Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/3/15 | 05:16 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Do you have black curly hair?
Hey I got black curly hair. Not on my head though.
Old 1/3/15 | 05:38 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Ray Rice jersey?
Nope, I won't wear that one anymore, lol. It was way too big anyway. It was a gift and a men's size and just about hung down to my knees. The youth jerseys fit much better. I may have to splurge on a Courtney Upshaw jersey next. I like him cuz he told me my car was pretty

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
We shall soon find out. I told her I don't make girl babies so I'm skeptical. Lol
Well I'm pulling for ya, I hope she's yours! And good luck with that because girls are a lot harder than boys
Old 1/3/15 | 06:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey I got black curly hair. Not on my head though.
I meant on her head
Old 1/3/15 | 07:20 PM

Apparently my white bread sheltered wife just discovered that Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated. All I can do at this time is shake my head and smile. Been with this woman for 20 years and she still amazes me. DANG!!
Does she know he was black?
Old 1/3/15 | 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by phiggs54
Probably couldn't pick him out of a line up though. Lol
Old 1/3/15 | 07:37 PM

Probably couldn't pick him out of a line up though. Lol
Name:  image-3189186045.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  34.8 KB
Old 1/3/15 | 09:52 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Do you have black curly hair?
I do. But only in one small area.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Ray Rice jersey?
I heard that the NFL just settled a multi 100 million dollar lawsuit to pay for concussion injuries. And that was just for the wives and girlfriends of players.

Well I'm pulling for ya, I hope she's yours! And good luck with that because girls are a lot harder than boys
That's some cold blooded **** right there.
Old 1/3/15 | 09:54 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by phiggs54
Probably, but she wouldn't recognize him, I'm sure she thinks they all look alike.
Old 1/3/15 | 10:47 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Probably, but she wouldn't recognize him, I'm sure she thinks they all look alike.
Lee's on a roll! :-)
Old 1/3/15 | 11:25 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm gonna try to cut down on my smoking starting Monday. Right now I smoke about 25-30 cigs a day, but they are the really short ones (Marlboro 72s )and a lot of times I don't even smoke a whole one, maybe half of one a lot of times, I just smoke for no reason, don't even really want one. Just light it and put it out after a few tokes.

I'm gonna try to start cutting down a bit at a time by limiting the # of cigs I smoke a day and keep cutting the # I allow myself each day until I get down to just a few and see how that works. My biggest problem is when I first get up I smoke several in a row, and when I drink I smoke a lot and I have to have one immediately after I eat something. We'll see how it goes. You guys feel free to poke me and ***** at me for caving in.

Hell, its a hard thing to give up, especially after 35+ years of smoking and giving up all the other substances I have given up, which were all related to cigs too.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/3/15 at 11:29 PM.
Old 1/3/15 | 11:55 PM

Good luck with that **** man. Seriously. A few guys I work with have went to the E-cigs since they can't leave the control room. It's not the same thing but it helps I believe. I use the camel snus pouches some times and it helps also. Getting over the cigs before the nicotine may be the way to go first. The lighting up on its own would be tough.
Old 1/4/15 | 12:01 AM
NTTAWWT

I've heard a number of good things about the e-cigs and vaporizers. Good luck with it Lee. We're here for you!
Old 1/4/15 | 12:56 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Good luck with that **** man. Seriously. A few guys I work with have went to the E-cigs since they can't leave the control room. It's not the same thing but it helps I believe. I use the camel snus pouches some times and it helps also. Getting over the cigs before the nicotine may be the way to go first. The lighting up on its own would be tough.
Originally Posted by StangMahn
I've heard a number of good things about the e-cigs and vaporizers. Good luck with it Lee. We're here for you!
I've looked at the e-cigs, they have a couple of places around here with their own blend of vapors. I don't think that will work for me, I actually like cigarettes, I enjoy the smell, the rough drag you get, the flicking of the lighter and that first drag when it fires up. All these e-cig places brag about how great their liquid tastes. I don't want a drag of steam that tastes like vanilla or chocolate. If I'm going to take a fake drag, I want it to taste like an actual cigarette, not some ****ed up pipe flavor. If I wanted some ****ed up pipe flavor, I would smoke a ****ing pipe, lol.
I might could go with it if they made something that tasted like a real Marlboro when you take a drag. I don't want some fruity, chocolate ****. If I want chocolate flavor, I'll buy a bag of peanut M&Ms and eat those a few at a time over the week, lol.

I tried the gum, the strongest one, and it only made me want more gum and a cigarette right after I chewed the gum, lol.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/4/15 at 12:57 AM.
Old 1/4/15 | 01:01 AM

I've looked at the e-cigs, they have a couple of places around here with their own blend of vapors. I don't think that will work for me, I actually like cigarettes, I enjoy the smell, the rough drag you get, the flicking of the lighter and that first drag when it fires up. All these e-cig places brag about how great their liquid tastes. I don't want a drag of steam that tastes like vanilla or chocolate. If I'm going to take a fake drag, I want it to taste like an actual cigarette, not some ****ed up pipe flavor. If I wanted some ****ed up pipe flavor, I would smoke a ****ing pipe, lol. I might could go with it if they made something that tasted like a real Marlboro when you take a drag. I don't want some fruity, chocolate ****. If I want chocolate flavor, I'll buy a bag of peanut M&Ms and eat those a few at a time over the week, lol.
The cheaper Ecigs you can buy at the gas stations are supposed to taste like cigarettes but I find they just taste like a fake tobacco. Not like smoke from burning tobacco. I know exactly what you mean. If it was just the nicotine, I would just dip. Much more nicotine in that stuff. It's the smoke over the rest I believe.
Old 1/4/15 | 01:10 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

The cheaper Ecigs you can buy at the gas stations are supposed to taste like cigarettes but I find they just taste like a fake tobacco. Not like smoke from burning tobacco. I know exactly what you mean. If it was just the nicotine, I would just dip. Much more nicotine in that stuff. It's the smoke over the rest I believe.
Thats the way I am. Its not the nicotine, I've put on patches, gum, dip, etc. Its the motion of actually lighting and smoking a cigarette that I love. I love that burn when you take a drag, that taste you get when you pull on it and get a drag, that feeling you get when you blow out a big cloud of smoke. A patch or gum can't replace that, it is not so much the nicotine that I'm addicted to, its the motion, its the feel, the smell, the puff, the having a pack and a lighter in the pocket, its knowing that its there. Hell, every pair of shorts and pants I own and wear are carpenter type because they have a pocked on the side of the leg where I keep my pack of cigs so they don't get crushed like they would in a back pocket of normal jeans. I actually make sure I only buy pants/shorts that have a pocket on the side of the leg that my cig pack will fit in.
Old 1/4/15 | 02:17 AM

Thats the way I am. Its not the nicotine, I've put on patches, gum, dip, etc. Its the motion of actually lighting and smoking a cigarette that I love. I love that burn when you take a drag, that taste you get when you pull on it and get a drag, that feeling you get when you blow out a big cloud of smoke. A patch or gum can't replace that, it is not so much the nicotine that I'm addicted to, its the motion, its the feel, the smell, the puff, the having a pack and a lighter in the pocket, its knowing that its there. Hell, every pair of shorts and pants I own and wear are carpenter type because they have a pocked on the side of the leg where I keep my pack of cigs so they don't get crushed like they would in a back pocket of normal jeans. I actually make sure I only buy pants/shorts that have a pocket on the side of the leg that my cig pack will fit in.
I hear ya. Even after smoking an expensive cigar which I really enjoy, I still finish it off with a Marlboro. But we are fundamentally creatures of habit and the bad habits are even harder to break.
Old 1/4/15 | 02:35 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I hear ya. Even after smoking an expensive cigar which I really enjoy, I still finish it off with a Marlboro. But we are fundamentally creatures of habit and the bad habits are even harder to break.
I know what you mean, there is nothing like flipping that top, that smell of fresh tobacco when you grab one out of the pack, sparking a lighter, hearing that crackle as you take that first long drag as you put fire to a Marlboro and that taste that hits your mouth. As nasty as it my seems to Nate and others here, there is just nothing like it, especially after 35 or so years of it. I love that sound, smell, taste and burn in the back of the throat when you take that drag.
Old 1/4/15 | 02:48 AM
Post *****

Its the motion of actually lighting and smoking a cigarette that I love. I love that burn when you take a drag, that taste you get when you pull on it and get a drag, that feeling you get when you blow out a big cloud of smoke.
This is why the vapo's help so much. Of course its not exactly the same. duh.
But you still get to go through the hand to mouth motions, see your exhale, fidget with a (placebo) stick, with some nicotine worked in. A lot of people have successfully weaned themselves from tobacco with them.
Exhaling vapor is at least something. Whereas you'll never cut it going cold turkey and not smoking anything.
Old 1/4/15 | 03:04 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by cdynaco
This is why the vapo's help so much. Of course its not exactly the same. duh.
But you still get to go through the hand to mouth motions, see your exhale, fidget with a (placebo) stick, with some nicotine worked in. A lot of people have successfully weaned themselves from tobacco with them.
Exhaling vapor is at least something. Whereas you'll never cut it going cold turkey and not smoking anything.
I'm like Al mentioned. I would be willing to try the vape stuff, but its all a bunch of flavored ****. What I'm addicted to is the actual tasted and smell of a Marlboro when you light it and take that first drag. The sound of a bic lighter clicking and the fire coming out, that crackling sound of when you put the fire to the end of a Marlboro and suck in when the flame goes into it, that smell and taste you get from that first hit when you light a new one. Hell, I often put them out after a few puffs, waste 80% of a cig, and go back in because its cold outside, I just want that first drag after I eat something, that first drag for the hell of it because its been an hour, that comforting sound of when you light it after you fished the pack out of a pocket and found the lighter in your other pocket. Didn't really want it, just did it because it seemed like the right time to do it.

I think my main problems with smoking is when I first get up and after I eat something. I want to smoke 2-3 cigs in a row when I first get up, and as soon as I eat something I want to smoke immediately after, even if its just a snack. When we have supper, as soon as I finish my last bite of food I'm headed outside to burn one, literally within a minute of finishing my food.
Old 1/4/15 | 03:20 AM

I don't smoke at home unless I'm home alone. I don't let my kids see me smoke. I can almost do without when everyone is home all day long. Might have to take a ride just to burn one to kill the urge when I'm really fiending. The snus pouches help with that also. But as soon as I head to work, I'm lighting up.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast