Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/20/09, 01:14 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
New possibilities for 7...

I like
Old 10/20/09, 01:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lovin the wheels Gary
Old 10/20/09, 01:25 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
So you're the fire and brimstone type then.
far from it.. but i've had it with that guy.
Old 10/20/09, 01:26 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Oh I'm having fun right now. I'm sitting in a parking lot waiting on the wife to get done with her OB appointment. At least they have free wi-fi
Old 10/20/09, 01:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
Oh I'm having fun right now. I'm sitting in a parking lot waiting on the wife to get done with her OB appointment. At least they have free wi-fi
Thats the way to go
Old 10/20/09, 01:50 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
best part you can also Oggle with out getting caught and keep an eye on the car !
Old 10/20/09, 01:52 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Parts I've accumulated to go into/onto the Vert.

Only thing not pictured that I already installed was the BBK CAI.

Can I have some of those?!
Stupid Broncos.
Don't mess with my favorite team! (yes, over the lions)

I got won over back when I was like 6 and they had Elway and Davis, and won the 2 super bowls
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
The best thing I've ever used to get bugs off is Murphy's Oil Soap sprayed on, and a rag with warm water (yes the wood furniture/household cleaner). It will even remove love bugs like they were never there (I'm sure Sean knows about the love bug plague in the fall, bastads). You'll need to wax the area after you use it.

As far as any bug residue, a good cleaner wax and some elbow grease always works for me.

And I just now got the Jackson 5 discussion. I missed that thread.
F*cking lovebugs. God ****. All they exist to do is be born, grow up, mate, and die. You can look at any car around here during lovebug season, you'd think they were all black. Them things don't come off!
Originally Posted by 07S197
Just for you Nathan...https://themustangsource.com/showpos...&postcount=202

Courtesy of Cody
Cody, you're my hero!

Buy or :ban:
Guessing you got that car-puter working? Awesome!

So today I did something insanely stupid. It all started like this:

I start my truck up, pull out the parking brake release, and shift to reverse. Normally I have to keep my foot on the brake to be at a comfortable speed down my driveway, but today I actually had to give it a little gas to get to the bottom in normal time. I thought it weird, a little red flag in my head went up like "Check this out later" and then I continued my drive. So going thru the neighborhood, and on the main road, the truck isn't shifting at the same places it should, the engine is making different noises, and when I'm off the gas it slows down faster than usual. By the time I get to my only stop light, it smells like someone just laid down a new layer of asphalt, due to it being a construction zone, so I still wrote off the smell. Then I get to school, park, and the smell is still coming out stronger than ever. And that's when I saw a nice cloud of smoke on the passenger side of my truck My sister actually walked right into it and was like "Sean... I don't think that smell was from construction." By the time I'd gotten over there and handled everything I had to, the cloud was gone, so I couldn't see where it was coming from. I got under the truck real fast and didn't see anything amiss... But the bell was about to ring and I had to get my *** to class. All day, my mind was going crazy over what it coulda been. First thought was wax or something got on the exhaust pipe and burned off, figured it was almost reasonable. Then I thought I blew the head gasket, then remembered I have a straight 6, 1 gasket, means I'd have smoke out both tail pipes. Then I was stuck until about 2:00pm, 20 minutes before school ended. I got a whiff of some burnt rubber, and immediately wondered if my brake was mostly clamped shut. Then I started wondering if it was the parking brake that I disengaged before I left that morning. So I rushed out to the truck, opened the drivers door, and pulled the release AGAIN. Low and behold, it never released this morning!

Crisis averted

Last edited by mustangGT90210; 10/20/09 at 01:55 PM.
Old 10/20/09, 01:59 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
No the carputer is still in the design process. I have my iPod touch with me
Old 10/20/09, 02:30 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
That works too

I wish I had a head unit that had an AUX input so I could use my ipod in my truck
Old 10/20/09, 02:48 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
That works too

I wish I had a head unit that had an AUX input so I could use my ipod in my truck
I've got one I'll never use again JVC-SH909
Old 10/20/09, 02:49 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by Lancer
Lovin the wheels Gary
+1

Originally Posted by codeman94
Even men of the cloth get grumpy sometimes.

Everyone's entitled to be grumpy sometimes.

My husband just informed me he wants me to get him this for xmas.
Old 10/20/09, 02:52 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
+1

My husband just informed me he wants me to get him this for xmas.
I was thinking hooker, but that will work too.
Old 10/20/09, 03:12 PM
Post *****

Apparently I'm getting another bumper and I have to hang on to this one for a while.

Ok, I will get a replacement on the way. Just hold onto that one and the box as UPS might want to take a look at it but after 10 business days you can discard it.

Thanks, Jason in sales
Old 10/20/09, 03:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Apparently I'm getting another bumper and I have to hang on to this one for a while.
Atleast its free
Old 10/20/09, 03:15 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Lancer
Atleast its free
Maybe I could use this one and make one of those Mustang coming through the wall art thingys.

I could use my old headlights and paint it up. Mount it on the garage wall. That'd be sweet.
Old 10/20/09, 03:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

Maybe I could use this one and make one of those Mustang coming through the wall art thingys.

I could use my old headlights and paint it up. Mount it on the garage wall. That'd be sweet.
Yeah that would be pretty bad a**!
Old 10/20/09, 03:28 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

Courtesy of Cody
Way to go Cody!!

Saw a 2010 GT500 in GB with white stripes with HID's today on the road.

My initial reaction was a GB GT500, but ultimately I could not own that color. It's just too attention grabbing. And the HID's absolutely make the car look cross-eyed. With the snout it has it looks like its trying to see the tip of its own nose.
HIDs FTL.

Bullitts still look better.

Nice.

So today I did something insanely stupid. It all started like this:

I start my truck up, pull out the parking brake release, and shift to reverse. Normally I have to keep my foot on the brake to be at a comfortable speed down my driveway, but today I actually had to give it a little gas to get to the bottom in normal time. I thought it weird, a little red flag in my head went up like "Check this out later" and then I continued my drive. So going thru the neighborhood, and on the main road, the truck isn't shifting at the same places it should, the engine is making different noises, and when I'm off the gas it slows down faster than usual. By the time I get to my only stop light, it smells like someone just laid down a new layer of asphalt, due to it being a construction zone, so I still wrote off the smell. Then I get to school, park, and the smell is still coming out stronger than ever. And that's when I saw a nice cloud of smoke on the passenger side of my truck My sister actually walked right into it and was like "Sean... I don't think that smell was from construction." By the time I'd gotten over there and handled everything I had to, the cloud was gone, so I couldn't see where it was coming from. I got under the truck real fast and didn't see anything amiss... But the bell was about to ring and I had to get my *** to class. All day, my mind was going crazy over what it coulda been. First thought was wax or something got on the exhaust pipe and burned off, figured it was almost reasonable. Then I thought I blew the head gasket, then remembered I have a straight 6, 1 gasket, means I'd have smoke out both tail pipes. Then I was stuck until about 2:00pm, 20 minutes before school ended. I got a whiff of some burnt rubber, and immediately wondered if my brake was mostly clamped shut. Then I started wondering if it was the parking brake that I disengaged before I left that morning. So I rushed out to the truck, opened the drivers door, and pulled the release AGAIN. Low and behold, it never released this morning!

Crisis averted
Glad you figured it out.

No the carputer is still in the design process. I have my iPod touch with me
I need one so bad.
That works too

Get one with a USB. Then you don't have to keep plugging and unplugging your ipod, and you can control all the songs through the HU. Plus you don't have to worry about your ipod getting stolen if you forget it in your truck.

That'd be sweet!!
Old 10/20/09, 03:31 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Courtesy of Cody
Dang, Codeman puttin' the smack down....

Kind of thought Lee or Tom would be the one. You know. The crotchety, liquored up ones.
I woulda but common sense got the better of me. I've given people and vendors enough crap over the last couple of weeks, thus my C/T.

Originally Posted by codeman94
Even men of the cloth get grumpy sometimes.

Crap happens.
Old 10/20/09, 03:52 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Tom, teach him how to use the multi-quote. Give him the same speech you gave me.
Old 10/20/09, 03:59 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Tom, teach him how to use the multi-quote. Give him the same speech you gave me.

It can't do it and be nice about it like I was to you. I mean, I'm still laughing after reading one of his threads where a member of this thread tells him he would need to forge his engine in order to handle the stock Eaton blower along with some nitrous. I'm laughing because he responds that he won't do that, meanwhile his factory Terminator is already forged to begin with but apparently he doesn't know that about his own engine.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast