Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/22/14, 12:57 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I wish our beaches up here were that nice! I'm going to the beach this weekend with my girlfriends for the wine fest. Hopefully the weather will be nice!
The East Coast was such a let down. The only positive was the bigger waves. The Gulf beaches are just so much nicer. Lesson learned I guess.
Old 9/22/14, 01:03 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Afternoon everyone
Old 9/22/14, 01:35 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
The East Coast was such a let down. The only positive was the bigger waves. The Gulf beaches are just so much nicer. Lesson learned I guess.
When we were there this year, the problem seem to be that the waves were crashing right at the shore line so you couldn't really enjoy them. The really small kids could really only get their feet wet. There was no way they were going to handle it on their own. And the water is not clear, so it's hard to see what you are swimming in. Where on the east coast were you? If you were in FL, that's still much nicer than here in the mid atlantic.
Old 9/22/14, 01:38 PM

When we were there this year, the problem seem to be that the waves were crashing right at the shore line so you couldn't really enjoy them. The really small kids could really only get their feet wet. There was no way they were going to handle it on their own. And the water is not clear, so it's hard to see what you are swimming in. Where on the east coast were you? If you were in FL, that's still much nicer than here in the mid atlantic.
Yep. Vero beach and it was still disappointing. The gulf is the way to go.
Old 9/22/14, 02:23 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Yep. Vero beach and it was still disappointing. The gulf is the way to go.
Then I'm sure you would be really disappointed in our beaches. But in my opinion, a day at any beach is better than any day at work!
Old 9/22/14, 02:28 PM

Then I'm sure you would be really disappointed in our beaches. But in my opinion, a day at any beach is better than any day at work!
Hell yeah. And I'm sure that gang of cougars helps with the scenery.
Old 9/22/14, 02:36 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Hell yeah. And I'm sure that gang of cougars helps with the scenery.
Lol, well there will be a gang of cougars at the beach this weekend We will have three of our daughters with us too though. But they are all of legal drinking age.

And no, I won't post pics
Old 9/22/14, 02:38 PM

Lol, well there will be a gang of cougars at the beach this weekend We will have three of our daughters with us too though. But they are all of legal drinking age. And no, I won't post pics
Good thoughts in.
Bad thoughts out.
Good thoughts in.
Bad thoughts out.
Old 9/22/14, 02:45 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Good thoughts in.
Bad thoughts out.
Good thoughts in.
Bad thoughts out.
I'm pretty sure that doesn't work, lol
Old 9/22/14, 02:49 PM

I'm pretty sure that doesn't work, lol
At least I can say I tried.
Old 9/22/14, 02:53 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I've already got plans made with some people over in Mobile to eat at Felix's when I get there in a couple weeks. TBH, this is the first bottle of it I've ever bought myself. I just wanted to try it to say I did. It actually smells and tastes really clean, finishes smooth as hell if you sip on a little, tried it the other night. I also got a bottle of the Patron Citronge to make perfect margaritas. Fixed one last night, 1 1/2 ounce of tequila, 1 ounce of the orange, and 3/4 ounce of fresh squeezed lime juice and it was fantastic.
I don't care what all the bad things people say about you. I like your taste in tequila.
Old 9/22/14, 03:07 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
That's a great advertisement right there. Hate to say but the 67 corvette sounds better than all of them with the GT40 a close second. Something about that old American iron.
I agree, i need to listen again, but that 458 Speciale is
Old 9/22/14, 03:09 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
You did better than me
Old 9/22/14, 04:34 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
I agree, i need to listen again, but that 458 Speciale is
You should read this month's issue of Road and Track. Got a killer article in it about the Dragon, author took a 458 Speciale over there to try and keep up with a guy they call "the King" that runs it all the time in an RX8. He supposedly can do it in 10 minutes.

At night.
Old 9/22/14, 05:03 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Read that article. It's great. I was pushing a little in the mustang to do it in under 20, I can't imagine 10 mins
Old 9/22/14, 06:45 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I didn't mean to be a dick to Patrick in the last post, but I'm just seriously pissed off right now. All the signs say that the pool closes at 11, but none of them say anything about the hot tubs. So me being the night owl I am and stove up a bit I thought I would go down to the beach for a few minutes since there was nobody around and then get in the hot tub so the jets and warmth might help my bad back. I took a giant LIIT in a plastic cup with me and had a little pouch with my keys, cigs, lighter, etc. in it. So I'm sitting there relaxing with nobody around enjoying the peacefulness of the waves crashing , I'm the only soul for miles and those hot jets of water are really feeling good on my bad back. I'm zoned out, in another world and suddenly I'm jolted out of it by a 20ish year old kid standing behind me (never even knew he walked up) yelling "HEY BUDDY, THE HOT TUB IS CLOSED!!" Scared the **** out of me at first until I got my bearings. Looked up and he was standing behind me (the hot tub is sunk down into the deck) basically straddled over me looking down and shines his flashlight in my face and eyes. I said "what??" still kind of confused and blinded and he immediately spouted back, "THE HOT TUB IS CLOSED, YOU NEED TO EVACUATE RIGHT NOW!!!" By this time I was pissed, irritated, because I know pretty much all of the security people and they know me, we cut up and speak to each other often. But not this new little kid, he had his "resort badge", uniform and flashlight and he was Billy Bad *** in his mind. So I could see things were about to go south, but some of it was my fault, I was lit and I let him get to me. Within a few seconds after that, I hopped myself up onto the side of the hot tub, on the deck and he was still all puffed up. I said hey buddy, I paid $XXX,XXX to stay here whenever I want and there is nothing about the hot tub closing at a certain time. He shined that light back in my face and said, "I don't give a **** about your bad back and you renting a place here for the weekend, I'm telling you to get your *** out of the hot tub NOW!" I'm a pretty laid back nice guy that doesn't say much but that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I said, I didn't rent a place for the weekend, I own a goddanmed place here, right up there (and pointed to my condo balcony. He just had to take it a step further after that and said, "Yeah, I'm REAL sure somebody like YOU owns a place here" sarcastically as hell. I grabbed my little bag with my smokes, lighter, key, etc. that also had my owner's card in it. Whipped it out and handed it to him. And within 10 seconds you could see the expression on his face change, the next words out of his mouth were "I'm so sorry SIR, feel free to stay as long as you'd like"ff and every phrase after that was "yes sir, no sir" etc. By that time I was PISSED, I said, no, I'm done, I'll get my *** out of the hot tub and go back to my condo. (Funny ****ing thing I wasn't "sir" 30 seconds ago, I was just a dumb redneck in "his" hot tub that he had control over.) But you just keep in mind that when you're talking to people, you never know who you are dealing with and you can't judge a book by its cover or people by the way they look, talk or sound. I told him I knew his boss but I wasn't going to say anything because he was young and just started, but I did tell him that if I ever heard that he talked to one of my customers the way he treated me I'd make sure he was shietcanned posthaste. So needless to say, I'm one pissed of person right now. I came back, fixed me another drink and said to hell with it. lol. But don't think I won't file that **** away in my mind for a later date.
Baller!
Old 9/22/14, 06:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good One Coming On. Two six packs of Shiner, 99 cent butane lighter, Luck Strikes and a fifth of Patron. Well, I couldn't find any Shiner, and I don't smoke Lucky Strikes so this was the best I could do for a photo opportunity.
4 years...
Old 9/22/14, 07:01 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
LSMFT
Old 9/22/14, 07:09 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Originally Posted by Scothew
You did better than me
Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure your thoughts are way different from the reality of it
Old 9/22/14, 07:51 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,679 Posts
I wish our beaches up here were that nice! I'm going to the beach this weekend with my girlfriends for the wine fest. Hopefully the weather will be nice!
Enjoy and have fun! Thanks for the Jimmy's plug I had breakfast there on my way out of town! :-)
When we were there this year, the problem seem to be that the waves were crashing right at the shore line so you couldn't really enjoy them. The really small kids could really only get their feet wet. There was no way they were going to handle it on their own. And the water is not clear, so it's hard to see what you are swimming in.
Yep my last two days you were only allowed in up to your ankles!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast