Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 9/24/12, 09:12 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Hi Deysha,

How about the Masterminter and myself any further updates? My window sticker said blend date of 9/26/12.
Thanks for that plug on my order Mustang Freak!! Still waiting on a VIN,Scheduling. My dealer said the car was getting scheduled by the end of the month! We will see!! My dealer has been very open about everything so hopefully a VIN this week!?!? Luckily I live in Orlando, FL. If I lived in the north I would be putting the car away before I got it!! I feel for all of ya who have to live in the snow!Lol!
Old 9/24/12, 09:15 AM
V6 Member

Hi Deysha,
Sent you a PM.Hoping for good news this week! May the Fords be with you! My dealer says it is getting closer?
Thank you!
Hans
Old 9/24/12, 09:45 AM
WAL

Deysha,

Thanks for the good news about my car being in production!!! I sure appreciate how helpful you've been during this process.

WAL
Old 9/24/12, 11:56 AM

Hey Deysha!! What an awesome Monday. Sent you a PM....
Old 9/24/12, 12:47 PM
Bullitt Member

Hi Deysha, sent you a pm
Old 9/24/12, 01:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hoping to get my car this week!
Old 9/24/12, 03:31 PM

So mine is being built today per the Window Sticker.

Is there a place to track it, where it sits and moves, after the build?
Old 9/24/12, 06:18 PM
Bullitt Member

My car was ordered August 2nd. I was informed it would arrive on Thursday. I sent an e-mail to my dealer last night, Sunday, trying to anticipate all the paperwork that needs to be expedited by Thursday and to confirm the delivery date of the car. Well he replied to my e-mail and told me the car came in today! I should be excited, but now I won't be able to pick it up until Wednesday. Frustration! Anyone know if the banks are open being it's Yom Kippur? August 2nd to September 24th was my timeline for reference. Can't wait to pick it up.
Old 9/24/12, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by chessmanmark
My car was ordered August 2nd. I was informed it would arrive on Thursday. I sent an e-mail to my dealer last night, Sunday, trying to anticipate all the paperwork that needs to be expedited by Thursday and to confirm the delivery date of the car. Well he replied to my e-mail and told me the car came in today! I should be excited, but now I won't be able to pick it up until Wednesday. Frustration! Anyone know if the banks are open being it's Yom Kippur? August 2nd to September 24th was my timeline for reference. Can't wait to pick it up.
I ordered mine on July 26th, ETA for delivery was September 24th. The dealer clarified that's the WEEK of the 24th. He emailed me this afternoon to let me know that the car was in transit and was in Kentucky as of 9AM. Expecting it to be delivered this week barring any weather delays, or anything else...
Old 9/24/12, 10:03 PM

Deysha,

Thanks for the reply. I will check back with you in after a week.

F2Redpot
Old 9/25/12, 06:51 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Hi Deysha,
How about the Masterminter and myself any further updates? My window sticker said blend date of 9/26/12.
Originally Posted by Masterminter
Hi Deysha,
Sent you a PM.Hoping for good news this week! May the Fords be with you! My dealer says it is getting closer?
Thank you!
Well, Masterminter gets to have good news this week and yours will finish out tomorrow, Mustang Freak.

Originally Posted by Dineau
Hi Deysha, add me also to your list of upates !
Thanks,
Make sure you send me a PM.

Originally Posted by WAL
Deysha,
Thanks for the good news about my car being in production!!! I sure appreciate how helpful you've been during this process.
WAL
Any time, WAL.

Originally Posted by first-one
Hey Deysha!! What an awesome Monday. Sent you a PM....
Originally Posted by BluehazeGT
Hi Deysha, sent you a pm
Thank you, guys. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Rando
Hoping to get my car this week!
I hope it ships out soon.

Originally Posted by MarcInUtah
So mine is being built today per the Window Sticker.
Is there a place to track it, where it sits and moves, after the build?
Yes, you can track it via DEYSHA. I guess you can also use your dealer…

Originally Posted by chessmanmark
My car was ordered August 2nd. I was informed it would arrive on Thursday. I sent an e-mail to my dealer last night, Sunday, trying to anticipate all the paperwork that needs to be expedited by Thursday and to confirm the delivery date of the car. Well he replied to my e-mail and told me the car came in today!
Woot woot!! Congrats, chessmanmark.

Originally Posted by John Besselman
I ordered mine on July 26th, ETA for delivery was September 24th. The dealer clarified that's the WEEK of the 24th. He emailed me this afternoon to let me know that the car was in transit and was in Kentucky as of 9AM. Expecting it to be delivered this week barring any weather delays, or anything else...
Soon! I can’t wait to see the pics.

Originally Posted by f2redpot
Deysha,
Thanks for the reply. I will check back with you in after a week.
F2Redpot
You’re very welcome, f2redpot!

Deysha
Old 9/25/12, 07:44 AM

Barnacles!!! Got an email today saying RTA changed to next week. Car is traveling, but currently delayed in Kentucky. I do appreciate the updates on the dealers end and understand things happen. The anticipation is killing me! I have to stay away from any track at this time. Lol. My garage is ready, and new exhaust from the headers back awaits the new car!
Old 9/25/12, 09:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
I hope it ships out soon.

Deysha
My dealer thinks it'll be here tomorrow but judging from your response that doesn't seem to be happening. Is there a way I can track this car?
Old 9/25/12, 10:26 AM

My dealer thinks it'll be here tomorrow but judging from your response that doesn't seem to be happening. Is there a way I can track this car?
Rando- What's the $750 rebate for? I have the D-Plan, plus military, plus the $1k currently gonig on right now. Hopefully they will have another $1k or more after the 1st. Plus trade in allowance maybe?
Old 9/25/12, 11:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by John Besselman
Rando- What's the $750 rebate for? I have the D-Plan, plus military, plus the $1k currently gonig on right now. Hopefully they will have another $1k or more after the 1st. Plus trade in allowance maybe?
The $750 rebate is when you order a brochure from the ford.com site via MAIL and the coupon comes in it, ask for several brochures for higher end cars like SUVs and Mustang since those come with the $750 coupon instead of the fiesta and focus as they come with a $500 coupon, the dealer will be able to pull up your name on VINCENT and it'll add that extra cash off
Old 9/25/12, 12:33 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
As of today, my order is "in production." What the farfenuegen does that mean? Still no window sticker though.

Of course, sent a PM to our best bud Deysha!

Last edited by UOP Shadow; 9/25/12 at 12:36 PM.
Old 9/25/12, 01:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Sounds like I'm not getting my car this week and my brochure coupon expires Oct 5th. Will this be an issue?
Old 9/25/12, 02:50 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Sounds like I'm not getting my car this week and my brochure coupon expires Oct 5th. Will this be an issue?
You can keep tracking it through me or your dealer, Rando. Also, speak to your dealer as soon as possible regarding your incentives.

Originally Posted by mopar?
The $750 rebate is when you order a brochure from the ford.com site via MAIL and the coupon (RANDOMLY) comes in it, the dealer will be able to pull up your name on VINCENT and it'll add that extra cash off
Your dealer can check for any and all incentives applicable at the time of sale.

Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
As of today, my order is "in production." What the farfenuegen does that mean? Still no window sticker though.
Of course, sent a PM to our best bud Deysha!
It was just sent into production today, UOP Shadow. Everything else is in all the other messages I’ve sent you.

Deysha
Old 9/25/12, 03:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
You can keep tracking it through me or your dealer, Rando. Also, speak to your dealer as soon as possible regarding your incentives.

Your dealer can check for any and all incentives applicable at the time of sale.

It was just sent into production today, UOP Shadow. Everything else is in all the other messages I’ve sent you.

Deysha
I ordered like 10 because you guys did say randomly but all 10 had the coupons. I guess I just got extremely lucky.
Old 9/25/12, 03:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Stopped by the dealer tonight. The car was down the street just about to get detailed for pick up tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-656993167.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread