Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/5/09, 12:21 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Never liked the new Saleen wheels............

Those are awful. Only good Saleen wheel for s197's is the heritage/pj/gurney wheels.
Old 12/5/09, 12:23 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
The new saleen wheels are hideous. Older ones ftw!
Old 12/5/09, 12:23 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Well I can't make everyone happy. I need wheels that will clear a 4 or 6 piston big brake kit up front, no more than 18", and they have to be light.

This is about it unless I go with those really expensive brand wheels.

I wasnt trying to sound like an ****. I know everybody has their own taste. I am just old school and like the oldies better I guess. I might try to come into the 21st century but I dont know yet if it is me.
Old 12/5/09, 12:24 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

I agree new Saleen are ..ummm....ummmm.. yeah.
Old 12/5/09, 12:27 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Those are awful. Only good Saleen wheel for s197's is the heritage/pj/gurney wheels.
Yeah, I thought the same thing on these that I looked at.....

Put up the dip recipe over there. It's good ****.
Old 12/5/09, 12:28 AM

Someone doesn't want to sell that car...
Old 12/5/09, 12:35 AM
Post *****

That's it. I'm outta here. I need my beauty sleep.
Old 12/5/09, 12:39 AM

Doesn't help. I speak from experience.
Old 12/5/09, 12:42 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Someone doesn't want to sell that car...
I agree, it was covered with bird poop as were the Roushs that they had.....

These were only a couple of 8 or more that he had, I really don't think he cares what people buy. this was in the service bay.....

The guy that owns this Ford GT has more than 20 of them (yes 20+ Ford GTs) that he bought from this dealer (including 2 in the Gulf colors). They are also the ones that effed up the paint on my GT/CS. See why I trusted them? Not any more. I'm still sick over that deal. Bastards.

Old 12/5/09, 08:15 AM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Well the 2.5" difference is on the 4x4's also. All trucks are higher in back due too hauling things. But I do see what you are talking about. Just wanted to make sure cuz I didnt want you to do all that and find out that they were too big.
It's actually not. 4x4s from 87-91 had a level ride height, or the back maybe an inch higher. I need 2.5 inch leveling springs on the front of mine to get the stance a stock 4x4 has
Originally Posted by StangMahn
Originally Posted by StangMahn
well when it's wet, you're not burning as much rubber
Which is great for us budget concious people. Great form he had too! The driver side front wheel stayed in the same place the whole time
Old 12/5/09, 09:02 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
It's actually not. 4x4s from 87-91 had a level ride height, or the back maybe an inch higher. I need 2.5 inch leveling springs on the front of mine to get the stance a stock 4x4 has

I stand corrected.
Old 12/5/09, 09:09 AM
Needs to be more Astony

Hey guys! My new daughter was born! Details here https://themustangsource.com/showthr...61#post5774161
Old 12/5/09, 09:12 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Thats awesome news man. Congrats on the new daughter. She has a beautiful name also.
Old 12/5/09, 10:06 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Gotta be careful on the ads. Another forum I go on has a classified section that is always getting these really nice and fixed up bikes, cars, Rhinos that would cost well over $10,000 and they put a price between $3,000-$5,000 on them to scam people out of their money. They also put pics on the ad that they stole form somewhere else.
yeah, I'm not buying from a private seller. Especially since I want a deal on my trade in aswell

Never liked the new Saleen wheels............

see below....

The guy that owns this Ford GT has more than 20 of them (yes 20+ Ford GTs) that he bought from this dealer (including 2 in the Gulf colors). They are also the ones that effed up the paint on my GT/CS. See why I trusted them? Not any more. I'm still sick over that deal. Bastards.

gulf livery FTMFWMF's

Originally Posted by Knight
Hey guys! My new daughter was born! Details here https://themustangsource.com/showthr...61#post5774161
Congratulations Chris!
Old 12/5/09, 10:21 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by Knight
Congrats Chris.
Old 12/5/09, 10:35 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
my guess is they swapped the nice looking wheels out with those and someone worked a deal $$ to get the wheels it likely came with ?
a freind in Albert just bout a Saleen just like that and the wife gots a new Charger I think these were the wheels that he got when he took it I think he just walked in and bought it.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-steves-saleen.b.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-cheryls-car.jpg  
Old 12/5/09, 10:37 AM
Post *****

The local newspaper had an article and this quote as to why our schools stayed open yesterday when all the other schools closed...

"If the driving conditions had started to deteriorate, the superintendent would've called in and call it off," Boyett said.

Keeping the students in school Friday kept the children safe and fed, Boyett said.

Some underprivileged students may not have gotten to eat if school would've been closed down, Boyett said.

"The meal that they have Friday at lunch frequently is the last meal they will have until they come to breakfast on Monday," she said. "You take all those things under consideration, and you offer a safe place for the kids to be."
I couldn't let that sit. I had to respond.

"The meal that they have Friday at lunch frequently is the last meal they will have until they come to breakfast on Monday," she said. "You take all those things under consideration, and you offer a safe place for the kids to be."

I'm sorry but this is fail. If this is in fact true then I think roughly 60 hours without food is cause for the authorities to step in.

The real culprit here is the liberal ideology apparently held by some in the administration that the school is the guardian of the children and the safety of all the kids should be put at risk so a few can have a last meal on Friday at lunch. WTF is wrong with you people. If VISD had left it alone and said the conditions didn't warrant it, and luckily by dismissal at the end of the day they certainly did not warrant a cancellation or early dismissal, I would have said fine, they got it right. But to throw in the bleeding heart starving kids remark as a final justification just loses me. It's a school people.

And to add to that those that believe these are all our kids to be responsible for, is just ludicrous. The school IS responsible for the safety and well being of the kids from the time they get on the bus till the time they get off. After that it's in the parents hands. You can't be all things to these children. If there is a problem the authorities should be called. But you can't risk the safety of thousands of children so that a few can have a last meal on Friday.

If this is such a factual statement by VISD, lets see the numbers of those that go hungry all weekend. Let's do something about it as a community. But the schools are apparently over burdened as it is with just trying to educate.

If it is truly the case that these children are better off at school than at home, then I guess its time for 24 hour school. Start picking kids up and dropping them at school and they can't leave because the "community" decided we could keep a better eye on them and feed them at school than anyone else could. Or how about school from 8 till 5. Everyone should love that. Forget the teachers they're overpaid anyway right? I mean really. What is school but government daycare anyway? That's what it comes down to. Whether the parent(s) work, or stay home on their fat asses everyone wants to get the kids out of the house and who wants to have to go pick them up at noon when the school could just watch them for me.

BTW the entire last paragraph is written in sarcasm for those of you that may have attended a VISD school.

Allow me to reiterate. The school district got it right, but for the wrong reason in my opinion. I think they got a little lucky too.
And we wonder what's wrong with our country.
Old 12/5/09, 10:43 AM
Team Mustang Source

Well said sir ! Gary for PAC president Your kids are not underprivieged students because they had to school that day are they ?
"If the driving conditions had started to deteriorate, the superintendent would've called in and call it off," Boyett said.

Keeping the students in school Friday kept the children safe and fed, Boyett said.

Some underprivileged students may not have gotten to eat if school would've been closed down, Boyett said.

I just hate it when they want to bend or make rules to suite their own f'n needs.
Old 12/5/09, 10:44 AM
Team Mustang Source

Children of the corn

for somereason came to mind.
Old 12/5/09, 10:50 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-993v2.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-1254868980onesuper.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-dscf0732.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-dscn1658.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-frontpass.jpg  

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast