Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 6/24/11, 10:02 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by BKStyles
Thanks to Deysha I have A build by Jul-18, and A ETA of Jul-26. Ordered Blk GT/CS 402A, M/T, HID/Sec pkg, 3.55 axle & comfort pkg on 5/23. The wait is
Thanks again Deysha
Thank you lots BKStyles! More to come in July!!

Deysha
Old 6/25/11, 12:34 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it true Ford shuts down everything for a full week for the 4th of July, and that has pushed my car out further?
Old 6/25/11, 12:37 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Deysha, i know i will be annoying you with questions in the future, so i am curious.....

How can this forum give back to you? Can we shoot an email to someone and say how awesome you are or....?

You have done so much for us. Thanks

P.s - ill b annoying u in a month when i order my v6 :P
Old 6/25/11, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hey Her2012Pony,

Congrats on your new order!!! Left click on my username and send me a private message with your dealer name and order number. I'll help you track it and provide you with updates.

Deysha
Thanks, Deysha! Called my dealer for my order number today...still waiting for a reply. Hopefully, I'll be able to send you the info by Monday.
Old 6/25/11, 07:07 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Today is the day !!!!

Finally picking up the car this afternoon !!!!!! I will post pics later today.
Old 6/25/11, 07:31 AM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by STUKUP2112
Your car's description sounds awesome. Can't wait to see the pics.

An update on my car - it was in Roanoke (on the train) last Tuesday. Roanoke is about 4 hours' drive to my dealer. Word from my dealer yesterday afternoon (based on a phone call he had w/the actual truck driver) is it will arrive at the dealer "no later than Monday." Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? It takes nearly a WEEK to get the car moved a 4-hour drive?!? Thank you Union Labor.

Edit: Please see my retraction below of the "union labor" comment above. I did not intend to ignite any ill will on this thread, which should be one of mutual encouragement.

Last edited by Double-EDad; 6/25/11 at 06:08 PM.
Old 6/25/11, 07:36 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That is going to be one beyotch of a car man... congrats!!! Pics are a must!
Old 6/25/11, 07:37 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Double-EDad

An update on my car - it was in Roanoke (on the train) last Tuesday. Roanoke is about 4 hours' drive to my dealer. Word from my dealer yesterday afternoon (based on a phone call he had w/the actual truck driver) is it will arrive at the dealer "no later than Monday." Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? It takes nearly a WEEK to get the car moved a 4-hour drive?!? Thank you Union Labor.
Sorry bro... maybe they will surprise you... stay positive! The silver lining is that from order date to delivery will be a lightning quick ~4 weeks!
Old 6/25/11, 07:49 AM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by jaybertx
Sorry bro... maybe they will surprise you... stay positive! The silver lining is that from order date to delivery will be a lightning quick ~4 weeks!
Actually 5 weeks, but who's counting?
Old 6/25/11, 08:12 AM
Cobra Member

Location: NJ. Waiting for our Gov. to be held accountable for his actions>>>Jersey Broke
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
An update on my car - it was in Roanoke (on the train) last Tuesday. Roanoke is about 4 hours' drive to my dealer. Word from my dealer yesterday afternoon (based on a phone call he had w/the actual truck driver) is it will arrive at the dealer "no later than Monday." Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? It takes nearly a WEEK to get the car moved a 4-hour drive?!? Thank you Union Labor. [/QUOTE]

WOW.....Thats not cool about Union Labor . Unions are what built this country and gave you and your family everything that companies have to offer (medical, vacation, the 40hour work week, retirement). Without unions most of us would be working in sweat shops from the age of 10 and dead by the age of 60. I'm sure the auto workers that built your Mustang would feel very different about your comment. Good luck to you with your new Mustang.
If you enjoy it: Thank a Union Labor!!

Last edited by boss man; 6/25/11 at 10:54 AM.
Old 6/25/11, 12:30 PM
Cobra Member

Sounds about right, mine arrived in NJ (1 hr away) last Saturday and didnt get to my dealership till Wednesday night. And I'm union worker and I work very hard! Bad stereotype! There are lazy people in this world and they don't all join unions.
Old 6/25/11, 06:06 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by boss man
WOW.....Thats not cool about Union Labor . Unions are what built this country and gave you and your family everything that companies have to offer (medical, vacation, the 40hour work week, retirement). Without unions most of us would be working in sweat shops from the age of 10 and dead by the age of 60. I'm sure the auto workers that built your Mustang would feel very different about your comment. Good luck to you with your new Mustang.
If you enjoy it: Thank a Union Labor!!
Originally Posted by Jza1736
Sounds about right, mine arrived in NJ (1 hr away) last Saturday and didnt get to my dealership till Wednesday night. And I'm union worker and I work very hard! Bad stereotype! There are lazy people in this world and they don't all join unions.
Brothers-In-Mustang,
Wow, I did not mean to ignite a debate on the societal value of labor unions. While I do not fully share your sentiment, I realize this thread is not the time nor place for such a discussion, and I should not have made the non-constructive side comment I made. Instead of escalating this any further (and please know that I DO respect your viewpoints), I ask that we please mutually drop this aspect of the discussion. OK?

NOW, for the important stuff: As of nearly 8:00 PM Eastern time, my new car is STILL not at the dealer. But I just talked to them and they were told that if it hasn't arrived by COB today (and it hasn't), then it should be there on Monday morning when they arrive for work.

So now it's looking like a Sunday/Monday dealer delivery and Monday/Tuesday delivery to me, pretty much meeting the ETA of 6/28. Which would be exactly 5 weeks from my order date, which is VERY VERY good! However, some of you guys beating your ETAs by a few days (Jaybertx!!!) had me anticipating getting it sooner. So hopefully by Monday night you'll see a post from me with many of those humping banana smilie characters!!

Last edited by Double-EDad; 6/25/11 at 06:33 PM.
Old 6/26/11, 12:48 AM
Bullitt Member

My Vert

Here are some pics. I will post more this week after the dealer installs the fascias.
Attached Thumbnails VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition-my-vert-.jpg   VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition-my-vert-2.jpg   VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition-my-vert-3.jpg  

Last edited by STUKUP2112; 8/10/11 at 07:02 AM.
Old 6/26/11, 07:34 AM
Mach 1 Member

Here are some pics. I will post more this week after the dealer installs the fascias. They have not come in. Also I am installing a light bar Monday.
Beautiful car man!
Old 6/26/11, 12:29 PM
Cobra R Member

Here are some pics. I will post more this week after the dealer installs the fascias. They have not come in. Also I am installing a light bar Monday.
B-E-A-Utiful car!
Old 6/26/11, 01:05 PM
Cobra Member

Nice!!
Old 6/26/11, 02:55 PM
Bullitt Member

Another beautiful mustang hitting the streets. Good luck with her! Can't wait to see more pics with that light bar on.
Old 6/26/11, 03:40 PM
GT Member

Beautiful car bro. What dealership in NY is that?
Old 6/26/11, 11:18 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by BKStyles
Beautiful car bro. What dealership in NY is that?
Thank you. That is Tower Ford in Great Neck, Long Island
Old 6/27/11, 07:45 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Wow, thanks for that cryptically encouraging note, Deysha! I am really at a fever pitch with anticipation!

Meanwhile, here it is Thursday night & I can't get my dealer to tell me "boo" about what is going on because they're always "so busy" on Wednesdays and Thursdays (and let's face it, Fridays and Saturdays too)...

Edit: Well it's 9:30 at night, and I never did hear back from my dealer. And this is one of those places that tells you to rate them 5 stars on everything Ford's little survey because their goal is "nothing less". I can't wait to hear the excuses when they ask me to do that again and I tell them why I won't.
I guess you can give them a call this afternoon!

Deysha

Quick Reply: VIN, Build, Delivered: The 2012 Edition