Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/22/14, 09:08 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure your thoughts are way different from the reality of it
I doubt it. There are only two classifications of women: Beautiful and not attractive. There's no middle ground. I doubt if you fall in to the lesser category so take it for what it's worth. There really is no 1-10 scale unless you're auditioning for something.
Old 9/22/14, 09:11 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I doubt it. There are only two classifications of women: Beautiful and not attractive. There's no middle ground. I doubt if you fall in to the lesser category so take it for what it's worth. There really is no 1-10 scale unless you're auditioning for something.

While you are correct they fall into two categories those labels are incorrect.

Any guy knows the two labels so I won't repeat them because that would make me crude. But we all know what they are.
Old 9/22/14, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
While you are correct they fall into two categories those labels are incorrect. Any guy knows the two labels so I won't repeat them because that would make me crude. But we all know what they are.
I put it into "speaking to a lady" terms. They know what we mean. But it sounds a lot better my way. Lol
Edit:
But there's also the ones that I would definitely hit but wouldn't call them beautiful. Kinda like a foul mouth tramp so trashy that you just can't help yourself. Sexy as hell but beautiful No. Just saying.

Last edited by AlsCobra; 9/22/14 at 10:52 PM.
Old 9/22/14, 11:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
You fellas must be talking about Red Heads
Old 9/22/14, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
You fellas must be talking about Red Heads
Not really but by all means share some insight please. I could talk about cars, women, and music all day long. Everything else is just not worth me typing the words.
Old 9/22/14, 11:48 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Baller!
LOL, yeah, you've got a lot of room to talk.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure your thoughts are way different from the reality of it
My thoughts are actually pretty normal ( if you can believe it). They're mostly about intelligent women like you that have a good sense of humor and nice, interesting eyes.

And half my age and freaky in the bedroom.
Old 9/23/14, 11:03 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I can't get moving today. Its like my transfer case is stuck in low range. Need something to get me going.
Old 9/23/14, 11:07 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,679 Posts
Not sure if this is/was mentioned on the home page or not? Autoblog is reporting that Ford might be combining their performance divisions into a new umbrella division called '999'.
Old 9/23/14, 02:54 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Well, who am I to argue with your imagination

Any guy knows the two labels so I won't repeat them because that would make me crude. But we all know what they are.
I thought the two categories are those you take home to meet mom and those you don't

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

My thoughts are actually pretty normal ( if you can believe it). They're mostly about intelligent women like you that have a good sense of humor and nice, interesting eyes.

And half my age and freaky in the bedroom.
Aww, that's nice, thanks........but I still call at the normal thoughts, lol. As for the rest of that post, I completely believe it, lol
Old 9/23/14, 02:56 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Enjoy and have fun! Thanks for the Jimmy's plug I had breakfast there on my way out of town! :-)

Yep my last two days you were only allowed in up to your ankles!
So did you like Jimmy's as much as the General's Kitchen?
Old 9/23/14, 03:15 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Aww, that's nice, thanks........but I still call at the normal thoughts, lol. As for the rest of that post, I completely believe it, lol
I'm actually a lot different in real life as far as stuff like that goes than I am on here, I cut up and go on a lot with you guys so you don't get the whole picture.

I'm actually kind of shy and reserved around new people (unless I have a few drinks in me, lol) and kind of keep to myself until I can watch people and calculate an observation in my mind about how I want to approach them or even if I want to. I'm pretty uncomfortable in my own skin and self conscious in a social situation around new people. I'm one of those people that if I make a friend and we connect, you've got a friend for life, but if my observations and analysis of you give me a bad vibe after talking to you, then you're not going to see me again if I can help it.

And you're quite wrong about women, I'm definitely not a typical guy when it comes to women. I was dead serious in that first part of my post, if you're not intelligent and have a sense of humor, I don't give a **** how hot you are, I'm not interested or aroused at all.

You could be Miss Universe, but if you don't pick up on subtle things, obscure references or irony in jokes, you're not attractive to me. If I have to explain why something is funny, its not going to work out, I'll move on.

And I think that goes back to my attraction to intelligence. I think a sense of humor and "getting" funny stuff is directly linked to how smart a person is. It doesn't have to be an in your face, blatant joke to be funny. If you pick up on a reference and find it funny, you're probably more intelligent than people that look at you blankly when you crack something off that is funny and they don't get it. I don't want to have to explain why something is funny. Its tiring.
Old 9/23/14, 03:25 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts

i`ll say it .. there`s only two kinds of sex ... GOOD and BETTER .
Old 9/23/14, 03:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by HOSS429

That's kind of like the perfect set of legs.

They've got feet on one end and p***y on the other.
Old 9/23/14, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'm actually a lot different in real life as far as stuff like that goes than I am on here, I cut up and go on a lot with you guys so you don't get the whole picture. I'm actually kind of shy and reserved around new people (unless I have a few drinks in me, lol) and kind of keep to myself until I can watch people and calculate an observation in my mind about how I want to approach them or even if I want to. I'm pretty uncomfortable in my own skin and self conscious in a social situation around new people. I'm one of those people that if I make a friend and we connect, you've got a friend for life, but if my observations and analysis of you give me a bad vibe after talking to you, then you're not going to see me again if I can help it. And you're quite wrong about women, I'm definitely not a typical guy when it comes to women. I was dead serious in that first part of my post, if you're not intelligent and have a sense of humor, I don't give a **** how hot you are, I'm not interested or aroused at all. You could be Miss Universe, but if you don't pick up on subtle things, obscure references or irony in jokes, you're not attractive to me. If I have to explain why something is funny, its not going to work out, I'll move on. And I think that goes back to my attraction to intelligence. I think a sense of humor and "getting" funny stuff is directly linked to how smart a person is. It doesn't have to be an in your face, blatant joke to be funny. If you pick up on a reference and find it funny, you're probably more intelligent than people that look at you blankly when you crack something off that is funny and they don't get it. I don't want to have to explain why something is funny. Its tiring.
I am the same around new people. I usually sit back and figure out if this is a person I want to know. Usually I don't want to know them. Lol
Old 9/23/14, 04:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
unless, *ahem, the rubber breaks...
Old 9/23/14, 04:25 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Ask the people who were in Charlotte

I'm a wallflower
Old 9/23/14, 04:40 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I am the same around new people. I usually sit back and figure out if this is a person I want to know. Usually I don't want to know them. Lol
I'm the same way.

Ask the people who were in Charlotte

I'm a wallflower
What I was talking about above is one of the reasons I like you. You seem to "get it". When I make a wise crack, you pick up on it, even if its not something other people pick up on. That tells me that you're a very intelligent guy, and like I said above, humor and intelligence go hand in hand. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they react to your wise cracks, sarcasm, etc. If they "get it" that is a pretty good sign that they are pretty smart. Those are the people I tend to gravitate to and feel more at ease with.

I hate to admit it, but Al is the same way.
Old 9/23/14, 04:42 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Yup. I used to think Al was an a-hole, but he's grown on me. Like a fungus. So I guess now he's an a-hole like the rest of us now.
Old 9/23/14, 04:44 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I think we're all similar people. Perhaps that's the reason we ended up and stayed here. I had a blast at the 50th. We all seem to share some pretty deep connections while being different enough to keep things interesting.
Old 9/23/14, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by StangMahn
Yup. I used to think Al was an a-hole, but he's grown on me. Like a fungus. So I guess now he's an a-hole like the rest of us now.
Oh I'm definitely an A-hole. It's usually not intentionally to harm and the people who truly know me understand that brutal truth or at least my interpretation of it will come out of my mouth in conversation. I found out a long time ago that telling a person the truth even if it might hurt is a hell of a lot of fun. Just don't include me in conversation or ask my opinion and I will try my best to ignore you. Lol

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast