal with them if I don't have to. And they don't have any in stock anyways.

I went out and looked at mine, seems pretty straight forward. Looks like you'll have to remove the cruise control assembly to get to it but its just one bolt through the fender that holds the bracket, then you can just sit it to the side.

I'd watch that gasket that seals the motor assembly to the air box, looks like it might tear apart when you take it off. Don't know where you'd get one of those, might have to go the Ford dealer for that.
Ya, it doesn't seem too hard. Just need to find a time when it's not freezing to do it.
Old 1/17/15, 02:41 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I will say... I finally had to return something to Amazon. I couldn't believe how easy it was. No questions asked, sent me a return label at no cost, refund to my card pronto as soon as the return label was scanned.
Old 1/17/15, 02:48 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by cdynaco
I will say... I finally had to return something to Amazon. I couldn't believe how easy it was. No questions asked, sent me a return label at no cost, refund to my card pronto as soon as the return label was scanned.
I've never had any problems returning stuff to Amazon.
Old 1/17/15, 02:51 PM

The people at the parts stores around here aren't very friendly. They act like you're messing up their day by asking for a part. And it's not just some young kid. It's usually some older guy. I prefer just not having to deal with them if I don't have to. And they don't have any in stock anyways. Ya, it doesn't seem too hard. Just need to find a time when it's not freezing to do it.
I would just go pick one up locally. I tend to avoid autozone whenever possible. I've had good luck with O'reileys. The job should be real easy. Just 3-4 screws and unplug it. It's pretty simple and aftermarket is just as good. All the motors are made by the same couple companies anyways.
Old 1/17/15, 02:53 PM

I've never had any problems returning stuff to Amazon.
I try and only order from amazon. Even if I can find it slightly cheaper on another site. They make life real easy.
Old 1/17/15, 02:56 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I would just go pick one up locally. I tend to avoid autozone whenever possible. I've had good luck with O'reileys. The job should be real easy. Just 3-4 screws and unplug it. It's pretty simple and aftermarket is just as good. All the motors are made by the same couple companies anyways.
Same here. If I have to go to a chain store for some reason it'll be O'reillys or NAPA. I don't buy **** at Autozone or Advance.
Old 1/17/15, 04:47 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Rather B Blown best talk to that kid of yours, gee he gets a new Mustang and now he's sounding like an angry old fart ??
Old 1/17/15, 05:14 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Working tonight. That means I get to hang out here for the next two hours. Lol

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast