2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Ponies on order

Search this Thread

Old 3/7/06, 08:05 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK , I'm back on !!
Wow, TMS goes down (I'm sure the race to Bullitt had nothing to do with it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] ) then I go down with a headache from heck. Came home from work laid on bed and woke up one-half hours later. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

Well I am feeling a little left out now [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] All my misery buddies have gotten their cars except for me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Everyone's cars look AWSOME.
Here are soem nanners for all of you

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

Susan my ETA got pushed back another day, so it looks like you are going to owe me a hat, but just forward it to TOM as I missed his Pony day by one day. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 3/7/06, 08:38 PM

Hang in there Daryl! Looks like a showdown between us. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] ERL still says week of March 8th which is tomorrow...so we are wondering if that means M-F or a week starting tomorrow?? One of us is getting a little anxious heh heh. Have a great day all!
sea ya,
Old 3/7/06, 10:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ March 7, 2006, 10:08 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
OK , I'm back on !!
Wow, TMS goes down (I'm sure the race to Bullitt had nothing to do with it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] ) then I go down with a headache from heck. Came home from work laid on bed and woke up one-half hours later. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

Well I am feeling a little left out now [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] All my misery buddies have gotten their cars except for me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Everyone's cars look AWSOME.
Here are soem nanners for all of you

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

Susan my ETA got pushed back another day, so it looks like you are going to owe me a hat, but just forward it to TOM as I missed his Pony day by one day. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
I'm waitin with ya . My ETA is Thursday. I don't even have a gate release date yet. !!! This is torture at its finest !!
Old 3/7/06, 10:36 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Daryl, Red, and Tony- Hang in there! If Tom can do it, you all can. You'll be shifting through the gears before you know it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eclipsee_steering.gif[/img]
Old 3/7/06, 10:42 PM
GTR Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ March 7, 2006, 10:08 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>Susan my ETA got pushed back another day, so it looks like you are going to owe me a hat, but just forward it to TOM as I missed his Pony day by one day. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img][/b][/quote]
When do I get this hat(s)? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

I will need one though, and some sunglasses. NOT from the satin IUP, though (Susan). The lines through the dashboard seem to absorb the sun more than reflect it.

So you are all thinking... "Florida, and he has no sunglasses?"... well, tint is a big thing down here. I always have 20% all the way around with a strip practically 1/4 down the windshield. Takes a little getting used to at night, though!

And we're all still here pulling for you guys/gals!
Old 3/8/06, 07:50 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ March 7, 2006, 11:45 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
So you are all thinking... "Florida, and he has no sunglasses[/b][/quote]
Here you go
Blue
or
Red
Red to match your Red Leather Seats [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 3/8/06, 07:58 AM

Talking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ January 25, 2006, 2:33 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey Susan!
Yup, tried calling the ERL this afternoon and was taking way too long to get transferred so I hung up.

The 64E wheels are 18" just like the 64W's, both have the same low profile tires. (see pic below, compliments of WarningSLO)

I too will maybe drop Mr.K a message maybe this Friday or Saturday (heard movements occur on Thursdays and Fridays) for another update.

And yes, the waiting... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img] at least ours seems to be moving along better than others here on the forum (like 6+ months!)

Here's another close up shot of the fanblade and tire (thanks to Imatk)

[/b][/quote] ok

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ March 8, 2006, 2:53 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Here you go
Blue
or
Red
Red to match your Red Leather Seats [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
if i have the money i would pick red [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/8/06, 08:01 AM
GTR Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ March 8, 2006, 9:53 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Here you go
Blue
or
Red
[/b][/quote]Those are pretty cool! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] That's what I want for the next bet I win!

Susan, what's with last month? I thought I was on page 1... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
Old 3/8/06, 08:07 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ March 8, 2006, 9:04 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Those are pretty cool! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] That's what I want for the next bet I win!
Susan, what's with last month? I thought I was on page 1... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Susan, Bill and Tom get red for the TR's and the red interior.
I'll get the blue to match my VB !! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 3/8/06, 08:32 AM
Mach 1 Member

SOOOO I had an ETA for tomorrow. That's not gonna happen !!! HMMMM. It's showin that I have a produce date but NO gate release date. Is that posssible??? Where the heck is the car?? Could it be on a rail car and they didn't update the system ??That can't happen!! I'm confused?? Maybe something went wrong with the build. Goin a little crazy here !! I see that 99% of the produce dates show gate release and shipping date in the same day or day after.
Oh by the way- Late news for me( I work nights) A Big CONGRATS to 89 Trooper. Car looks great!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

What my future car WILL look like. Just add a spoiler!!!
Old 3/8/06, 08:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ March 8, 2006, 12:39 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Daryl, Red, and Tony- Hang in there! If Tom can do it, you all can. You'll be shifting through the gears before you know it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eclipsee_steering.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Thanks Bill,
What adds to the torture is ( All peps from the North understand). When spring starts to peep out and the days start to hit 50-60 degrees. The outside sound changes a whole lot !! I'm not talkin about birds chirpin . I'm talking about hearing engines to sports cars and bikes. That's when I know winter is over. People are starting to bring out the toys!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
Old 3/8/06, 08:52 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2005muzzy @ March 8, 2006, 7:35 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
SOOOO I had an ETA for tomorrow. That's not gonna happen !!! HMMMM. It's showin that I have a produce date but NO gate release date. Is that posssible??? Where the heck is the car?? Could it be on a rail car and they didn't update the system ??That can't happen!! I'm confused?? Maybe something went wrong with the build. Goin a little crazy here !! I see that 99% of the produce dates show gate release and shipping date in the same day or day after.
[/b][/quote]
1% being Tom! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

Seriously, I bet it's already on the way. Like I've said in my previous posts, Mr.K's system doesn't always reflect up to date info.
Here's what to do, 1) Give your dealer a call and ask your salesman to give you the railcar number. Or 2) Call the Analyst and get it yourself.

Once you get that info, track it down thru the UPRR website or the UTX 800 number. Both of which can be found somewhere in this LOOONG thread. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 3/8/06, 08:59 AM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ March 8, 2006, 10:55 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
1% being Tom! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

Seriously, I bet it's already on the way. Like I've said in my previous posts, Mr.K's system doesn't always reflect up to date info.
Here's what to do, 1) Give your dealer a call and ask your salesman to give you the railcar number. Or 2) Call the Analyst and get it yourself.

Once you get that info, track it down thru the UPRR website or the UTX 800 number. Both of which can be found somewhere in this LOOONG thread. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Thanks . Do i tell them I'm a dealer ?? will they ask??? Anyone have the # handy. I can't find it. I found the rail companies number but not the number to get the rail ##???
Maybe my car is on it's way. May be I will get the call Thursday or Friday. Detroit is 500 miles from Albany. Shouldn't take long to get here if it left. I took the next two days off from work just in case.
Old 3/8/06, 09:21 AM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ March 8, 2006, 8:53 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Here you go
Blue
or
Red
[/b][/quote]
are they polarized?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ March 8, 2006, 9:04 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>Susan, what's with last month? I thought I was on page 1... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img][/b][/quote]Help me. I don't understand [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
Old 3/8/06, 09:32 AM
GTR Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ March 8, 2006, 11:24 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>Help me. I don't understand [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img][/b][/quote]
You quoted that post from Bill from way back on page 1 on 1/25, then just said "ok". Thought it was kinda funny.

Nevermind... I saw a red car in the Avatar. Wasn't you! Guess I saw the "Hey, Susan" in the quote.

Sorry!!
Old 3/8/06, 09:34 AM
Bullitt Member

You're just giddy with your new car!
Old 3/8/06, 09:44 AM
GTR Member

I'm currently working on my Sequential Taillight set-up. Remember, I took the kit out of my 03 to use on the 06 (so, to me, this is a "freebie" since I paid for this almost 2 years ago). I think I solved that "problem" with the 06 sockets being different.

You have to add a wire to one of the sockets to make all 3 lights work as brake lights (normally the inbound light is only a parking light). This was easy until they just started filling the sockets with epoxy.

I'm going to drill through the socket to add the wire and solder the wire to the tab that needs to be hooked up. Pictures are currently here (I might move them later on):

http://photobucket.com/albums/f167/89Troop...mblem%20Change/

You can see the epoxy in the second picture. People have been drilling and cutting the epoxy out to make the connection, but I think my way will be easier.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2005muzzy @ March 8, 2006, 11:02 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Thanks . Do i tell them I'm a dealer ?? will they ask??? Anyone have the # handy. I can't find it. I found the rail companies number but not the number to get the rail ##???[/b][/quote]Look on page 1 here to find all this out:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...hp?showtopic=4

Hope you can find out some info!

And thanks for the compliments on the car!
Old 3/8/06, 09:49 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ March 8, 2006, 10:24 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
are they polarized?
[/b][/quote]
Hmm, doesn't say they are so I would assume they are not, just mention UV protection.
Just like a woman to pick it apart. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 3/8/06, 09:54 AM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ March 8, 2006, 11:47 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I'm currently working on my Sequential Taillight set-up. Remember, I took the kit out of my 03 to use on the 06 (so, to me, this is a "freebie" since I paid for this almost 2 years ago). I think I solved that "problem" with the 06 sockets being different.

You have to add a wire to one of the sockets to make all 3 lights work as brake lights (normally the inbound light is only a parking light). This was easy until they just started filling the sockets with epoxy.

I'm going to drill through the socket to add the wire and solder the wire to the tab that needs to be hooked up. Pictures are currently here (I might move them later on):

http://photobucket.com/albums/f167/89Troop...mblem%20Change/

You can see the epoxy in the second picture. People have been drilling and cutting the epoxy out to make the connection, but I think my way will be easier.

Look on page 1 here to find all this out:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...hp?showtopic=4

Hope you can find out some info!
And thanks for the compliments on the car!
[/b][/quote]
Thanks for the info. I'm interested in the tail lights. Is it an easy install???
Old 3/8/06, 10:09 AM
GTR Member

It was very easy on the 03. Still easy on the 06, but you have to deal with this change Ford made for some reason. The link to the place I got them is in my signature.

Quick Reply: Ponies on order