Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/8/14, 10:41 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
LOL, we're more alike that you would like to believe, lol Who in the **** is Les Miles?

The mad hatter
Old 11/8/14, 10:53 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 603 Likes on 434 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
The mad hatter
I'll assume he has something to do with college football. The only one I know is Nick Satan from Alabama because they talk about him all the time around here.

And that Jameeiss Winston, or what ever his name is that stays in some crooked **** all the time. Raping, stealing, selling autographs, showing his *** on campus with vile ****, and then the other day I heard he was shaving points in a game so one of his thug gang member buddies could win some money from a bookie. Not surprised, you can take a thug out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of a thug.
Old 11/8/14, 10:55 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Les Miles got outclassed again.
Of course he did. He's les miles. Four straight losses to bama now. Saban has his number.
Old 11/8/14, 11:03 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
LOL, we're more alike that you would like to believe, lol Who in the **** is Les Miles?
The man who will never amount to Nick Saben. Lol
Old 11/8/14, 11:12 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Of course he did. He's les miles. Four straight losses to bama now. Saban has his number.
The thing I do like about college football in this area is the intense rivalry and support of "their team". Its ****ing hilarious. These people pick a team and support their team to the death. They buy cars with the team colors, deck them out in team flags and ****, and spend thousands of dollars on jerseys, flags, cups, mugs, etc. with the team logo. They will get into a fist fight over someone saying something about "their" team.

Yet these same people have never set foot on the campus of their "team" never went to that school, and in most cases never ever graduated from high school, let alone went to that college. What a bunch of dumb****s, will fight someone over "their" team and have never even been to the campus of "their" team's school. LOL.

I find it hilarious, what a bunch of stupid ****s. I hate to say it, but Alabama fans are the worst about that ****. Roll Tide **** everywhere and 90% of the fans don't even have a high school diploma, lol.
Old 11/8/14, 11:17 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Am I the only one that doesn't like the "snorkle" looking hood that everyone is using? Like the one on the Super Snake. I don't know what it is, but I just don't like the look of that hood.
Old 11/8/14, 11:37 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

You're talking about the inlet at the front of the hood, right? I used to like them more before I saw one in person. The guys that have them tape them off when making high speed passes. It's supposed to help the blower breathe, but at high speeds it can cause the hood to be ripped off the car. What's the point of having a front-vented hood if you can't use it when it's most necessary? Besides that, the one Supersnake hood I have seen looked poorly assembled. I wasn't impressed.

Don't get me started on bama fans. "Deliverance" was a little too accurate for my tastes as far as they're concerned. You do know that bama boosters just paid off their coach's house, right? $3.1million. For a guy making a few pennies shy of $7 million a year. Because of football. There are fans and then there are lunatics.

Last edited by kcoTiger; 11/8/14 at 11:43 PM.
Old 11/8/14, 11:39 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Am I the only one that doesn't like the "snorkle" looking hood that everyone is using? Like the one on the Super Snake. I don't know what it is, but I just don't like the look of that hood.
With the dual scoops or the single one in the middle?

Oh yeah, and I'm entirely over football as well. Actually, professional (including the fake collegiate athletes) sports altogether.
Old 11/8/14, 11:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I hate to say it, but Al is one of my favorite people on here. He pisses people off, but the reason they get pissed off is because he speaks his mind and says what he feels. I like that. Everyone on here should say what they think, and just put it out there and not care what people think.

I love the fact that Al just spouts off whatever comes into his mind, I've started doing the same thing. Of course I've noticed that since I did people have quit posting and have kind of shunned me, and TBH I really don't give a ****. I'm at the point that I'm going to post whatever I want and I don't give a **** what people think, lol.
Old 11/8/14, 11:44 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

You're talking about the inlet at the front of the hood, right? I used to like them more before I saw one in person. The guys that have them tape them off when making high speed passes. It's supposed to help the blower breathe, but at high speeds it can cause the hood to be ripped off the car. What's the point of having a front-vented hood if you can't use it when it's most necessary? Besides that, the one Supersnake hood I have seen looked poorly assembled. I wasn't impressed.
Originally Posted by laserred38
With the dual scoops or the single one in the middle?

Oh yeah, and I'm entirely over football as well. Actually, professional (including the fake collegiate athletes) sports altogether.
I don't want to make anyone mad, but I mean the one like Darren has. I really like his car, but I just don't like that hood, and its yes its the one that has the dual inlets in the front of the hood.
Old 11/8/14, 11:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
I don't want to make anyone mad, but I mean the one like Darren has. I really like his car, but I just don't like that hood, and its yes its the one that has the dual inlets in the front of the hood.
Yeah that's what I thought lol. I personally don't care for it either, though I like the rest of Darren's car. I really want the Cervini's one, with the single scoop, as it reminds me of the P-51 air intake, which will go with my planned theme. That and it just looks beefy!
Old 11/8/14, 11:50 PM

I hate to say it, but Al is one of my favorite people on here. He pisses people off, but the reason they get pissed off is because he speaks his mind and says what he feels. I like that. Everyone on here should say what they think, and just put it out there and not care what people think. I love the fact that Al just spouts off whatever comes into his mind, I've started doing the same thing. Of course I've noticed that since I did people have quit posting and have kind of shunned me, and TBH I really don't give a ****. I'm at the point that I'm going to post whatever I want and I don't give a **** what people think, lol.
Appreciate that Lee. Chances are we may never meet most of these people anyways. Brutal honesty is just how I roll. If a couple people find humor in it, even better. No need to be fake about anything here. This ain't Facebook. Lol.
If I call someone out here, it's not to be mean. Just calling it the way this a**hole sees it is all.
Old 11/8/14, 11:51 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Don't get me started on bama fans. "Deliverance" was a little too accurate for my tastes as far as they're concerned. You do know that bama boosters just paid off their coach's house, right? $3.1million. For a guy making a few pennies shy of $7 million a year. Because of football. There are fans and then there are lunatics.

Yes, I heard about that. But you do know that Deliverance was filmed basically in my back yard here in the mountains of North Ga. and the rivers that run through the area.

Squeal like a pig boy! Them panties, take'em off.
Old 11/8/14, 11:54 PM

Sometimes less is more. Sema cars are meant to look at. If it doesn't serve a purpose then it's just accessorizing. Like jewelry. It may not be chrome but it's still bling.
Old 11/9/14, 12:00 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Yes, I heard about that. But you do know that Deliverance was filmed basically in my back yard here in the mountains of North Ga. and the rivers that run through the area.

Squeal like a pig boy! Them panties, take'em off.
I did, but I always thought of bama fans when I watched that movie.

To be fair, I don't think that of all bama fans. There are some more reasonable individuals among them but I think they're in the minority.
Old 11/9/14, 12:02 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Sometimes less is more. Sema cars are meant to look at. If it doesn't serve a purpose then it's just accessorizing. Like jewelry. It may not be chrome but it's still bling.
I still love that '08 GT500KR hood, though. To me, that was what they're supposed to look like.
Old 11/9/14, 12:08 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I did, but I always thought of bama fans when I watched that movie.

To be fair, I don't think that of all bama fans. There are some more reasonable individuals among them but I think they're in the minority.
They are definitely in the minority. When I'm down there in the deep part of Al. on the coast I run into a lot of them, and they are crazy. Absolutely nuts, they go off the deep end when an Alabama game is on. Everything shuts down, stores, restaurants, etc. everything stops when there is a game on. We will have a cook out and bonfire down there and nobody will show up until the game is over, and that is with us advertising to them that we are building a fire, have a **** load of moonshine, and are cooking massive Ribeyes on the grill, and people still won't show up until the Alabama game is over. We're usually ****ed up and full by the time they get there, lol.
Old 11/9/14, 12:10 AM

I still love that '08 GT500KR hood, though. To me, that was what they're supposed to look like.
When the Shelbys came out in 07 or 08, I was immediately let down. I just don't like Shelby styling. The more crap you pile on a front end and hood, the less I like it. It's a mustang, not a dodge pickup. Now the front end of a 08 Bullitt, beautiful. Simplistic and fantastic with nothing to prove. No spoiler, no ground effects. Just clean with attitude.
Old 11/9/14, 01:00 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

This place sucks, put it all out there for everyone and it just falls flat.
What a ****hole, lol.
Old 11/9/14, 01:06 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

When the Shelbys came out in 07 or 08, I was immediately let down. I just don't like Shelby styling. The more crap you pile on a front end and hood, the less I like it. It's a mustang, not a dodge pickup. Now the front end of a 08 Bullitt, beautiful. Simplistic and fantastic with nothing to prove. No spoiler, no ground effects. Just clean with attitude.
I don't see what you're getting at. I did like the Bullitt, but it was too plain. I loved the 01' Bullitt though.

I don't understand what you mean about the Shelby, I don't see anything gaudy about it at all, heck, they don't look that much different than the regular Mustang. Its not over the top at all IMO, its just different enough to make it distinctive enough to separate it from a GT.

Only way I can tell the difference is the snake grille and the front bumper with the low fog lights, its not like its over the top with styling stuff.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast