Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/29/10, 12:38 AM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
hows everyone doin tonight? :P

im sitting here at my table trying to work on my final for my design drawing class and ive pretty much hit a wall of writers block, but for drawing.. sigh

trying to come up with some good ideas for the car im designing for this class. im shooting for a small RWD coupe/hatch. nothing too crazy in terms of hp or whatever, just a small, light car that that accomplishes all your basic commuting/city needs but looks sporty and would be fun to drive. i cant really show off how well sorted a suspension is with a drawing though, so i only really have to deal with making a good looking sporty small car. I've been thinking alot about thing slike the original ford/mercury capri, toyota corolla AE86, and the myriad of small rwd cars japan used to make. 2+2 seating. nothing too fancy, just the perfect car for the enthusiast that lives/works in a big city but wants to enjoy the drive, even if it isnt the fastest car around.

im having alot of fun with it but its killin me right now. just one of those days though lol. i probably shoulda done more work earlier in the week but thanksgiving followed by my friend dan's 21st sort of got in the way lol.
Old 11/29/10, 09:06 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco

Most don't seem to like it but I dig it. (Yes I know the pricing is stupid.) And it really carries the '65 cues forward to the S197 IMO.

I'm curious how it will track with the Boss 302.
Originally Posted by StangMahn
i dont like the hood, because the end is cut up, other than that
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
If you're :gay:

Just kiddin' it's pretty sweet

Originally Posted by edumspeed
I like it It has a more menacing look. I wonder how it'll look with the Hertz color scheme.
Originally Posted by 1999Pony
I'd tap it...
The reason why I asked is because I was talking to my wife aboout them and she pretty much gave me the OK to get one. She is trying to figure out how to save up some cash to put a nice healthy down payment on a GT 5.0 so I can get it transformed into the GT 350 since that is the only way to get them.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Far from. That and the Boss = Fail.
Were you saying something because all I hear is wind.

Anyone in as much denial as I am that tomorrow is monday?
Everyday is monday for me. Except every other Friday which is payday

Mr. [name of teacher], I won't be able to make it to class today because I have died. I probably won't make it tuesday either because of the snow storm. I should be back wednesday though. Thanks,
Nathan
Old 11/29/10, 12:43 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-airport-security-2010.jpg  
Old 11/29/10, 02:17 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 11/29/10, 02:19 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I think I'm going crazy.
Old 11/29/10, 03:12 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Really? Pics show for me both in op and your quote.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47941
Doesn't show up for me, but now I see it when quoting the message for reply and I see it on everyone elses quotes.

This is what it looks like to me...

Old 11/29/10, 03:20 PM
Post *****

I think I'm going crazy.

Been there done that

Last edited by cdynaco; 11/29/10 at 03:22 PM.
Old 11/29/10, 05:05 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
The reason why I asked is because I was talking to my wife aboout them and she pretty much gave me the OK to get one. She is trying to figure out how to save up some cash to put a nice healthy down payment on a GT 5.0 so I can get it transformed into the GT 350 since that is the only way to get them.

I was gonna say I hated it, but since you might be getting one...I love it!
Old 11/29/10, 05:45 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
More crapping weather.

We are staring one of the worst morning commutes of the winter right square in the face! Tuesday morning will be a headache to say the least and a nightmare if we get the most snow that's possible out of this thing! Right now it looks as though our rain will be changing over to snow right around midnight tonight, and continue as snow through at least midday Tuesday. If it happens that way, we could end up with 2 to3 inches here in the metro. The western, central, and northern parts of the state could easily get 6 to 8 inches by Tuesday afternoon. If the changeover occurs a little earlier here in the Twin Cities, we could be in the 3 to 5 inch category; thus the nightmare for the morning commute.
Old 11/29/10, 05:54 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by future9er24
hows everyone doin tonight? :P

im sitting here at my table trying to work on my final for my design drawing class and ive pretty much hit a wall of writers block, but for drawing.. sigh

trying to come up with some good ideas for the car im designing for this class. im shooting for a small RWD coupe/hatch. nothing too crazy in terms of hp or whatever, just a small, light car that that accomplishes all your basic commuting/city needs but looks sporty and would be fun to drive. i cant really show off how well sorted a suspension is with a drawing though, so i only really have to deal with making a good looking sporty small car. I've been thinking alot about thing slike the original ford/mercury capri, toyota corolla AE86, and the myriad of small rwd cars japan used to make. 2+2 seating. nothing too fancy, just the perfect car for the enthusiast that lives/works in a big city but wants to enjoy the drive, even if it isnt the fastest car around.

im having alot of fun with it but its killin me right now. just one of those days though lol. i probably shoulda done more work earlier in the week but thanksgiving followed by my friend dan's 21st sort of got in the way lol.
Drawers Block?

What about a 2+2 that is open wheeled like a formula 1 car.
Old 11/29/10, 07:36 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
so, I need about 10-15 more ideas for a small business I could put in town, it's for a class project.

aaaaand go
Old 11/29/10, 07:39 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
here's my rediculous thing for the day. The marketing professor I can't stand is at it again. We were supposed to have class last wed, the day before t'sgiving. she wasnt going to be there for our class, and had in fact cancelled class for all her other classes of the day. We were supposed to turn in a homework assignment in class wednesday morning. All my other classes were cancelled, so I slid my hw under her office door tuesday night.

Now she is refusing to grade it, a 17 point wallop onto my final grade. I'm f'n furious. I have had it with her, and will go to make a formal complaint after class on wednesday if she hasnt decided to change her stance on this. I'm about as easy going as a person as you'll ever find, but enough is enough.
Old 11/29/10, 08:12 PM
Post *****

That sucks!!
Old 11/29/10, 08:25 PM
Post *****

Peggy thinks it sucks also!
Old 11/29/10, 08:38 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
here's my rediculous thing for the day. The marketing professor I can't stand is at it again. We were supposed to have class last wed, the day before t'sgiving. she wasnt going to be there for our class, and had in fact cancelled class for all her other classes of the day. We were supposed to turn in a homework assignment in class wednesday morning. All my other classes were cancelled, so I slid my hw under her office door tuesday night.

Now she is refusing to grade it, a 17 point wallop onto my final grade. I'm f'n furious. I have had it with her, and will go to make a formal complaint after class on wednesday if she hasnt decided to change her stance on this. I'm about as easy going as a person as you'll ever find, but enough is enough.
I know a guy that knows a guy that can make problems like her go away. For a nominal fee of course.

J/K. Nothing ever happens like that in the backwoods of the South.
Old 11/29/10, 08:47 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts

Sounds like my ***** of a last years english teacher, on *****roids...

Ok, so I got a little sidetracked on my mod for the day. The hard part is done, just got the finishing touch to do, then pix will be here tomorrow night of the festivities
Old 11/29/10, 08:47 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I know a guy that knows a guy that can make problems like her go away. For a nominal fee of course.

J/K. Nothing ever happens like that in the backwoods of the South.

And I thought Texas was a scary place.
Old 11/29/10, 08:52 PM
Post *****

Sounds like my ***** of a last years english teacher, on *****roids...

Ok, so I got a little sidetracked on my mod for the day. The hard part is done, just got the finishing touch to do, then pix will be here tomorrow night of the festivities

I got screwed over by my senior English teacher. She was a feminazi and when Mrs. Gary and I were on a break-up in high school, Mrs. Gary cried to the teacher about what a dick I was. The ***** started grading me extra hard. Way harder than anyone else. She even tried to fail me accusing me of plagiarism. I had to meet with her and the principal and basically I asked her that if I plagiarized, find the source I stole from. She finally admitted that it seemed like I plagiarized because the work was "above my head".

Stupid *****. I got her back. Won't say how here as it was not legal.

I got Kristy back too. I got back with her and tapped it extra hard.
Old 11/29/10, 08:57 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Possibly 6 times too hard... You showed her!
Old 11/29/10, 08:58 PM
Post *****

Possibly 6 times too hard... You showed her!
I completely ruined her petite 105 lb. figure for life.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast