Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/16/12, 02:32 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Lalalalalalala I'll pretend I didn't hear that do when the cops come asking I can say I don't know anything
Old 7/16/12, 02:35 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Need to eat something. Don't really have an appetite, but I need to eat. Might as well throw a steak on the grill and choke it down lest I hear a bunch of **** later.
Old 7/16/12, 02:37 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Need to eat something. Don't really have an appetite, but I need to eat. Might as well throw a steak on the grill and choke it down lest I hear a bunch of **** later.
Baller! Ribeye at nearly 5am
Old 7/16/12, 02:47 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Scothew
Baller! Ribeye at nearly 5am
May be a baller, but I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning. I wouldn't now but I'd have to lie when I get the phone call later.
Old 7/16/12, 03:37 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Damm I missed the redneck discussion. We have coonasses down here. Yep pretty much the swamp people you see on tv. The rest are pretty much just southern. Hillbilly vs Coonasses: swamp and mountains, that's about it.
Old 7/16/12, 03:42 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Damm I missed the redneck discussion. We have coonasses down here. Yep pretty much the swamp people you see on tv. The rest are pretty much just southern. Hillbilly vs Coonasses: swamp and mountains, that's about it.

TBH, I've partied with some coonasses, and they are my kind of people.
Old 7/16/12, 03:47 AM

TBH, I've partied with some coonasses, and they are my kind of people.
No If anything, they are about having a good time. The only thing that I notice different about hillbillies is they are a little more territorial and paranoid than the coonasses. coonasses will tell you to grab a beer and sit down before they get your name. Lol
Old 7/16/12, 07:13 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

No If anything, they are about having a good time.
My old roommates were from lousianna, i agree with that completely! give em beer, potatoes, meat, tobascco, and butter and they will have a full meal and party going on.
Old 7/16/12, 07:14 AM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Added another sticker, just for Joe!

Attachment 115063

And a pic from the ring.

Attachment 115064
AWESOME!!!

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
poke it
More like SQUASH IT!

Originally Posted by ford20
Haha Kona it is

I am going to stop by the local dealer to test drive the GB Boss they have to finally drive one ... That is if I can lol

Good luck with that....I haven't seen a dealership yet that allows anyone to just test drive the Special Edition models unless you are far enough along that they know you are either approved or have cash.

I hate trimming and edging.
I'm with you there!

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
No, still have my step daughter here. She graduates in December with her RN and her plan is to work at Hopkins in pediatrics. I imagine by this time next year she will be gone too.
Party at Jill's house!

I love Delirious! The ice cream bit is my favorite "I got some ice cream, I got some ice cream, and you don't have none....cuz you is on da welfare. Wanna lick? Sike!"

goonie goo goo
Classic!

Wish we had a Target, I've only been in one that I can recall, but I liked it much better than the ****hole that Walmart is.
Walmart sucks, my wife and I would always end up in an arguement when shopping there....any other store we never argue. Just the atmosphere, the people....just puts you in a foul mood.

I like target, it's like Walmart but without all the Freaks
Fixed

I was in Walmart and sams today thank you very much.
If it sounds like a duck

Haha, sure I'll pm you

like that's going to ever happen
Thanks for the pics Jill, you look fantastic in that...not sure why you would want to return it

The way I see it there are:

Guidos
City Slickers
Mountain Men/Hillbillies
Rednecks
White Trash

My least favorite of which are Guidos and White Trash

Mountain Men are usually really nice and came down from the Adirondacks to usually get new Jeans and Boots or so it seemed.

Rednecks on the other hand are the ones that I saw that were rude or just didn't like anyone that wasn't from "the area". They dressed very odd and were people of Walmart material and didn't want to be bothered with anything it seemed. At least that was Walmart in Oneonta.

The Walmart in White Plains is like a ghetto Walmart instead of a Rural Walmart
You should have "White Trash Rednecks"....they are a breed of their own, I used to have one as a neighbor.

I'm not even sure how to describe te differences in redneck and country to where you will truly understand. It's a totally different type of mentality. Country are typically good people that would give you the shirt off thier back If you were in need and deserved. Redneck probably wouldn't be wearing a shirt.
Country are good people who are proud and work hard to make a living...but would be embarrased if they had to have food stamps....White Trash Rednecks are rude, obnoxious and PROUD to have food stamps and anounce that they get everything for free from the Gov't to everyone they meet.

THAT is the difference.

That kind of irritates me too that people think that everyone in the South is a "redneck" just because of our geographic location. Its become a catchall term for anyone that lives in the South, isn't a liberal, or supports the things that the country was founded on.

Call me a redneck, I really don't give a ****. I know I'm a hillbilly without a doubt, and to be honest, I'm proud of it. The best people I've ever met were hillbillies. And to quote Hank Williams (doesn't get anymore redneck than quoting Hank) "We say Grace, we say ma'am, if ye' ain't into that we don't give a ****".

And just as a reminder to all y'all uppity high fluting yankees, being a redneck doesn't necessarily mean that you're a toothless, poor, uneducated backwoods dumbf**k. There are a metric s***ton of hillbillies and rednecks that are millionaires, if for no other reason than the amount of land that they own (the same exact land that yankees are dying to buy a little piece of to build a house on with a view of the mountains down here).

YeeeeHaaaaawwwww mother****ers.
Exactly but we want to keep up the redneck stereotype because it keeps the yankees from trying to move here!

Originally Posted by StangMahn
as long as you keep in mind there's a big difference between rednecks and white trash, rednecks are some of the best people you can know. They're always there to help out, generally know how to have a good time, and come up with some **** ingenious solutions to problems. Some of my family would be what you'd call rednecks, and **** if they're not some of the best people I've ever met!
But there ARE white trash and then there are White trash rednecks...there is a difference. However...I'm not so sure about coming up with ingenious solutions....the phrase "Hey y'all watch this" didn't come about for no reason

And for anyone that is looking for a mower, do not buy a Cub Cadet from Home Depot, or Lowes. They are not the same mower that you will get from a Cub dealership. Yes, it may be a Cub, but they make them specifically for those places. You might see one with the same cut for a $1000 less at Home Depot. But, the deck is much thinner gauge steel, it wont have the same grease points, and most importantly it wont have the same engine as the ones you'll get at a Cub dealership.

Just like mine. It came from a Cub dealership with the same cut size as ones at Home Depot and a few less HP, but it cost much more. The deck is much thicker grade metal, and it has a Kohler V twin engine, where as the ones at Home Depot have a ****ty Briggs&Stratton that is known for throwing rods out the side. Yes, it cost more, but it came from a locally owned business and is much tougher.

My uncle (who is a much bigger cheap *** than me) found out the same thing about the John Deeres that Lowe's sells. His nephew worked there and got him a "deal" on one of them. It was a piece of crap, started falling a part and the engine gave up the ghost since he had almost 10 acres to mow. This **** they sell is fine and sounds good for the unlucky bastards that live in a subdivision and have less than an acre of grass. Yes, those mowers would last them a lifetime, but for people that have an actual yard, those pieces of **** that they sell are worthless. f

I've talked to the manufacturer's and they have told me explicitly that that the big box stores are sold mowers built to their specifications, that's why a mower of the same size cut is almost twice as much at one of their dealerships. Totally different equipment top to bottom. But people only tend to look at the size of the cut, and the HP of the engine. Nothing else.
Word! The buying public is basically stupid....and that's a fact.

Lee doesn't sleep often, and when he does it's on a bed made of clouds brought down from the skies. Because he is the most interesting man in Georgia.
Other people sleep because they can't keep up with his stamina...

Gotta make sure I'm always thinking about killing a mother****er.
Well, "He needed killing" is a viable defense in the south

Lalalalalalala I'll pretend I didn't hear that do when the cops come asking I can say I don't know anything
They won't ask you...you're in the witness relocation program, remember?

We have a few transplant coonasses here.

No If anything, they are about having a good time. The only thing that I notice different about hillbillies is they are a little more territorial and paranoid than the coonasses. coonasses will tell you to grab a beer and sit down before they get your name. Lol
My greenhorn pretends to be a coonass but really isn't....he also thinks he is a black kid from the ghetto, a ladies man, and knows everything. He is from Louisiana...not sure what they are feeding them in the area he grew up but it's major fail whatever it is!
Old 7/16/12, 07:18 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by svopaul
My greenhorn pretends to be a coonass but really isn't....he also thinks he is a black kid from the ghetto, a ladies man, and knows everything. He is from Louisiana...not sure what they are feeding them in the area he grew up but it's major fail whatever it is!
Wow so you hired Al's son?
Old 7/16/12, 07:46 AM

Paul, we tend to all use Ebonics to some degree or another. I think we've adopted it as another language. I've been told by black people up north that I talk blacker then them. As far as the music, well you just need to slap that our of him. Not gonna fix his speech though. Das rite and where y'at is permanent.
Old 7/16/12, 08:17 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 182 Likes on 123 Posts

Thanks for the pics Jill, you look fantastic in that...not sure why you would want to return it
Thanks! I wasn't sure if they came through ok

Same one........two different sizes
Old 7/16/12, 08:25 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
THAT is the difference.
That was some serious stereotyping.
Old 7/16/12, 08:27 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
About time to get out of here for the day. Computer has been a pain all day!
Old 7/16/12, 08:28 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
And for anyone that is looking for a mower, do not buy a Cub Cadet from Home Depot, or Lowes. They are not the same mower that you will get from a Cub dealership.

and it has a Kohler V twin engine,
I wondered about that...

On the forums the Kohler V has thrown rods also. Does it idle like a Harley?
Old 7/16/12, 08:32 AM
Service Manager

Paul, we tend to all use Ebonics to some degree or another. I think we've adopted it as another language. I've been told by black people up north that I talk blacker then them. As far as the music, well you just need to slap that our of him. Not gonna fix his speech though. Das rite and where y'at is permanent.
I agree to a point but tell me Al, do you use the following when you speak?

-AX...to ask something
-sista...for sister
-"You be painting"....instead of you are painting

It's no wonder he failed English last year...he can't speak it, how could he write it
Old 7/16/12, 08:42 AM

I agree to a point but tell me Al, do you use the following when you speak?

-AX...to ask something
-sista...for sister
-"You be painting"....instead of you are painting

It's no wonder he failed English last year...he can't speak it, how could he write it
YES. Have to make a conscious effort not to use all those words. Lol. But yeah, das how we talk.
My favorite is fidna do something.
Old 7/16/12, 08:55 AM
Service Manager

YES. Have to make a conscious effort not to use all those words. Lol. But yeah, das how we talk.
My favorite is fidna do something.

I've met my share of coonasses and never seen them talk like they lived in southeast washington D.C.

We have "fidna" here too....but I'm sure y'all don't use *****es and hoes unless talking about a female dog and a garden tool

I have no problem with the cajun accent but a white boy from Lousiana needs to act like a white boy from Lousiana....not some ghetto rat out of D.C.
Old 7/16/12, 09:03 AM

I've met my share of coonasses and never seen them talk like they lived in southeast washington D.C.

We have "fidna" here too....but I'm sure y'all don't use *****es and hoes unless talking about a female dog and a garden tool

I have no problem with the cajun accent but a white boy from Lousiana needs to act like a white boy from Lousiana....not some ghetto rat out of D.C.
We're full of them like that all over here. What part of Louisiana is he from? Unless he's from way back in bayou country he's not gonna talk coonass. And unless he's from uppity neighborhoods that think they have class, he's gonna talk ghetto. Sounds like the majority of the tards we have around here. I'll go full ghetto speaking just for fun sometimes but even when I speak normal, northerners think I sound black. Talking to people in Nashville was absolutely hilarious.
Old 7/16/12, 09:14 AM
Service Manager

We're full of them like that all over here. What part of Louisiana is he from? Unless he's from way back in bayou country he's not gonna talk coonass. And unless he's from uppity neighborhoods that think they have class, he's gonna talk ghetto. Sounds like the majority of the tards we have around here. I'll go full ghetto speaking just for fun sometimes but even when I speak normal, northerners think I sound black. Talking to people in Nashville was absolutely hilarious.
Yeah, I don't know anything about the geographical areas down there. I bought my Corvette north of Norlins (best red beans & rice I have EVER had at a place there!!) but other than that I've never spent any time there.

He is from Morgan City......I'm sure that will give you some insight...

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast