2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

C&D: Over 400 HP

Search this Thread

Old 12/7/09, 02:39 PM
eci
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come on Bob, the Coyote was made by the Hand of God. Billet crank, billet rods, billet heads, billet intake. 750HP N/A.
Old 12/7/09, 03:23 PM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
Yeah I know, but I cant say I blame the Coyote guys, as a Ford guy you get tired of hearing that PITA Brand X guy say; "Oh yeah my --->insert 4th gen camaro year<--- can still kick you new Mustang's butt"
Old 12/7/09, 04:14 PM
I Have No Life

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by eci
Come on Bob, the Coyote was made by the Hand of God. Billet crank, billet rods, billet heads, billet intake. 750HP N/A.
That was the LS1 remember...

Coyote was just built by people smarter than you or I...
Old 12/7/09, 04:19 PM
eci
Banned

Originally Posted by Boomer
That was the LS1 remember...

Coyote was just built by people smarter than you or I...
Doubtful. I design ASIC's for aerospace avionics. A bit more complicated than that in the Spanish Oak.

Of course the Coyote probably packs a supercomputer designed by God himself as well as Black Jesus.

Last edited by eci; 12/7/09 at 04:20 PM.
Old 12/7/09, 04:28 PM
I Have No Life

Originally Posted by eci
Doubtful. I design ASIC's for aerospace avionics.
Good for you, want a cookie?
Old 12/7/09, 04:29 PM
eci
Banned

yes please
Old 12/7/09, 04:29 PM
Swamp Donkey Aficionado

Originally Posted by eci
Doubtful. I design ASIC's for aerospace avionics. A bit more complicated than that in the Spanish Oak.

Of course the Coyote probably packs a supercomputer designed by God himself as well as Black Jesus.
It seems as though the majority of your posts recently are dedicated to bashing the upcoming "Coyote," or going after those -- Ford Mustang fans, mind you -- who show any signs of excitement towards its impending release. Why is that?
Old 12/7/09, 04:31 PM
eci
Banned

I'm not bashing it, I just hate lies and people BSing about things they "know" when they don't! I am going to be buying an 11' GT vert dude. I'm excited about the motor too man, there is just so much BS going on about it here thanks to a few people. I would like some real discussion, if I post any tech it just gets met with fanboy BS or some witty remark from someone who says they are "in the know". It's dumb.

Last edited by eci; 12/7/09 at 04:33 PM.
Old 12/7/09, 04:32 PM
I Have No Life

Who's BSing?
Old 12/7/09, 04:33 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Boomer
Who's BSing?
That's what I want to know!
Old 12/7/09, 04:34 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by eci
Oh, so you can build and manufacture an engine in a profitable high-volume vehicle? Or just saying you can?
Old 12/7/09, 04:34 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by eci
I'm not bashing it, I just hate lies and people BSing about things they "know" when they don't! I am going to be buying an 11' GT vert dude. I'm excited about the motor too man, there is just so much BS going on about it here thanks to a few people.
You seem so certain that all of the folks on here are just making these things up as they go along......We've been down this road before, and recently for too. You would likely be surprised at what some of the folks on here do indeed know. I wouldn't make assumptions simply based on the premise that items presented don't fit your preconceived notions regarding what will or wont happen.

Last edited by jsaylor; 12/7/09 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12/7/09, 04:35 PM
Swamp Donkey Aficionado

Originally Posted by eci
I'm not bashing it, I just hate lies and people BSing about things they "know" when they don't! I am going to be buying an 11' GT vert dude. I'm excited about the motor too man, there is just so much BS going on about it here thanks to a few people. I would like some real discussion, if I post any tech it just gets met with fanboy BS or some witty remark from someone who says they are "in the know". It's dumb.
What do expect those with "insider knowledge" to post? If they throw their sources under the bus -- potentially risking their sources' career(s) -- they won't have any sources from which to gain said information. The engine will be shown soon, I'm sure. Wait until the specs are released before you call BS. Boomer's a good friend of mine and has been providing accurate insider information for literally YEARS.
Old 12/7/09, 04:36 PM
eci
Banned

Originally Posted by Dixie_Flatline
Oh, so you can build and manufacture an engine in a profitable high-volume vehicle? Or just saying you can?
I have the same education as those that do but am in a different field. I could land a job at Ford in powertrain engineering with my qualifications but sure don't want to move where the action is! I'll let you guys carry on the circle jerk of misinformation, sorry I tried to bring real discussion into it instead of "HhAHah DuDe CaamARO5 Is CrYiNG!!! LOlLZOers The SS Is goNAN DIe"
Old 12/7/09, 04:39 PM
eci
Banned

Originally Posted by jsaylor
You seem so certain that all of the folks on here are just making these things up as they go along......We've been down this road before, and recently for too. You would likely be surprised at what some of the folks on here do indeed know. I wouldn't make assumptions simply based on the premise that items presented don't fit your preconceived notions regarding what will or wont happen.
A stopped clock is right twice a day. The 5.0L power guesses have been flying for 2 years now. No one here has any insider info, just guesses. You don't need to reveal a source to name a power number. The "insiders" here don't KNOW the final power output as do any of us, that's why they continue with their little "just wait" teasing game.
Old 12/7/09, 04:39 PM
Swamp Donkey Aficionado

Originally Posted by eci
I have the same education as those that do but am in a different field. I could land a job at Ford in powertrain engineering with my qualifications but sure don't want to move where the action is! I'll let you guys carry on the circle jerk of misinformation, sorry I tried to bring real discussion into it instead of "HhAHah DuDe CaamARO5 Is CrYiNG!!! LOlLZOers The SS Is goNAN DIe"
Again, what information are you expecting them to divulge, considering the engine hasn't been officially released, yet? Hell, what parameters the engine is testing at today could change tomorrow. Just wait, man, it'll be worth it.

Last edited by MARZ; 12/7/09 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12/7/09, 04:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

It's probably best not to give him the attention he so desperately needs. Just nod and smile.

Anyone who knows anything that he doesn't is BSing...get it?
Old 12/7/09, 04:42 PM
I Have No Life

Originally Posted by eci
A stopped clock is right twice a day. The 5.0L power guesses have been flying for 2 years now. No one here has any insider info, just guesses. You don't need to reveal a source to name a power number. The "insiders" here don't KNOW the final power output as do any of us, that's why they continue with their little "just wait" teasing game.

You're ABSOLUTEY right... my bad... carry on

Last edited by Boomer; 12/7/09 at 04:44 PM.
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by eci
Suit yourself.
eci
Banned

Originally Posted by MARZ
Again, what information are you expecting them to divulge, considering the engine hasn't been officially released, yet? Hell, what parameters the engine is testing at today could change tomorrow. Just wait, man, it'll be worth it.
I'll post actual info when I get it, via a Dynojet 224xLC and an MD1100 Mustang dyno using my own car. Anything else is just Internet BS.

Quick Reply: C&D: Over 400 HP