TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
It's getting serious now.
That looks good
Old 8/17/13, 07:48 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My sweet mommy brought me some homemade vegetable soup!! It was so good!!! Good rainy day for it too. It was yummy
Old 8/17/13, 09:07 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew

That looks good
Damm it was man. Got everybody stuffed here complaining about eating too much. Lol
Old 8/17/13, 11:22 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
Chili (with beans) and rice is good stuff. We alternate chili night, sometimes making it with white rice, and sometimes making it with macaroni noodles. Try it! Always have a couple warmed up and buttered corn tortillas on the side, garnish with shredded cheese, small dollop of sour cream and some diced tomato and onion! Mmmm
I would, but I don't eat tomatoes, onions, or sour cream, lol.
Old 8/18/13, 12:46 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
You people and your chili beans are all nuts!

I've got my eye on you people. Anyone who puts beans in chili cannot be trusted.
Old 8/18/13, 12:57 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

I've got my eye on you people. Anyone who puts beans in chili cannot be trusted.
Gotta have beans in my chili. I don't care for the kidney beans that most people use in chili, I use pintos.
Old 8/18/13, 12:58 AM
Post *****

I don't mind if you make a pot of beans and a separate pot of chili and then if you must get a bowl and combine them. But that's where I draw the line.
Old 8/18/13, 01:08 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I don't mind if you make a pot of beans and a separate pot of chili and then if you must get a bowl and combine them. But that's where I draw the line.
Well I have no problem with that, just keep drawing your line down there in Texico, or Mexas or what ever it has turned into now. Us real Southerners down here in the real South will keep putting beans in our chili.
Old 8/18/13, 01:15 AM
Post *****

Well since the Supreme Court won't allow us to enforce our own border and since the Feds seem intent on having an open border good luck with what will soon be Georgico or Mexigia or whatever.
Old 8/18/13, 01:25 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Honestly I've never had chili without beans. I would like to try it but it just seems like something would be missing. Like beans.
Old 8/18/13, 01:39 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Well since the Supreme Court won't allow us to enforce our own border and since the Feds seem intent on having an open border good luck with what will soon be Georgico or Mexigia or whatever.
It already is. Even here in rural Georgia in my town, the city schools are over 90% Hispanic (county schools around 50%). They post pictures in the local paper about the first day of school and there isn't a single white or black kid in any of the photos.

Funny thing is that the liberals love to preach that "illegals" aren't eligible for food stamps, section 8 housing, WIC, etc. What they fail to mention is that their kids that are born here are, and they get all of that and they have 8 of them that are going to our local schools and the schools are paid for by property taxes, they pay next to nothing because they are renting a house/trailer/apartment and living 15 people to a 2 person unit. Us idiots that own a lot of land are getting screwed, especially people that don't even have kids in public schools.

The catch is that yes, illegals aren't eligible for government programs. However, the only safeguard is a signature. The illegals that have flooded our community, are using fake driver's licenses, to register their Escalades and brand new trucks under fake names and fake insurance numbers through local Hispanic insurance agencies.

And to make sure there is no scamming going on after they passed these state laws about illegals, they now have to sign a piece of paper at the health dept, housing dept, welfare dept. etc. promising that they are here legally. And of course, these people with the fake drivers licenses, insurance, social security cards, etc. would NEVER lie about their legal status and sign those forms. Oh, I forgot to mention that the county and state are legally barred from checking into that information to make sure its legit because of lawsuits filed by the ACLU and others that have made it a violation of civil rights and a form of racism to check into that stuff.

Ain't America grand?
Old 8/18/13, 06:40 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Honestly I've never had chili without beans. I would like to try it but it just seems like something would be missing. Like beans.
Something we agree on...

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

It already is. Even here in rural Georgia in my town, the city schools are over 90% Hispanic (county schools around 50%). They post pictures in the local paper about the first day of school and there isn't a single white or black kid in any of the photos.

Funny thing is that the liberals love to preach that "illegals" aren't eligible for food stamps, section 8 housing, WIC, etc. What they fail to mention is that their kids that are born here are, and they get all of that and they have 8 of them that are going to our local schools and the schools are paid for by property taxes, they pay next to nothing because they are renting a house/trailer/apartment and living 15 people to a 2 person unit. Us idiots that own a lot of land are getting screwed, especially people that don't even have kids in public schools.

The catch is that yes, illegals aren't eligible for government programs. However, the only safeguard is a signature. The illegals that have flooded our community, are using fake driver's licenses, to register their Escalades and brand new trucks under fake names and fake insurance numbers through local Hispanic insurance agencies.

And to make sure there is no scamming going on after they passed these state laws about illegals, they now have to sign a piece of paper at the health dept, housing dept, welfare dept. etc. promising that they are here legally. And of course, these people with the fake drivers licenses, insurance, social security cards, etc. would NEVER lie about their legal status and sign those forms. Oh, I forgot to mention that the county and state are legally barred from checking into that information to make sure its legit because of lawsuits filed by the ACLU and others that have made it a violation of civil rights and a form of racism to check into that stuff.

Ain't America grand?
That's disgusting. And no, not anymore.
Old 8/18/13, 07:11 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts

Chili without beans=soup!
Old 8/18/13, 08:34 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 8/18/13, 09:05 AM
GT Member

Chipotle for dinner. Quick and easy and someone else cooking it! Lol. Love it!
Old 8/18/13, 09:07 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Well I have no problem with that, just keep drawing your line down there in Texico, or Mexas or what ever it has turned into now. Us real Southerners down here in the real South will keep putting beans in our chili.
That must be it! You **** texans! My husband makes fun of my chili cuz it has no beans in it and he calls it chili mac?!? Wtf ever that is....he says real chili has beans in it! Well this girl born and raised in Indiana..NEVER puts beans in here chili - and of course he is from Texans. Got moved up here cuz of the Army bahaha
Old 8/18/13, 09:11 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Evil_Capri

Chili without beans=soup!
Chili is soup btw. Lol ;-)
Old 8/18/13, 10:04 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by toxxxic13

Lol, pretty much.

We also add super dark chocolate - like 72% or higher. It's a New Mexico trick that thickens it. Also throw in a 24oz can of beer, typically a Sapporo. I've tried Bud, Coors etc. Sapporo gave it the best flavor.
Old 8/18/13, 10:24 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by toxxxic13

Chili is Chili. Stew is Stew. And Soup is Soup!
Old 8/18/13, 10:33 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by laserred38

Lol, pretty much.

We also add super dark chocolate - like 72% or higher. It's a New Mexico trick that thickens it. Also throw in a 24oz can of beer, typically a Sapporo. I've tried Bud, Coors etc. Sapporo gave it the best flavor.
Hmmm never heard of that b4.

Quick Reply: WHATS FOR DINNER?