Midwest Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Midwest TMS'ers General Communication Thread

Search this Thread

Old 5/1/11, 09:30 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
That sucks dly. I hope everything comes out alright.

Anyways currently I am in Dallas awaiting my next flight that aint till 7 tonight. Just another 8 and a half hours left.
Old 5/1/11, 11:55 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by dly
I drove by the Tire Rack Track on my way to work yesterday and saw some of it. They will be back next weekend to finish.

My Dr wanted to run some tests on me to check my Diabetes condition. They found 1 - 1/2" ,1 - 1/4", and several smaller Kidney stones. They can't believe I'm not in any pain (other then a sore back all the time). The want to schedule a Lipotripsy to crush them all.
**** those are some big kidney stones. I had a kidney stone a long while back and it was the worst pain I'd ever felt. But peeing it out was not as bad as I'd heard.
Old 5/1/11, 02:38 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
My thoughts are with you Darrell. My little brother has been dealing with kidney stones for the past month. It has been very painful for him in his lower back as well. He had that procedure done about 1 1/2 weeks ago. He definitely feels better now but that thing made him black and blue were they used it on him. but he said it didn't hurt when they did it. Get well soon!!!!!!
Old 5/1/11, 06:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Whats up ladies! Been uber busy, not much time to post around the net...
Old 5/2/11, 10:01 PM

I just spent my weekend reading this thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...mber-here.html
Old 5/2/11, 10:10 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Lol me too. What an idiot!
Old 5/2/11, 10:38 PM

I can't believe it went 50+ pages so fast... They're tearing him apart (with reason...)
Old 5/3/11, 04:55 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Whats up peeps? I am stuck in Kuwait yet again. Awaiting to be able to fly to Afghanistan.
Old 5/3/11, 05:10 AM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Now I'm reading it. I want to go and do something else, but it's too **** funny.
Old 5/3/11, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Whats up peeps? I am stuck in Kuwait yet again. Awaiting to be able to fly to Afghanistan.
Thus begins 50 years of occupation... Well hopefully the locals aren't too pissed off.
Old 5/3/11, 05:03 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Just get there safely Dirk. I just notice the grin on your avatar tonight. Saw the eyeballs the other day but just saw the grin......very cool!!!
Old 5/3/11, 05:16 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Enfynet
I just spent my weekend reading this thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...mber-here.html

Wow...you guys are better than me. I went 5 pages and had enough..... Wake me up when it at the end of the thread so I can catch up with a few posts.
Old 5/3/11, 06:11 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Need to at least read page 10. Then just skim for cliffs, they are in the thread here n there

Heres cliffs

-Round 1
-Vid gets posted of Grant hitting a deer in his 'dads' GT500
-Grant posts and laughs it off and says that he is sorry he messed up 'his fathers' car, but 'live and learn' crap
-Continue 10 pages of people flaming Grant and Grant flaming back
-Grants neighbor/ex-friend/? posts saying that it wasn't Grants fathers car, it was his fathers car which Grant had stolen that night
-Also accuses Grant of putting over 300 hard miles on it where at one point it's check engine light came on and Grant reset it using his scanner tool and went back to beating on it
-Text message image surfaces from one of Grants friends that had been texted after grant was bragging about putting drag radials on the GT500 and taken it out for a night of racing including doing a burnout till the tires had steel coming out them
-Total disowning of Grant commences - Round 2
-Grant first tries to downplay this by saying the damage was minimal and its not a big deal
-Grant tries to play it off saying the video was a joke he made the whole story up to get attention
-Grant goes back to downplaying the damage
-Grant brags that if the father is trying to press charges, the cops haven't found him yet
-Thread starts to slow down
-GT500 son mentions that his wheels were stolen a while back and now after the untrustworthy actions of Grant, he suspects him as a possible theif
-Another member here mentions Grant texted him a while back and wanted him to buy a set of wheels, most likely the same set as the ones that were stolen from GT500 son while he was away on a trip.
-More communication went underway and from what I understand, Grant invited the potential buyers over to GT500 sons own house to look at GT500 sons wheels that Grant was in the process of stealing*
-Thread explodes again Round 3

Last edited by Stoenr; 5/3/11 at 06:13 PM.
Old 5/4/11, 01:35 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER
Just get there safely Dirk. I just notice the grin on your avatar tonight. Saw the eyeballs the other day but just saw the grin......very cool!!!
Yeah the guys did that for me in the photoshop thread. You shuold have them do that to the Mach.

Thanks Scott I also wanna say I had a really good time and that was an awesome meal when we met. Hope that once I am outta here for good we can meet up again and maybe a few others around that area too.
Old 5/4/11, 04:00 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Stoenr
Need to at least read page 10. Then just skim for cliffs, they are in the thread here n there

Heres cliffs

-Round 1
-Vid gets posted of Grant hitting a deer in his 'dads' GT500
-Grant posts and laughs it off and says that he is sorry he messed up 'his fathers' car, but 'live and learn' crap
-Continue 10 pages of people flaming Grant and Grant flaming back
-Grants neighbor/ex-friend/? posts saying that it wasn't Grants fathers car, it was his fathers car which Grant had stolen that night
-Also accuses Grant of putting over 300 hard miles on it where at one point it's check engine light came on and Grant reset it using his scanner tool and went back to beating on it
-Text message image surfaces from one of Grants friends that had been texted after grant was bragging about putting drag radials on the GT500 and taken it out for a night of racing including doing a burnout till the tires had steel coming out them
-Total disowning of Grant commences - Round 2
-Grant first tries to downplay this by saying the damage was minimal and its not a big deal
-Grant tries to play it off saying the video was a joke he made the whole story up to get attention
-Grant goes back to downplaying the damage
-Grant brags that if the father is trying to press charges, the cops haven't found him yet
-Thread starts to slow down
-GT500 son mentions that his wheels were stolen a while back and now after the untrustworthy actions of Grant, he suspects him as a possible theif
-Another member here mentions Grant texted him a while back and wanted him to buy a set of wheels, most likely the same set as the ones that were stolen from GT500 son while he was away on a trip.
-More communication went underway and from what I understand, Grant invited the potential buyers over to GT500 sons own house to look at GT500 sons wheels that Grant was in the process of stealing*
-Thread explodes again Round 3

**** John...thank you for the condensed version.

Yeah the guys did that for me in the photoshop thread. You shuold have them do that to the Mach.

Thanks Scott I also wanna say I had a really good time and that was an awesome meal when we met. Hope that once I am outta here for good we can meet up again and maybe a few others around that area too.
Your welcome for the meal. Come back anytime and bring the family.

Tonight is a sad/happy night I guess. If the rains hold off tommorow KAR Mustang is coming to get the 70' about 8:30 AM. This might be the last time I she her possibly. I took the plates off and cleaned her up a little. Took a short video of her running. Our camera is **** and the color of the car is way off from seeing in person. But the sound isn't too bad except for the volume. This might be good bye old girl.....
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=DSCF0006.mp4

Last edited by 70MACH1OWNER; 5/8/11 at 04:44 PM.
Old 5/4/11, 11:37 PM
Mach 1 Member

Sounds quite nice! I hope you do not miss it too badly.
Old 5/9/11, 03:06 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by ov3n
Sounds quite nice! I hope you do not miss it too badly.

Guess I am going to find out sooner than later. The 70 sold today. They picked it up last Thursday. Someone from the Columbus area looked at it for about 2 hours on Friday. Brought the money back today. Sold!!! Guess I need that new user name now..

http://www.karmustang.com/home.php?cat=281

Last edited by 70MACH1OWNER; 5/9/11 at 03:07 PM.
Old 5/9/11, 03:28 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
If you want to change it, PM scothew....I would do it but I can't.
Old 5/9/11, 04:37 PM
Mach 1 Member

I don't know.. 05WHITEVERTOWNER doesn't have the same ring to it... I say leave it!
Old 5/9/11, 05:09 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by ov3n
I don't know.. 05WHITEVERTOWNER doesn't have the same ring to it... I say leave it!

I tried and can't even change my signature to say it was sold today. Tells me my BB's something or other is too big.........but I have known that for years.

Last edited by 70MACH1OWNER; 5/10/11 at 10:08 AM.

Quick Reply: Midwest TMS'ers General Communication Thread