Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
10.00%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
90.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/15/13, 06:34 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
...watching Barrett Jackson hope everyone is having a good night!!
Old 1/15/13, 06:44 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
...watching Barrett Jackson hope everyone is having a good night!!
I think there's a 2000 R with about same mileage as mine going through this week. Not sure when. I need to look it up.
Old 1/15/13, 06:48 PM
Service Manager

Received 432 Likes on 209 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

I think there's a 2000 R with about same mileage as mine going through this week. Not sure when. I need to look it up.
So we know it needs new tires and a fuel cell....deduct accordingly
Old 1/15/13, 06:57 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

And how many miles is that??
Old 1/15/13, 07:13 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl

And how many miles is that??
2-3k

And the fuel cell is fine

I just had to tighten the gasket on the filler neck

But it will need one sooner than later
Old 1/15/13, 08:04 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Once an 8 ball... always an 8 ball!

Hillbilly

Old 1/15/13, 08:12 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I might watch some of it this weekend, but I'm not really all that interested this year for some reason. The last couple years just haven't been quite as good.
Old 1/15/13, 08:16 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
i have barret jackson playing in the background but not really paying attention to it. so not motivated to do a dang thing atm.
Old 1/15/13, 08:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 620 Likes on 446 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Once an 8 ball... always an 8 ball!

You know, I never even look at that for some reason.

Originally Posted by Scothew
i have barret jackson playing in the background but not really paying attention to it. so not motivated to do a dang thing atm.
I'm watching Africa, and its amazing. I need to go there one of these days.
Old 1/15/13, 10:07 PM
Post *****

Today has been 6 weeks of healing since they fired up the ol sternum saw. Feelin' great! Most all the bills have come in and since 1.30.12 through 12.10.12, this little adventure to medical land just topped $240k. Wow. :faint:

I struggle every month to stay within my crap income and bill budget, and don't get to go out to restaurants or fill up the tank several times a month, etc. I go in the hole every month equal to what I pay out for insurance and have to w/draw from my investment account to pay all the premiums.

But my goodness, without insurance I would have lost everything - my entire life dream would have been liquidated - Bullitt & Cruiser sold, horses thrown into shock being separated and forcefully moved, music studio gone, house and land sold at fire sale prices... and I'd be living in a box under the 6th street overpass by the railroad tracks. For non-locals that's the same as living in a van down by the river.

So although those premiums hurt, insurance has covered my bacon several times in my life - but this one takes the big cake. And thank goodness I saved and invested during the good times so that I have some reserves.

Life lesson for anyone learning.

Last edited by cdynaco; 1/15/13 at 10:11 PM.
Old 1/15/13, 10:13 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Today has been 6 weeks of healing since they fired up the ol sternum saw. Feelin' great! Most all the bills have come in and since 1.30.12 through 12.10.12, this little adventure to medical land just topped $240k. Wow. :faint:

I struggle every month to stay within my crap income and bill budget, and don't get to go out to restaurants or fill up the tank several times a month, etc. I go in the hole every month equal to what I pay out for insurance and have to w/draw from my investment account to pay all the premiums.

But my goodness, without insurance I would have lost everything - my entire life dream would have been liquidated - Bullitt & Cruiser sold, horses thrown into shock being separated and forcefully moved, music studio gone, house and land sold at fire sale prices... and I'd be living in a box under the 6th street overpass by the railroad tracks. For non-locals that's the same as living in a van down by the river.

So although those premiums hurt, insurance has covered my bacon several times in my life - but this one takes the big cake. And thank goodness I saved and invested during the good times so that I have some reserves.

They won't have to worry about any of that. Obamacare is going to take care of all of that for you for free. Or so a lot of people think.
Old 1/15/13, 10:15 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad you're recovering well Charlie! God bless man
Old 1/15/13, 10:26 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I can't believe this commercial acting like this is funny. That pisses me off to no end when someone pulls something like that.

Ford should make one just like it with a couple coming back to the Edge next to it, wife can't get in, guy pulls out a chain, hooks it to the Kia and drags that piece of **** out into the middle of the parking garage and leaving.
Old 1/15/13, 10:37 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I can't believe this commercial acting like this is funny. That pisses me off to no end when someone pulls something like that.

302 Found

Ford should make one just like it with a couple coming back to the Edge next to it, wife can't get in, guy pulls out a chain, hooks it to the Kia and drags that piece of **** out into the middle of the parking garage and leaving.
Ya, I saw that. Typical kia driver.
Old 1/15/13, 10:39 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Supercharge that Boss and **** on those Lambos.
Staying NA!
Originally Posted by svopaul

Fixed!

Sorry, you left that window WIDE open

Haha, actually looking to do my TrackAttack this summer, hopefully! Pretty decent at driving fast in a straight line on some nice open road though
Old 1/15/13, 10:52 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,191 Likes on 1,634 Posts
[QUOTE=Rather B.Blown;6531680]I can't believe this commercial acting like this is funny. That pisses me off to no end when someone pulls something like that.

What part pisses you off? The arzhole who parked wrong to start with or the guy who managed to salvage a parking spot? Because the first ******* is the REAL jerk here! I only wish the first guy would have backed in!!!!!
Old 1/15/13, 10:53 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Ya, I saw that. Typical kia driver.
I just flipped to the Travel Channel, Extreme RVs, and the episode description says it features The Band Perry's motor home. I didn't get to see it, must have been at the beginning, but you might look for when it airs again.

Edit, they must have started with it, now there getting ready to show it completed.
Old 1/15/13, 10:55 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I just flipped to the Travel Channel, Extreme RVs, and the episode description says it features The Band Perry's motor home. I didn't get to see it, must have been at the beginning, but you might look for when it airs again.

Edit, they must have started with it, now there getting ready to show it completed.
Did they already show it?
Old 1/15/13, 10:57 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

[quote=Mustang Freak;6531695]

What part pisses you off? The arzhole who parked wrong to start with or the guy who managed to salvage a parking spot? Because the first ******* is the REAL jerk here! I only wish the first guy would have backed in!!!!!
Its hard to tell who started it because it doesn't show far enough down the row. The one next to the Edge is halfway in his spot, no telling how much farther down the line it started. But the one squeezing in the last spot is the real douche because hes the one that didn't leave any room for the car next to him.
Old 1/15/13, 10:57 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
Glad you're recovering well Charlie! God bless man

They won't have to worry about any of that. Obamacare is going to take care of all of that for you for free. Or so a lot of people think.
Well like they say - if you got nothin, you got nothin to lose (so why buy insurance to protect health or assets?)

And in the abomination of communist obamanomics no one is going to have anything of value anyway. Cause either his wretched economy is going to prevent people from accumulating savings - much less personal wealth - or chairman ho is just going to use executive order to steal yo shyt man.

:upsidedownflag:

Last edited by cdynaco; 1/15/13 at 10:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast