Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/16/15, 07:18 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 182 Likes on 123 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I know it sounds pathetic, but you guys (a handful of you) are basically my only friends that I can talk to (because I can talk to you online). I've isolated myself from the outside world over the years to the point that I really don't want to have anything to do with people in real life because they all suck and they all want something from you. I actually hate going out in public and I have only a small handful of people that I trust because everyone else has tried to be my friend and eventually screw me out of something.

I know it sounds crazy, but its true. People really suck and there are a lot of people that only want to be your friend because they think you have something to offer them. That sucks, and that is why I avoid most people. Most of the people that were my friends back in the day when I had nothing are either dead, in prison, or on their way to being dead or in prison. People now are so wonderful, and loving, want to be your best buddy, but I don't trust any of them because they are all full of ****.

They want to be your friend because you have something they can get and I hate their guts for that.

Its kind of depressing, knowing that you can do what ever you want, but you cant share it with anyone because there is someone waiting to take advantage of you. It makes you paranoid as hell and you avoid any close relationship and you are leery of anyone that tries to get too close to your family because of what you have been through and what outsiders have done to your family. You don't trust anyone.

By being successful, I've basically made myself a prisoner of my own success because of the crazy people I associated with when I was young.

Maybe I need to build a bigger house with bigger walls and a moat.

Fukc this godddmaned website, I'm sick of having to shuttle **** around to make a simple post, especially after I paid money to join it for extra "benefits". Fark that, I'm sick of everything being farked up to where I can't even edit a post or quote someone.

I love you guys and I enjoy talking to you, but I'm not paying money for extra benefits when I can't even enjoy normal benefits that people that join get for free, like quoting folks or editing posts.

I'll give it a week, then you can cancel my membership, I'm not paying for this ****, I pay because I want the extra PM storage, but If I can't even quote a post, then **** it all, cancel it. I don't need any of that ****. I'll quit posting on here, I'll just keep to myself and mind my own business instead of funneling money to IB. Screw them, I'd rather spend my money on smokes and liquor.

IB can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. Yes, I know they only worry about people on the "aPP" but I hate to tell you, there are a lot of people that don't have devices for the "apP" and we also don't give a **** about the "app". We don't stay on the phone all day, we don't have one of those phones, we are at home, minding our own business, running our businesses from a laptop and checking in when we have a minute, and as far as we are concerned you can shove that phone right up your ****. We have **** to do to make money, we don't have time to pop in on your phone app while we are texting about what is for dinner. We don't text bull**** about what is for dinner, we don't text at all, we do our jobs and we check in on line when we get a chance.

And finding out that some dip****, dope smoking, diddling, pervert got released on good behavior in our neighborhood is not our idea of great information.
Sounds like someone needs a hug today

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
You were right. It sounds pathetic.

First world problems

I love my wife. We went on a little trip overnight and left the little boy with his daycare lady. He goes to a small little in home daycare with just 5 teachers kids. This lady is great and has been doing this for twenty years. She has a daughter that's 22 and Blaine is in love with her. All he talked about for a week was how he was gonna stay the night at Jennifer's a and they were gonna go on a date to the movies and Chuck E. Cheese.

So when it was time to go to bed the little player asked if he could sleep with her in her bed and she said yes. But when he woke up he was pissed at her. During the night her mother took over and Blaine woke up next to an old lady!

So my wife tells me this story and I laugh and I walk out the back door and turn and walk back in and look at my wife and as I'm opening my mouth to say something she says "happens to you every morning" and we laugh and laugh because I was gonna say "happens to me every morning" (waking up next to an old lady)

I'm the same son of a ***** at home as I am online
I hope I have as good a sense of humor when I get to be her age
Old 1/16/15, 07:25 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
It's $15 a year. Come on.

I only use the app when I don't have access to a computer. If I have the choice, my laptop comes out on top over my phone any day of the week. I hate the limited experience phones give you over computers. I do love this site and the people here though. Unless something catastrophic happens, I don't think I could ever leave.
Old 1/16/15, 07:56 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Lee - I have not had any complaints about TMS before as I normally use the phone app. But today I found you cannot post more than one picture in a post. When you try to attach the second picture the screen goes black and you have to kill the app (iPhone)
Old 1/16/15, 07:57 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
It's $15 a year. Come on. I only use the app when I don't have access to a computer. If I have the choice, my laptop comes out on top over my phone any day of the week. I hate the limited experience phones give you over computers. I do love this site and the people here though. Unless something catastrophic happens, I don't think I could ever leave.
Isn't it a bother having to take your phone out from under your laptop when you want to use it? :P
Old 1/16/15, 08:47 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by tom281
I'm sorry for the trouble you and several others have been having. I've seen this site shift from basically Brad's personal site to what it is today and as always with new ownership things change.... and sometimes as change happens the passion that was there originally diminishes. Many, many people use the app to access this site. I'm not sure if a poll has even been conducted but I believe the numbers are there. Not saying that support shouldn't be up to par for PC users, it's crazy that it isn't what it should be. I've logged in via computer this morning for the first time in I can't tell you how long.... many months. The support for the app is growing and even it is far from perfect. I wish I could tell you when things will be "back to normal" but truth is chances are they probably never will be.
Come on, you know the app sucks too! It all sucks. We're basically just waiting for the next "big crash of 2006." Or was it 2007?

Anyways Lee, instagram, email and TMS are the only things I DO on my phone so if they didn't have this sh*t app, I'd go crazy at work because I absolutely abhor my job and pickings are SLIM in this area. It's one crap job or another, and with my limited area of experience, I can't really just go somewhere else. Not to mention they won't approve us for time off unless it's scheduled months in advance, so things like interviews? Yeah, I have to call out sick for them, which I've done a couple times, and did not get the job...so TMS literally keeps me sane. I'm thankful for this pos app.
Old 1/16/15, 08:59 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
I believe the crash was Labor day '09.
Old 1/16/15, 09:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
I did say the app is not perfect, I would not say it sucks. My main point was to apologize to Lee for his (and others) frustration with the site.

It is strange though how the site has morphed into what it is now. Years ago I would have never dreamed TMS would be today what it is, both the good and the bad. Heck even having a mobile app was not even dreamt of when I joined now everyone expects it to function like a FB or Twitter app because we're used to seamless functionality across all devices. Would be great if it did but right now it doesn't.
Old 1/16/15, 09:11 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by codeman94
Their were several, some the membership noticed and others the membership did not as some but not all info was salvaged.
Old 1/16/15, 09:19 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by tom281
I did say the app is not perfect, I would not say it sucks. My main point was to apologize to Lee for his (and others) frustration with the site. It is strange though how the site has morphed into what it is now. Years ago I would have never dreamed TMS would be today what it is, both the good and the bad. Heck even having a mobile app was not even dreamt of when I joined now everyone expects it to function like a FB or Twitter app because we're used to seamless functionality across all devices. Would be great if it did but right now it doesn't.
I hear ya, and fair enough. I mean, the app functioned PERFECTLY before the takeover though. No issues posting pics, quoting posts etc. I don't understand how things "break" like that, but I'm obviously not a programmer. The problems also seemed to crop up after iOS 7 and 8, so that could be the issue.
Old 1/16/15, 09:24 AM
Legacy TMS Member

[QUOTE=laserred38;6888509]I hear ya, and fair enough.[QUOTE]

(copied and pasted from the smilies box while using a PC lol)

Last edited by tom281; 1/16/15 at 09:26 AM.
Old 1/16/15, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by phiggs54
Lee - I have not had any complaints about TMS before as I normally use the phone app. But today I found you cannot post more than one picture in a post. When you try to attach the second picture the screen goes black and you have to kill the app (iPhone)
Can upload more than one on the droid app.

Isn't it a bother having to take your phone out from under your laptop when you want to use it? :P
It's fun.
Originally Posted by codeman94
Worst birthday ever!
Old 1/16/15, 10:31 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
shouldn't all this who eee be in the app tech area 😴
Attached Images  

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 1/16/15 at 10:32 AM.
Old 1/16/15, 10:35 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Same. You have to post one photo then go back and edit it to add another one
Old 1/16/15, 10:51 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
You were right. It sounds pathetic.

First world problems

I love my wife. We went on a little trip overnight and left the little boy with his daycare lady. He goes to a small little in home daycare with just 5 teachers kids. This lady is great and has been doing this for twenty years. She has a daughter that's 22 and Blaine is in love with her. All he talked about for a week was how he was gonna stay the night at Jennifer's a and they were gonna go on a date to the movies and Chuck E. Cheese.

So when it was time to go to bed the little player asked if he could sleep with her in her bed and she said yes. But when he woke up he was pissed at her. During the night her mother took over and Blaine woke up next to an old lady!

So my wife tells me this story and I laugh and I walk out the back door and turn and walk back in and look at my wife and as I'm opening my mouth to say something she says "happens to you every morning" and we laugh and laugh because I was gonna say "happens to me every morning" (waking up next to an old lady)

I'm the same son of a ***** at home as I am online
That's love right there.
Old 1/16/15, 12:27 PM

Still like the '14 better.
Attached Images   
Old 1/16/15, 12:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Still like the '14 better.
The front end has really grown on me, but the tail lights and that whole area just looks bland and plain. Something is just off about the tail lights, just can't put my finger on exactly what it needs.
Old 1/16/15, 12:40 PM

The front end has really grown on me, but the tail lights and that whole area just looks bland and plain. Something is just off about the tail lights, just can't put my finger on exactly what it needs.
Same here. Don't mind the front too much but the read just like odd.
Old 1/16/15, 12:55 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Yup....just a typical day around here

Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-860821595.jpg
Old 1/16/15, 12:57 PM

Is that red one parked there??
Old 1/16/15, 01:01 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Is that red one parked there??
The one at the bottom of the screen? No. That one was parking in the row next to the building but I can't see those very well from my window, just the ones by the street.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast