Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
10.00%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
90.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/10/09, 08:42 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Well then I'd say keep cliona and find 4 grand!
Old 10/10/09, 09:59 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
And I still like the '03s. I was thinking about those when I got mine, but they work better for a more refined car like your vert.

Merry Christmas Guys!!!

Most of it has melted already but it still makes me sick.
I'll trade...it was over 90 today in Raleigh...would have been more if not for the cloudiness

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
What is that mysterious white stuff on the ground. It was 85 here yesterday.

Gary, a lot of people overlook these wheels, but they look great on an LX (the polished, not the painted). There is a red hatch around here with them that is lowered and it's very distinct. Most of the other later model wheels on foxes have become so common they just don't grab attention anymore. 98 GT polished split 5 spoke.

Please wait
Image not available
oooh, I like those

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
Well then I'd say keep cliona and find 4 grand!
Old 10/10/09, 10:06 PM
NTTAWWT

<rant>

so I think I'm going to have to give up hope for the Wolfpack's chances this year of going bowling. I went to the game today (after a series of dissapointments this week) figuring it would be an easy win for state against Duke, they are terrible afterall. Kickoff, Duke scores 1st drive...State scores 1st drive...Duke scores 2nd drive...State scores 2nd drive...Duke scores 3rd drive...State scores 3rd drive...never seen that happen before. NC State played absolutely pitifully, and that's an overstatement. I'm pretty sure they would have been beated by a High School team tonight. That was by far the worst pass defense I've ever seen in my life. Duke's sucky QB went 40 for 50, for 459 yards. Final score was 49-28. It was rediculous. When they were on defense, state's players would give the receivers about 5-7 yards...and wait to pounce after the ball was caught...and they missed a half bazillion tackles, something that's plagued them all effin year. Seriously, they need to fire the defensive line coach. You dont give a receiver 5 yard cushion, you get up right under him, and if you can't knock the ball away, you time your hit so you're knocking him just as he's catching the ball, so he doesnt have a chance to get anywhere. And to add insult to stupidity...the last two punts by Duke, hit NC State players! so possession goes back to duke on the first one, which resulted in a touchdown, and the second one, the ball goes into the endzone for another duke touchdown. It was a pathetic effort, and I'm dissapointed to be a Wolfpack fan tonight.

</rant>

seats were good though...
3rd row
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-s5030439.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-s5030442.jpg  

Last edited by StangMahn; 10/10/09 at 10:09 PM.
Old 10/10/09, 10:46 PM
NTTAWWT

hmmmm, dead in here tonight, guess it's time for bed
Old 10/10/09, 10:47 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Pretty long day this one! Glad it's over. My brother in law's brother has been bugging me all day long by phone asking about a malfunction on his POS 96 Lumina. He called me three times during work, buggung about if I was going straight home or go watch the boxing match tonight, and told me that he was going to take the car to my house so I could listen it (check it ) even without me ever saying that I agreed Instead of stopping @ home, I saw his piece of crap parked outside obstructing MY parking spot and I just passed by and went to my buddy's place (the one with the red 90 GT hatch). I don't mind lending a helping hand, but I hate to be harrased by someone that doesn't even has the decency to wait for my response, SCREW HIM!
Old 10/10/09, 10:48 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Autotooner
actually right now Cliona is... that's why I haven't already... lol
I like Cliona though.

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I'll trade...it was over 90 today in Raleigh...would have been more if not for the cloudiness

oooh, I like those

I'll gladly trade. Nothing more painful than standing on a bridge with a wind chill of -50. Didn't happen today, but I'm sure it will soon.
Old 10/10/09, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by edumspeed
Pretty long day this one! Glad it's over. My brother in law's brother has been bugging me all day long by phone asking about a malfunction on his POS 96 Lumina. He called me three times during work, buggung about if I was going straight home or go watch the boxing match tonight, and told me that he was going to take the car to my house so I could listen it (check it ) even without me ever saying that I agreed Instead of stopping @ home, I saw his piece of crap parked outside obstructing MY parking spot and I just passed by and went to my buddy's place (the one with the red 90 GT hatch). I don't mind lending a helping hand, but I hate to be harrased by someone that doesn't even has the decency to wait for my response, SCREW HIM!
Time to move? Sounds like you have a lot a crazy people crammed onto one island down there.
Old 10/10/09, 11:00 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Took a new pic of her today, found where my rattle is coming from, and I still need to get further under there for a better look at the bolts on the front of trans to see where my miniscule leak is from. The rattle is from my left exhaust tip touching my bumper.

Also, I looked into my mostly not working tach. It gets power, the fuse is fine, checked that, but with any power, it goes to 3300-3400rpm right away, and it seems like when I get the truck to what feels like that rpm, the tach starts going up. Any ideas what this could be?
I like that pic Hope you can fix it.
Originally Posted by future9er24
right because batmans gonna ride the bike that every whiny 14 year old wants and sounds like a glorified lawn mower

I'm pretty sure he'd ride this:

http://www.automotto.org/entry/batma...-roads-ablaze/

that ain't no sportbike, You can see very plainly thats an American V-twin
Cool bike.
Originally Posted by Knight
Thats a cool bike. But Batman wouldn't drive a sport bike becuase of 14 year olds or lawn mower sounds, he doesn't do thinks to look cool, he would do it becuase it performs better then the rest.
Batman would surely love to have this one;

He just needs to add his trademark fins and weaponry to make it perfect.

Time to move? Sounds like you have a lot a crazy people crammed onto one island down there.
I wish I could move outta here

Last edited by edumspeed; 10/10/09 at 11:01 PM.
Old 10/10/09, 11:26 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I never knew this but Bryce (2) refuses to get out on the passenger side of my wife's car. When they come home everyday she gets mad and won't get out unless she can get out on the driver's side.

Why?

Because she has to give 7 a kiss everyday when she gets home.

Seriously. I've got lip prints and handprints on the drivers door. She loves that car. Sometimes my wife will open the door for her and let her sit in it a while for fun.

Isn't that cool.
Now that's a cute girl.
When's arin forming Arindia?! I need somewhere to go that works for me like that

Gary, you're raising her right!
Arindia would rock!
Thats awesome Gary

I should lead a takeover of this state and rename it Arindia....

the CIA has probably flagged me for this post.... Doesn't help that I'm brown either
Let's do it on stealth mode.
Yeah Arin.

You need to select your cabinet. What jobs do we each get?

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I'm saying we're going to need unlimited autobahns there in arindia...and no hybrid tree huggin liberals
100% Agreed.
lets see..

Well Gary has the most cars so he can be head of the DMV and all road systems. The one mandatory road rule is "B**** get out da way" everything else is up to Gary

Jill is the most responsible, so she's in charge of the rest of the legal system

Nathan, because of his driveway, is head of the national parks system

David, with your experiencec working on terrible jeeps, you are head quality control supervisor for all exports and imports. If an import doesnt meet davids standards, we send it back

Ed, being from Canada is head of foreign relations

I want Lee as my secretary of Defense

Chris... big surprise here, Chris is Batman

I'll post more as I think of more positions
What about me?

Sweet. But can we change my title to Dictator of Anything with Wheels. Head of DMV sounds like I should kill myself.

Items ordered tonight for the vert...

I ordered the non-adjustable ones with the poly bushings.

Springs will drop her 1.2 front and 1.0 back.
New toys from the brown truck on their way
Which '03s Nathan? They're both '03s. You mean the Cobras and not the 10th Anniversary ones, right?
I like these a lot
Old 10/11/09, 08:43 AM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I like Cliona though.

I'll gladly trade. Nothing more painful than standing on a bridge with a wind chill of -50. Didn't happen today, but I'm sure it will soon.
me too, anyone wanna donate money to Jason's Mach I fund?
Old 10/11/09, 09:59 AM
NTTAWWT

when the "Big Dave needs a Mustang fund" is finished, I'll gladly give you whats left!
Old 10/11/09, 11:45 AM

Supposed to get 2-3" by tomorrow morning. Should be a super fun commute. Bring out the sand bags. Where's Al Gore? I have something to give to him.
Old 10/11/09, 11:51 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Al Gore? Global warming?

It is global warming that is making the climate experience more extremes during what are normally calm seasonal transitions.
Old 10/11/09, 01:43 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Supposed to get 2-3" by tomorrow morning. Should be a super fun commute. Bring out the sand bags. Where's Al Gore? I have something to give to him.
Is it 2-3"? :gay:
Old 10/11/09, 02:12 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Don't make fun pops, that's all the kid has.

Old 10/11/09, 02:42 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Oh man what a game. It was entertaining to say the least. Should not have been so hard to win, but was worth it to see Miles Austin break-through in his first start to go off for 250 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Old 10/11/09, 03:30 PM
Legacy TMS Member

No doubt, shouldn't have been so hard but a win is a win, I guess.
Old 10/11/09, 03:41 PM

Off to the Twins game. Be back later tonight depending on how long it takes.
Old 10/11/09, 04:51 PM

Who's watching the Broncos/Patriots game? It's a nail biter, and I just got back from making 60 bucks
Old 10/11/09, 05:17 PM

Go broncos! Both teams just got fumble-itus but denver just got one on the new england 43 and need a field goal to win. 40 seconds to go!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast