Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/21/10, 03:57 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I'll post a pic of our pool later. It's pretty pathetic compared to all y'alls fancy pants pools.
Old 6/21/10, 03:59 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
The pool is clean, but the yard around it is pathetic. More like a cross between a field and a rock quarry.
Old 6/21/10, 04:30 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
Pool is 80º and nice and clean here. Was just outside cleaning it!

that loooks sooooooooo nice right now....
Old 6/21/10, 04:40 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Pool is 80º and nice and clean here. Was just outside cleaning it!

CRAP that looks good. Ours was a brownish red a few days ago cause no one ever bothered to hook the pump up to it. Now it's kind of a hazy bluish green.

The pool is clean, but the yard around it is pathetic. More like a cross between a field and a rock quarry.
Ours isn't that nice either. 1/2 of it is grass with gopher holes and the other half is a brush pile and a weedy garden. I wanted to put some sort of landscaping around it this summer but who knows if that'll ever happen.
Old 6/21/10, 05:08 PM

Anyone else having trouble with the garage? I keep getting error messages, and it when I hit save it saved the notch's page 6 times but none of the information.
Old 6/21/10, 05:14 PM

More tornado warnings 2 hours north of here. Thanks goodness there's nothing here.
Old 6/21/10, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by zhovkva89
that loooks sooooooooo nice right now....
I'll be in it with my niece tomorrow afternoon, c'mon over!

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
CRAP that looks good. Ours was a brownish red a few days ago cause no one ever bothered to hook the pump up to it. Now it's kind of a hazy bluish green.

Ours isn't that nice either. 1/2 of it is grass with gopher holes and the other half is a brush pile and a weedy garden. I wanted to put some sort of landscaping around it this summer but who knows if that'll ever happen.
It spent most of August last year a bright green. Nobody had money for chemicals for it, so it went downhill fast. It costs more to get it back to normal than it does to just buy what you need to keep it nice. It's not my pool, but I finally broke down and bought stuff and it cost me about $100 and 3 weeks of trying to get it back. It's crystal clear now and I want to keep it that way. Now if I can just get my sister out there to put the chlorine in it while i'm away on vacation!
Old 6/21/10, 05:31 PM

Ours usually goes bad really fast. My dad is usually the one who takes care of it, so I have really no idea where to even start. I'd fish the leaves and gunk out, but we don't even have a net.
Old 6/21/10, 05:57 PM
Post *****

Gary is pissed.

I texted David a photo of a used GT500 sitting on the Ford lot here. The general manager had called a friend of mine about it and said he or I should come take a look at it. So I'm driving by and see it on the lot this afternoon ans figure WTF I'll give it a test drive. ****ing bastards wouldn't let me drive it. They said it only had 10,900 miles on it and they didn't want to add any more. **** I was pissed. After I just got the Raptor there they won't let me drive a used vehicle. Then they tell me they want $46k for it. It had a sticker last year of $51k. All 4 wheels are shot to hell with curb rash. That's $900 a wheel. Then the tires are bald. That's like $350 a piece. There's a gouge in teh front bumper and the rear diffuser has a gouge in it too. Plus the idiot smoked in it.

So I said it's probably a good thing I didn't drive it because they are out of their ever loving minds and good luck with the sale. I guess I need to find another place to buy my Fords. They have no idea how much that little gesture pissed me off.
Old 6/21/10, 06:00 PM

That's no good. Guess you'll have to drive up to chicago and buy from Chris.
Old 6/21/10, 06:04 PM

Hey Dennis, KOOCHICHING County has a tornado warning again.
Old 6/21/10, 06:09 PM

Hey Dennis, KOOCHICHING County has a tornado warning again.
heh-heh-heh He said Koochi
Old 6/21/10, 06:15 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I'll be in it with my niece tomorrow afternoon, c'mon over!

It spent most of August last year a bright green. Nobody had money for chemicals for it, so it went downhill fast. It costs more to get it back to normal than it does to just buy what you need to keep it nice. It's not my pool, but I finally broke down and bought stuff and it cost me about $100 and 3 weeks of trying to get it back. It's crystal clear now and I want to keep it that way. Now if I can just get my sister out there to put the chlorine in it while i'm away on vacation!
People without pools don't have a clue how much work it takes, and how much it costs to keep one in pristine shape all summer. I've never really figured it all up, but between the various chemicals, accessories, and not to mention the power bill from keeping it running it gets pretty pricey. Every time I hear someone say "I wish I had a pool" I say, "No you don't".

Mine pretty much stays like this all year ( I keep it covered in the winter, and keep the filter running full time in the summer).

Just some pics I had on photobucket.....

Anybody know what this little guy is for? (Gary should, being a Texan and all )

Old 6/21/10, 06:24 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
So I said it's probably a good thing I didn't drive it because they are out of their ever loving minds and good luck with the sale. I guess I need to find another place to buy my Fords. They have no idea how much that little gesture pissed me off.
Was this the same older guy that was filling your truck? Seemed like he has been on the ball for you.
Old 6/21/10, 06:25 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

there's a solution for your gopher problem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etpHKueh6S0

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
People without pools don't have a clue how much work it takes, and how much it costs to keep one in pristine shape all summer. I've never really figured it all up, but between the various chemicals, accessories, and not to mention the power bill from keeping it running it gets pretty pricey. Every time I hear someone say "I wish I had a pool" I say, "No you don't".

Mine pretty much stays like this all year ( I keep it covered in the winter, and keep the filter running full time in the summer).

Just some pics I had on photobucket.....

Anybody know what this little guy is for? (Gary should, being a Texan and all )
pools are hella work!

something to wipe your boots on?
Old 6/21/10, 06:26 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Gwad **** iPhone updates ! Do not use the latest one Why well as soon as you do you can no longer push top bottom & home or front bottom at the same time it would save what on the screen into your photos, so right after I did the update I lost that option. :-(
Old 6/21/10, 06:28 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Anybody know what this little guy is for? (Gary should, being a Texan and all
Boot scraper

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Was this the same older guy that was filling your truck? Seemed like he has been on the ball for you.
Yeah it was him. Not hi fault. He went in to get keys and the guy I call the 'pit boss' the floor sales manager told him not to let me drive it. The general manager was not there. He's the one that got word to me to check it out. But Kevin knows I know about these cars. Maybe there's something wrong with it. Maybe a clutch problem. I have no way of knowin now.
Old 6/21/10, 06:29 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
whats up yall?
Old 6/21/10, 06:30 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
I don't have a pool anymore. Had one that came with the house, but I couldn't afford the upkeep when I was a single parent so I had to get rid of it. But we have one across the street, behind us and a couple of houses away at our friend's houses that we can use anytime we want. That's the best kind, the one with no money and no work involved
Old 6/21/10, 06:30 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
if it's in that bad of shape, as a manager, I wouldnt have let you drive it either. However, I would have told you that we need to get it back to top shape first.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast