Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/9/14, 01:37 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I don't see what you're getting at. I did like the Bullitt, but it was too plain. I loved the 01' Bullitt though. I don't understand what you mean about the Shelby, I don't see anything gaudy about it at all, heck, they don't look that much different than the regular Mustang. Its not over the top at all IMO, its just different enough to make it distinctive enough to separate it from a GT. Only way I can tell the difference is the snake grille and the front bumper with the low fog lights, its not like its over the top with styling stuff.
It's just a matter of personal taste. I've never really like the GT500 from its inception back in the 60's. The newer ones stay true to everything the original car was. It's just the Shelby styling cues I don't like. They did a great job of making the newer Shelbys look like a Shelby. Even the Shelby GT looks Shelby. But I am one of the few that would like to strip and base model trim a Shelby just for the drivetrain. Nothing against Carroll either. I hate Lambos but love Ferraris. Lol
Old 11/9/14, 02:04 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
It's just a matter of personal taste. I've never really like the GT500 from its inception back in the 60's. The newer ones stay true to everything the original car was. It's just the Shelby styling cues I don't like. They did a great job of making the newer Shelbys look like a Shelby. Even the Shelby GT looks Shelby. But I am one of the few that would like to strip and base model trim a Shelby just for the drivetrain. Nothing against Carroll either. I hate Lambos but love Ferraris. Lol
I don't see that much difference in the Shelby cars over the stock Mustangs. Maybe its just me, but I think the difference in them is subtle, other people may think different. Hell, I don't think my 500 is different enough from a regular Mustang, if it weren't for the stripes, snakes, and front bumper I don't think most people would even notice it.

I loved my SGT, I would have kept that car if I had a place to keep it. I loved that car. I thought it was beautiful.

Name:  af82410a.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  328.7 KB
Old 11/9/14, 08:06 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I don't see that much difference in the Shelby cars over the stock Mustangs. Maybe its just me, but I think the difference in them is subtle, other people may think different. Hell, I don't think my 500 is different enough from a regular Mustang, if it weren't for the stripes, snakes, and front bumper I don't think most people would even notice it.

I loved my SGT, I would have kept that car if I had a place to keep it. I loved that car. I thought it was beautiful.

Put that next to my 08 GT/CS and there really isn't much difference on the outside.

Old 11/9/14, 09:32 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
Put that next to my 08 GT/CS and there really isn't much difference on the outside.
That's because the SGT used all the CS parts lol, then Shelby added a bolt on hood scoop and the billet grille.
Old 11/9/14, 12:03 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
Freaky game. Blocked field goal for touchdown was the difference. And Auburn's 2 fumbles in last 3 minutes. Dismukes must be sick
I can't figure out what happened in the last one. Marshall was standing there calling the play and dude just hikes it right up his own ***. Way to be stupid
Old 11/9/14, 12:05 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I'll assume he has something to do with college football. The only one I know is Nick Satan from Alabama because they talk about him all the time around here. And that Jameeiss Winston, or what ever his name is that stays in some crooked **** all the time. Raping, stealing, selling autographs, showing his *** on campus with vile ****, and then the other day I heard he was shaving points in a game so one of his thug gang member buddies could win some money from a bookie. Not surprised, you can take a thug out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of a thug.
Winston came from a town where I drive through every day. I know a lot of people there and they at first worshipped him but the more stupid idiotic things he did, now they loathe him. One of the guys at my FD played football on the same team as him and says he is the biggest you'll ever meet. He truly hates the guy.
Old 11/9/14, 12:41 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
Winston came from a town where I drive through every day. I know a lot of people there and they at first worshipped him but the more stupid idiotic things he did, now they loathe him. One of the guys at my FD played football on the same team as him and says he is the biggest you'll ever meet. He truly hates the guy.

I was listening to a talk show on the radio the other day and they were talking about all those autographs floating around, guy said the only thing Winston hadn't signed in college was a test paper.
Old 11/9/14, 12:49 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,226 Likes on 1,661 Posts
I was listening to a talk show on the radio the other day and they were talking about all those autographs floating around, guy said the only thing Winston hadn't signed in college was a test paper.
Well then he outta be playing for Alabama!
Old 11/9/14, 12:52 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
That's because the SGT used all the CS parts lol, then Shelby added a bolt on hood scoop and the billet grille.
it was more then a scoop and grill

I miss my SGT as well

Old 11/9/14, 02:18 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 154 Likes on 117 Posts
i finally broke down and bought a big screen hi def tV .. it dont look any better than my old one .. do i have to buy some kind of receiver or adapter box .. i have direct tv and the picture is actually blurry ..
Old 11/9/14, 02:25 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
i finally broke down and bought a big screen hi def tV .. it dont look any better than my old one .. do i have to buy some kind of receiver or adapter box .. i have direct tv and the picture is actually blurry ..
You may have to go to settings of the satellite receiver and choose 1080p.
Old 11/9/14, 02:35 PM
legacy Tms Member

ok .. i`ll call direct ..
Old 11/9/14, 02:35 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
You may have to go to settings of the satellite receiver and choose 1080p.
Or upgrade the receiver if its still the SD version!
Old 11/9/14, 02:38 PM
Post *****

Wow - great stories:

Pilot's survival from fall is 'no minor miracle'

Nov 7, 6:13 PM

The biggest initial challenge in surviving such a disaster would a windblast of about 500 mph that could blow off eyelids, tear off limbs and snap vertebrae if Siebold was thrown from the craft, said Dr. John Ogle, an Air Force flight surgeon who has investigated plane ejections and crashes.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/2014...e2f4a45f8.html

Last edited by cdynaco; 11/9/14 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11/9/14, 02:48 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
ok .. i`ll call direct ..
check the setting menu on the box. If the box is older you may have to get a upgrade from direct tv(normally free). How does the current box connect to the tv? Component, hdmi, coaxial cable, rca or something else?
Old 11/9/14, 02:55 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Flagstang
check the setting menu on the box. If the box is older you may have to get a upgrade from direct tv(normally free). How does the current box connect to the tv? Component, hdmi, coaxial cable, rca or something else?
Right... needs that hdmi cable...
Old 11/9/14, 02:57 PM
Post *****

Those amazing hummers!

Insights on hummingbird travel, life span revealed

Nov 9, 12:04 PM

Hummingbirds are giving up some of their secrets.
The perfecting of placing tiny numbered bands on their legs in the last decade has led researchers to discover hummingbirds can live longer than 10 years as opposed to the two or three once thought likely....

.....That's about when Fred Bassett started banding hummingbirds.

"They know exactly what's going on," said Bassett, 68, a master bird bander who caught 1,900 hummingbirds in Idaho last summer but spends much of the winter at his home in Alabama. "They know humans are supposed to put up the feeders. They consider us to be their personal servants."

Bassett flew fighter jets before retiring from the U.S. Air Force in 1988 and still finds hummingbird flight amazing.

"I envy them greatly for being able to fly like that — how they can maneuver, go from 0 to 50 miles per hour in about 10 feet," he said.

And astonishing migrations have been found, with a Rufous hummingbird caught in Florida one winter showing up the following summer more than 3,500 miles away in southeast Alaska. Some birds have even been discovered wintering in areas where temperatures drop below zero degrees.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/2014...4608f661d.html
Old 11/9/14, 03:03 PM
legacy Tms Member

direct is sending me an updated hi def box ...
Old 11/9/14, 03:07 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

Free? We've had them for years and won't give us anything for free.
Old 11/9/14, 03:07 PM
Post *****

direct is sending me an updated hi def box ...

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast