Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/4/15, 11:18 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
here's a funny I was helping my son NatHan work on his car & his buddy calls , the place I bought both my Mustangs here Suburban Ford has a 2015 red on the lot , unlocked & keys in cup holder ed �� I guess theyrs trying to give them away.
Old 1/4/15, 12:45 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Good afternoon all

Hope everyone has a great New Year
Old 1/4/15, 12:50 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GrnT
Your cars are sweet. I would like A front and back GT/CS bumper. I'm Jealous
Thx. I like the stripe u got and i am not usually a fan of the stripes
Old 1/4/15, 12:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
The hood scoop isn't actually part of the CS, the side scoops are though. The hood scoop was part of the GT Appearance package. I'd like to eventually get a 2.5" cowl for mine....one day!
R u looking for the scoop facing toward u or out? I have seen em both ways & like em both ways too.
Old 1/4/15, 12:58 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by GrnT
I smoked for 20 years and quit. It's been more than 15 years now since I've had a cigarette. I grew up as a kid in a house where there was always a Marlboro pack laying around. Some people live a really long life smoking and are never effected by them. If a person really doesn't want to quit then don't quit I say. I wanted to quit because I just got tired of them if you can believe that. One day I just crushed the pack up and threw it in the trash when I was at a bar one night. After that I went back a few times as I craved it. I had a cigar now and again. At that point it made my stomach flop around and I got dizzy from the effects. I don't believe people should quit as a resolution to a new year. Resolutions just get broke. It's a life choice for me and the people I may effect, nothing more. I am happy to say that my kids have never been raised in a smokey house or car. Nothing is there tempting them to smoke. I feel I've done my part to this point. If some day my girls do smoke it won't be because I or we exposed them to it. If you really want to quit smoking you can. It will always be around you and you can not get completely get away from it. I never had an E cigarette. Today's Kids are now growing up with them.
I never have smoked in the house or cars, cant stand the smell it leaves and I don't like being closed in with the smoke. Plus, I don't smoke in front of kids and I don't smoke around people that don't smoke even outside. I'll go off away from everyone to smoke so it doesn't bother anybody.

It wasn't really a new year resolution, just seemed like the best time to start a different regimen. We'll see how it works. Its just the routine that makes it so hard for me because I don't do change well. I'm a creature of habit, so the going outside to smoke is just part of my routine, heck I associate being outside with smoking so much that when I go out for something my first instinct is to light up, even if I don't want a cig or didn't go out for one. I even smoke a whole lot more in the summer just because I'm outside so much more.

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
I keep trying to tell myself that , thanks

Is that in Detroit?

Originally Posted by cdynaco
I didn't even know it was flavored.
I didn't mean my previous post to be too blunt. But you love smoking too much to just quit. Until the dislike for what it is doing to your lungs outweighs all the things you like about smoking, cold turkey won't work. But a gradual slide might.
Pretty much all healthy stuff is a compromise. Living on chemo is a compromise. The people you know see you with your beard back and some hair out from under your hat for 6 months. Then they see you bald and no beard for 6 months. Weekly blood jabs. Stuck to an IV for 5-6 hrs once a month. Weird stuff you have to deal with as your body processes the stuff. Weird taste in your mouth. Constant fatigue. Its all a compromise. And apparently just luck of the draw in most instances - with the exception of ingesting known carcinogens.

>A new study has concluded that many people's risk of developing cancer often depends on simple bad luck in cell division.
Overall, they attributed 65 percent of cancer incidence to random mutations in genes that can drive cancer growth.
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/biological...190103087.html
I do enjoy it sometimes, but I'm at the point to where I just don't like it most of the time when I'm smoking one. Even thinking to myself "why am I doing this" while I'm smoking. And its really starting to affect my lungs and breathing. Sometimes when I've smoked a lot the night before I'll wake up and have trouble breathing. I get short of breath really quick when I'm doing something and I can't take a really deep breath anymore.
Bullitt Member

Can anyone tell this dumb girl where i actually install the led electronic flasher? I looked thru the chilton manual & thot it was going into the smaller fuse box down on the passenger side, so i pulled the panels, opened the box, only to find that the prong pattern on the flasher doesnt match. Its supposed to be plug and play on my 08 GT to eliminate hyperflash since i changed to LED bulbs all the way around, but where does it go???
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
I keep trying to tell myself that , thanks
To be completely honest, I like the style, the stagger, and the excellent tire choice, but they are too small. I don't know if I've ever seen 18's on that body fit right. Just gotta be honest with you. I believe the reason you don't seem ecstatic with them is because of this. The wheel wells are just way too big on those cars.
Old 1/4/15, 01:07 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
To be completely honest, I like the style, the stagger, and the excellent tire choice, but they are too small. I don't know if I've ever seen 18's on that body fit right. Just gotta be honest with you. I believe the reason you don't seem ecstatic with them is because of this. The wheel wells are just way too big on those cars.
Actually I like the 235/50x18 because there's a little bit more (old school) sidewall, and they match the arc pretty well. Could be a tad lower.

What really looks stupid IMO is 20's with no sidewall, lowered too much, where the tire doesn't match the arc at all. Ghetto flat bill hat.

EDIT: 255/35/20,20x10 rear with 285/30/20

Last edited by cdynaco; 1/4/15 at 01:20 PM.
Old 1/4/15, 01:33 PM

Actually I like the 235/50x18 because there's a little bit more (old school) sidewall, and they match the arc pretty well. Could be a tad lower. . What really looks stupid IMO is 20's with no sidewall, lowered too much, where the tire doesn't match the arc at all. Ghetto flat bill hat. EDIT: 255/35/20,20x10 rear with 285/30/20 .
It very well it could be too little tire which most people usually go with. Don't know what kind of options there are for a taller 18 tire. Yours does fit well but his definitely looks small.
Old 1/4/15, 01:54 PM
Team Mustang Source

I may just do some Koni struts shocks then some spring to bring it down an inch , but I'm happy the way it is so next month new hood.
Old 1/4/15, 01:57 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Actually I like the 235/50x18 because there's a little bit more (old school) sidewall, and they match the arc pretty well. Could be a tad lower. . What really looks stupid IMO is 20's with no sidewall, lowered too much, where the tire doesn't match the arc at all. Ghetto flat bill hat. EDIT: 255/35/20,20x10 rear with 285/30/20 .
1 Alibi's car looks amazing with 20s...nice fat meats front and rear!
Old 1/4/15, 02:08 PM

I may just do some Koni struts shocks then some spring to bring it down an inch , but I'm happy the way it is so next month new hood.
I believe even with a drop, the tires may be a little small looking. Next set I would experiment with a taller tire.
Old 1/4/15, 02:13 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

It very well it could be too little tire which most people usually go with. Don't know what kind of options there are for a taller 18 tire. Yours does fit well but his definitely looks small.
I think the color and style of wheel makes a difference in an 18 looking small on these cars. I thought the polished 18s on my GT/CS and SGT looked like they filled it out well, but the same wheels in a dark color like Charlie has looks smaller for some reason.

Name:  63edfb86.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  119.7 KB

Name:  af82410a.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  328.7 KB
Old 1/4/15, 02:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I think the color and style of wheel makes a difference in an 18 looking small on these cars. I thought the polished 18s on my GT/CS and SGT looked like they filled it out well, but the same wheels in a dark color like Charlie has looks smaller for some reason.
It's the brush rim/dark centers that give the optical illusion of his being smaller, rather than yours being all the same polished finish.
Old 1/4/15, 02:28 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
It's the brush rim/dark centers that give the optical illusion of his being smaller, rather than yours being all the same polished finish.

That's what I meant. I've noticed that the wheels with dark spokes and light rim look smaller.
Old 1/4/15, 02:30 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

My danged ear is half stopped up and its driving me insane. It like it has water in it and it keeps shifting around. Need to put some alcohol in it and see if its water and will dry up.
Old 1/4/15, 03:19 PM
Team Mustang Source

My danged ear is half stopped up and its driving me insane. It like it has water in it and it keeps shifting around. Need to put some alcohol in it and see if its water and will dry up.
I guess pinch g the beak & gently blowing to pop them is out ?
Old 1/4/15, 03:21 PM
Team Mustang Source

I believe even with a drop, the tires may be a little small looking. Next set I would experiment with a taller tire.
just don't like that big a look to gangsta
Old 1/4/15, 03:26 PM
Team Mustang Source

Need to go foal a field goal
a local sports bar here has this in the men's room
game day & all
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-20141120_133316.jpg  
Old 1/4/15, 04:28 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Tilt your head sideways so the bad ear is down, hop up and down a bit to dislodge it.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast