Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/16/09, 02:24 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
This must be electric what ever it was I was behind this morning ?
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-sept16-09-003.jpg  
Old 9/16/09, 02:27 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I saw one of those sitting out in front of the Nissan dealer yesterday.
Old 9/16/09, 02:28 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Wow someone built my dream setup!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...=p4506.c0.m245

a new edge sn95 with a 3v engine!!!
Old 9/16/09, 02:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
It's a Nissan Cube, but not electric.

http://www.nissanusa.com/cube/
Old 9/16/09, 02:42 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
I have yet to see a Cube on the road. I've only seen them in commercials. I think it's fugly.
Old 9/16/09, 02:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I have yet to see a Cube on the road. I've only seen them in commercials. I think it's fugly.
Me too. There is no way I'd drive a tiny little turd box like that, and still only get 30 mpg.
Old 9/16/09, 02:50 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
that ticket blows dude. I'd go and contest it. It dont think it will be thrown out, but it can definately be put down a bit. Ask the police dept that issued the ticket if they have video of the incident. That way, if you can show in court that the other car passed you at a significant rate of speed, that the 105 was not you.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
That sucks Arin.

And yes Festivus is not over until Nathan pins David.
haha, well, then Festivus continues on!

nissan cube

you dont have to use the contraction...it's F***** ugly!

that window design may have a good purpose, but form over function baby!
Old 9/16/09, 03:02 PM
Post *****

The 5.4l Raptor has arrived and the Ford dealer. I'm gonna go take a look at her. I wanna save money, but I'm afraid I'm too weak.
Old 9/16/09, 03:06 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

The 5.4l Raptor has arrived and the Ford dealer. I'm gonna go take a look at her. I wanna save money, but I'm afraid I'm too weak.
I know it's hard, but I think you will be sick if you don't wait for the 6.2l
Old 9/16/09, 03:17 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by future9er24
hey guys, I drove from SF the LA yesterday lol, nonstop except for gas. its been a roller coaster so far. I started fine, no traffic, kinda cool, but then the red and blue

I got a ticket for someone elses speeding!!!

!-5 is a 2 lane road. i was in the right lane and a semi was coming up in my future. For some reason he hit the brakes pretty hard and i had to out my cobra brakes to use. I also moved out of the lane into the left and passed him. couldnt have been going 80-85ish. prior to my lane change, some gold sedan zoomed by. I was thinking "wow that guys haulin a**" down the road, the red and blue started flashing, drove across the median and i pulled over, so did the gold car, but the officer lined her cruiser up behind MY car. after all I'm young and in a sports car so I'm a dangerous driver

I got a freaking ticket for 105!!!!! I cannot tell you how pissed i am.

the rest of the drive was quite nice though, and the bullitt, up until the uphill grapevine looked to be getting pretty close to 30mpg

anyhow, fast forwards to the party in LA, which had quite alot of beer, and that was nice. cammy decides to throw another ***** fit at me via texts and im pretty confident we aren't friends anymore. god i am sick of her freaking drama BS

and to top it all off i went outside to move my car this morning, bec from 8am on the area i was in was a 2 hour zone, only to find my right rear tailight blackout broken straight up missing half of itself. wonderful

Wow that seriously sucks Arin! Hope things turn around quick. I hate getting stuck in a rut like that.
If you ever don't understand what he's saying, just think Seinfeld. 99% of the time you'll be right

That sucks Arin.

And yes Festivus is not over until Nathan pins David.
Ok, first of all, what the heck is festivus?

I saw one of those a while ago. Almost died laughing.

You know you want the 6.2.
Old 9/16/09, 03:58 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 1969 Mustang Mach 1
VIVA MEXICO
You're american. I'm pretty sure you were born in this country. Act like it
Originally Posted by future9er24
hey guys, I drove from SF the LA yesterday lol, nonstop except for gas. its been a roller coaster so far. I started fine, no traffic, kinda cool, but then the red and blue

I got a ticket for someone elses speeding!!!

!-5 is a 2 lane road. i was in the right lane and a semi was coming up in my future. For some reason he hit the brakes pretty hard and i had to out my cobra brakes to use. I also moved out of the lane into the left and passed him. couldnt have been going 80-85ish. prior to my lane change, some gold sedan zoomed by. I was thinking "wow that guys haulin a**" down the road, the red and blue started flashing, drove across the median and i pulled over, so did the gold car, but the officer lined her cruiser up behind MY car. after all I'm young and in a sports car so I'm a dangerous driver

I got a freaking ticket for 105!!!!! I cannot tell you how pissed i am.

the rest of the drive was quite nice though, and the bullitt, up until the uphill grapevine looked to be getting pretty close to 30mpg

anyhow, fast forwards to the party in LA, which had quite alot of beer, and that was nice. cammy decides to throw another ***** fit at me via texts and im pretty confident we aren't friends anymore. god i am sick of her freaking drama BS

and to top it all off i went outside to move my car this morning, bec from 8am on the area i was in was a 2 hour zone, only to find my right rear tailight blackout broken straight up missing half of itself. wonderful

WTF?! F ck the popo.
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Well that sucks. Are you going to go to court and contest it? You still got off lucky in a way. Around here if you get caught doing more than 30 over the limit the officer can take you to jail for reckless driving.

Who's going up for the Feats of Strength? How about Nathan?
I'll put money on being the fastest runner here
Old 9/16/09, 04:04 PM
Team Mustang Source

Watching Death Proof ; setting Austin Texas anyone here get a cameo in that or what ! I like the Lap dance scene
Old 9/16/09, 04:20 PM
Team Mustang Source

ooh local store just got 3 32 gig i-phone 3GS in but im on the wait ohne for them to fix their 3.1 update scew up on how after my internet tethering disappeared !
Old 9/16/09, 04:20 PM
Team Mustang Source

take the wife they are good to help put some sort of perspective on it!
Old 9/16/09, 04:32 PM
Post *****

Ok. Went to the Ford dealer. Waiting on the manager I notice a SHO on the showroom floor. Black! OMG that car is beautiful. I wish I need one I'd buy that sucker. But I have absolutely no need for a four door sedan. Have y'all looked at a Ford lot lately? I don't think there's a car on that lot that isn't better looking and better built than the competition. Ford is kicking ***.

Anyway. So they've got the Raptor out back. Literally had just come off the truck the hour before. They were drilling the front bumper for the license bracket. It was a stock order and not sold. It had the nav/sync system, sun roof, trailer brake package and was black on black. Tuxedo black to be exact. It was. Good looking color. Truck looks beautiful inside and out. Drove awesome. Though knowing that there's a 400 hp engine in the future this one was a little sluggish.

So after talking to the manager a while I decided I wanted the Boss motor Raptor. So I told them to order me one, but order banks aren't open for that engine yet. Their district Ford rep was going to be there this Friday and they would find out the soonest they could order it then. Probably December production and January delivery.

I'm gonna try to selly current truck in advance and if not I'll trade it when the truck comes in. All I've got to do is figure out color and options.

Ideas?

I love black. But taking a black truck off road is not a good idea in this country. Lots of rose hedge and thorns around here. Scratches would be a beast. Call me crazy but I like the orange. I think being an SE I like the special SE color.
Old 9/16/09, 04:36 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love black. But taking a black truck off road is not a good idea in this country. Lots of rose hedge and thorns around here. Scratches would be a beast. Call me crazy but I like the orange. I think being an SE I like the special SE color.
Black is awesome but in this case I think I'd choose orange too.
Old 9/16/09, 04:48 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Black no graphics FTW! It's a raptor, it's supposed to have scratches.
Old 9/16/09, 04:56 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Black is awesome but in this case I think I'd choose orange too.

+1 order the orange

You know, it's always something............freakin well pump went up today
Old 9/16/09, 05:28 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
I'll put money on being the fastest runner here
Lets see that money.
Old 9/16/09, 05:29 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Get the orange Gary!