Sponsored By:

VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 5/3/11, 05:27 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hi 2012GrabbGT,

I checked on your order today. It has been scheduled to build by May-16-2011. It has an ETA of Jun-01-2011 which is subject to change. Have a good day!

Deysha
I got this message from Deysha earlier today. She is the best. We are so lucky she is here to bring some ease our minds. June 1st is a long wait the from order going in on Feb. 14th; but, it's getting closer.
Old 5/3/11, 05:45 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by 2012GrabbGT
I got this message from Deysha earlier today. She is the best. We are so lucky she is here to bring some ease our minds. June 1st is a long wait the from order going in on Feb. 14th; but, it's getting closer.
Yeah, she is the best! Always friendly and patient. We love you Deysha!
Old 5/3/11, 06:30 PM
Bullitt Member

Was May 16th your build week as well? I'm just curious to your location with your ETA. My build week is May 16 and I don't have my ETA yet. I'm only in Indiana though.
Old 5/3/11, 07:13 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Itravelalot
Car was delivered and picked up today!!!! It is amazing!!!! Dealer had been a little slow to communicate at times in the long wait, but they had the paperwork and loan approval waiting for me when I walked in. The keys were there and literally everything was ready when I stepped in the door. Everything went really well. The car was under a sun shade, cleaned and waiting for me. After the experience of walking in and having everything literally just ready for me to sign and inspect with absolutely no wait, I think that I will definately buy my next ford at this place. No city sales tax is a big plus, too.

Pics to come tonight. Car runs very well.
Congratulations! Looking forward to the pics.
Old 5/3/11, 08:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by wonger
Was May 16th your build week as well? I'm just curious to your location with your ETA. My build week is May 16 and I don't have my ETA yet. I'm only in Indiana though.
Yes, May 16th was my build week as well. So, i'm assuming Deysha meant that was my projected build day by her message; but, it was nice to hear an ETA. I had PM'd her shortly after i got my VIN asking to keep an eye out for any updates on my order. I haven't even seen the window sticker pop up yet. When i try a link that is somewhere in these forums i just get a "your VIN was not found in our system". I think you got your VIN on the same day as me-(04-22-11). You may want to PM Deysha. She rocks.
Old 5/3/11, 08:46 PM
V6 Member

I ordered my Mustang V6 Kona with performance package YESTERDAY, and after reading all of this im getting nervous about waiting months to get it!! Now how do I get my VIN?? ( First time ordering a car ) Do I just keep an eye on the phone hoping my dealer has the initiative to call and give it to me? or do I need to contact this Deysha I keep hearing such good things about????
Old 5/3/11, 09:07 PM
Bullitt Member

Here are some pics of my car:

Old 5/4/11, 05:10 AM

Beautiful automobile. The uniqueness of the paint color is on full display.
Old 5/4/11, 05:48 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Itravelalot
Here are some pics of my car:

Great looking Stang Now if I could receive mine, it would make me really

Last edited by GT100e; 5/4/11 at 09:47 AM.
Old 5/4/11, 10:02 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Cyberalized
Yeah, she is the best! Always friendly and patient. We love you Deysha!
Thank you guys! You're so awesome!

Deysha
Old 5/4/11, 10:05 AM
GT Member

Waiting (still) on my train tracking number from my dealer
Old 5/4/11, 10:37 AM
V6 Member

I ordered a 12 GT at the end of March. Aside from the dealer without a vin how can I look up the status of car?
Old 5/4/11, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by andrewINmis
I ordered my Mustang V6 Kona with performance package YESTERDAY, and after reading all of this im getting nervous about waiting months to get it!! Now how do I get my VIN?? ( First time ordering a car ) Do I just keep an eye on the phone hoping my dealer has the initiative to call and give it to me? or do I need to contact this Deysha I keep hearing such good things about????
Naaah, just message me !

Deysha
Old 5/4/11, 10:44 AM
GT Member

Dealer just send me an email saying my car is scheduled to be produced May 9 (as the window sticker says) but...ETA of June 11?!?!?!?!

Shoot me.
Old 5/4/11, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by GT100e
Sales manager phoned me yesterday and told me that my car was on the train and that he would send me the tracking info ASAP by email, hope he comes through

Will he?
It has not shipped off yet, so it might be a couple of days before he does that.

Deysha
Old 5/4/11, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by PolishAmericanMustang
Dealer just send me an email saying my car is scheduled to be produced May 9 (as the window sticker says) but...ETA of June 11?!?!?!?!

Shoot me.
I feel for you. Mine was built on April 15 and I am hoping it shows up at the dealer next week, but I am not holding my breath. South Carolina is apparantly a lot further from Michigan that I had thought.
Old 5/4/11, 11:50 AM
GT Member

It has not shipped off yet, so it might be a couple of days before he does that.

Deysha
Thanks Deysha for the info, not your fault but are you F*&?* kidding me? He told me monday at five o'clock on the phone that the car was on the train, this is getting ridiculous, what kind of credentials does it take to be a sales manager at a Ford dealership? Kindergarten degree or what!!! This is really aggravating me to the point of cancelling with that ****&$?%$ I'll be on the phone really soon with him.

Last edited by GT100e; 5/4/11 at 12:22 PM.
Old 5/4/11, 12:55 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Deysha
Deysha, I sent you a PM last week looking for an update. My eta has come and gone and no car.

Any way you can check on whether my car has shipped or what? Order 9980 from Mike Raisor Ford in Lafayette, IN

Thanks
Old 5/4/11, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by LEwis26
Deysha, I sent you a PM last week looking for an update. My eta has come and gone and no car.

Any way you can check on whether my car has shipped or what? Order 9980 from Mike Raisor Ford in Lafayette, IN

Thanks
Mine was built on 27 April with an original arrival date of 15 May. The date changed to 11 May ETA. So we shall see. The stang is headed to VA.
Old 5/4/11, 02:03 PM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Our dealer called us yesterday afternoon. I almost lost my breath because I thought he was calling to tell us the car was at the dealer. Unfortunately, that was not why he was calling. He was calling to clarify a few numbers with us since the car should be arriving any day.

He did give us some updated info on the car though. He stated the status changed to "in transit" last Friday, 4/29/2011, just as FCS told us. He also said it has moved from the "auto warehouse" and was loaded onto a railcar Saturday morning, 4/30, at 8am. He did not have a railcar number, and said he wasn't sure if the train was on the way to Denver yet or not.

He said the train takes three days to get from Michigan to Denver. From there, it takes one to two days for the dealer's transport company to bring the cars down from Commerce City (rail head for Denver area) to the dealer. Once the dealer has the car, depending on when they are delivered, special orders take top priority, and are PDI'd the same day if possible. Their PDI guy works Saturdays as well.

He said there is a good chance we could see it by the end of this week, or by early next week at the latest. Our ETA is 5/10, which puts everything right in line. The dealer said there is no asterisk (*) next to our ETA, so the ETA should no longer be "subject to change".

That is all the info I have, and hope it helps others who are waiting for their new rides.

Quick Reply: VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition