2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists

Search this Thread

Old 2/1/12, 10:02 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My dealer just called me. Said they can't order the 13s till the price guide comes out... lol. I knew it. Don't know if my dude is a car guy or not but he asked his manager and he said they cant place the order till pricing is available. I know its not true but i guess it wont hurt to wait a week or 2.
Old 2/1/12, 10:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Guardian
Agreed. I'm going to go check out a '12 GT500 today, tired of waiting.
This is exactly what ford wants you to do..
Old 2/1/12, 10:08 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO
My dealer just called me. Said they can't order the 13s till the price guide comes out... lol. I knew it. Don't know if my dude is a car guy or not but he asked his manager and he said they cant place the order till pricing is available. I know its not true but i guess it wont hurt to wait a week or 2.
True. I think patience isnt bad. So many people whining because they cant get their car soon enough.

I REALLLY want my car bad, especially since my 12 GT Premium was recently totaled. Whining wont make me get a car any faster. I have to learn patience. Also, as I learnt here, patience literally pays off; people can get the incentives.
Old 2/1/12, 10:20 AM
Bullitt Member

I don't mind waiting for the car I just think it is BS that they are not releasing the price guide, when they have it all wrote up just siting somewhere... and I cant submit my order in since I have a price cap and the options i really want are the recaro seats, and the brembo track pack which we don't know the exact price and how close it will be to my cap.
Old 2/1/12, 10:30 AM
Mach 1 Member

Yea, unless you reside in a western state, well pretty much all be getting our 5.0s within a week of each other come mid spring anyways. NBD.
Old 2/1/12, 10:40 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Guardian
Agreed. I'm going to go check out a '12 GT500 today, tired of waiting.
Chris, fly out here to the Seattle area and buy our black '12 GT500 Coupe. I'll even pick you up at the airport (SeaTac Int'l). It has the SVT Perf Pkg & Recaro Seats. Used with just 27 miles on the odometer so it is like brand new, but on sale for just $49,950 (MSRP was nearly $56K when new). Click here for pics & details...

Old 2/1/12, 10:49 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Five Oh Brian
Chris, fly out here to the Seattle area and buy our black '12 GT500 Coupe. I'll even pick you up at the airport (SeaTac Int'l). It has the SVT Perf Pkg & Recaro Seats. Used with just 27 miles on the odometer so it is like brand new, but on sale for just $49,950 (MSRP was nearly $56K when new). Click here for pics & details...

Oh man...you're killing me, Brian!

The only thing from keeping me from doing that is the color. I swore I wouldn't buy a black car once I moved to the California desert...

...well maybe that and the wife. I think she would be good with it if it were April though.
Old 2/1/12, 10:59 AM

As you know, they can order it, but their store policy is probably to not order something without an agreed upon price.
Old 2/1/12, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Forkmachine
Oh man...you're killing me, Brian!

The only thing from keeping me from doing that is the color. I swore I wouldn't buy a black car once I moved to the California desert...

...well maybe that and the wife. I think she would be good with it if it were April though.
Black is the best looking color - as long as you keep it clean. And who would let a GT500 get dirty anyway? And don't worry about the desert heat - the A/C works great! Maybe it'll still be here in April, so keep it on your short list just in case!

Last edited by Five Oh Brian; 2/1/12 at 11:04 AM.
Old 2/1/12, 11:24 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
try emailing a few more places, can't hurt, there are at least 5 dealers closer to me than where i'm buying from..
Old 2/1/12, 11:30 AM
Bullitt Member

As you know, they can order it, but their store policy is probably to not order something without an agreed upon price.
That is exactly what my dealer told me!
Old 2/1/12, 11:34 AM
Bullitt Member

Black is the best looking color - as long as you keep it clean. And who would let a GT500 get dirty anyway? And don't worry about the desert heat - the A/C works great! Maybe it'll still be here in April, so keep it on your short list just in case!

I love my 2009 Shelby in black with red stripes. It requires more work to keep her clean, but she looks great with the mirrored black finish!!
Old 2/1/12, 11:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by cinque35
try emailing a few more places, can't hurt, there are at least 5 dealers closer to me than where i'm buying from..
I probably could but all the other Ford dealerships in the area (Orange, Latham, Jack Burne) are grimy and riddled with sniveling weasels. Metro is always clean and organized. Salespeople are fairly decent and most importantly their commercials are creative, not absurd and annoying.
Old 2/1/12, 11:49 AM
GT Member

I agree, but I already have a black Mustang and two white Fords, so I could go for something different... I'm thinking something in School Bus Yellow...but I will certainly keep it in mind.

It has the Recaros and the PP, which are the two things I require. I know my wife would rather me get a Shelby than a Boss if it is in the sub-$50k budget because it has "all the fancies."
Old 2/1/12, 12:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That's silly they won't order it Brian!! I just ordered a GB GT Vert last night for a friend of mine and its in the system already, I got the DORA back today and no prices, but its X-Plan and they know that. No worries. I'll keep ordering them with or without prices.
Old 2/1/12, 12:33 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree, but I already have a black Mustang and two white Fords, so I could go for something different... I'm thinking something in School Bus Yellow...but I will certainly keep it in mind.

It has the Recaros and the PP, which are the two things I require. I know my wife would rather me get a Shelby than a Boss if it is in the sub-$50k budget because it has "all the fancies."
A GT500 right now is a heck of a buy!!! I'm locating one for a member on here who just joined!! Race Red, SVTPP, GR, EP, Recaros!!
Old 2/1/12, 12:35 PM
Cobra Member

I know my wife would rather me get a Shelby than a Boss if it is in the sub-$50k budget because it has "all the fancies."

My wife would rather I get a prius lol. She disagrees with the Shelby and all it's excess but she knows how happy it makes me so she's going along with it

Last edited by Sky Hye; 2/1/12 at 12:37 PM.
Old 2/1/12, 12:47 PM

I'm going to go pick up my '12 GT500 Perf White w/ red stripes - Convertible
I get the Z-plan and with the incentive, not a lot more than what I would be paying for a '13 GT convertible.
Old 2/1/12, 01:17 PM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
hey Brian/Jeff...

Here's a question... a buddy of mine might be looking into getting a 2012 GT500, preferrably a Kona Blue one. Can you please provide me a link/list of where I can get the locations of the remaining 2012 GT500's and which dealer it is at??? How would be best way to do that? (other than going on Cars.com or Autotrader.com and searching).
Old 2/1/12, 01:30 PM
Cobra Member

IDK where you are, but there's one at tuttle click ford in Orange County. Spoke to them lastnight. Also a Black Laguna Seca

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists