Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/18/14, 08:55 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
They even had my favorite hot dogs all the way from Minnesota.
Uh-huh. But did they have Conecuh?
Old 4/18/14, 08:55 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Dr.Diddy does ads for Ciroc. No way I'd buy or drink anything that tool pushes.
Old 4/18/14, 08:59 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
:thatsracist:
Old 4/18/14, 09:02 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
:thatsracist:
:thatsright:
Old 4/18/14, 09:07 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
David, ho's. Ho's, David.
Old 4/18/14, 09:14 PM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Good evening *****es . . .
Old 4/18/14, 09:14 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Run *****, run for your life! Get some help!
Old 4/18/14, 09:24 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Vodka
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image.jpg  
Old 4/18/14, 11:19 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Geez, hopefully everybody hasn't passed out already , except for Nathan, lord knows what he's doing
Old 4/18/14, 11:37 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by shurtual86
Geez, hopefully everybody hasn't passed out already , except for Nathan, lord knows what he's doing
Hes probably touching himself, he wouldn't allow anyone else to.
Old 4/18/14, 11:54 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Here you go Steff. Ciroc 2 stars. http://vodkabuzz.com/vodkas/ciroc/ Average price $50 for a 750ml?!?! I read somewhere that they paid Puffy, P diddy, or whatever hes called now, 90 million dollars to promote that vodka for a certain amount of years. Do you think your money is going to improve the quality of the drink or is it going to **** daddy's bank account to star in commercials for it? Tito's 5 stars. Average price $18 for a 750 ml. http://vodkabuzz.com/vodkas/titos-handmade-vodka/ No fancy bottles, no celebrity promoters, all the money goes into the product to make a better drink.

Ummmm idk... I really like it and I've tried a lot of vodkas.

I'll have to buy Tito's and see if it's better
Old 4/19/14, 12:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here you go Steff. Ciroc 2 stars. http://vodkabuzz.com/vodkas/ciroc/ Average price $50 for a 750ml?!?! I read somewhere that they paid Puffy, P diddy, or whatever hes called now, 90 million dollars to promote that vodka for a certain amount of years. Do you think your money is going to improve the quality of the drink or is it going to **** daddy's bank account to star in commercials for it? Tito's 5 stars. Average price $18 for a 750 ml. http://vodkabuzz.com/vodkas/titos-handmade-vodka/ No fancy bottles, no celebrity promoters, all the money goes into the product to make a better drink.

I'll have to second this... I believe this is by far the best vodka and it's not expensive at all.
Old 4/19/14, 12:23 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
Ummmm idk... I really like it and I've tried a lot of vodkas.

I'll have to buy Tito's and see if it's better
Translation: I've drank a lot of vodkas that hipsters and rappers promote, I like them because popular people drink them. Its not that I know good vodka from bad vodka, I rate them based on who I see drinking them. If Diddy and other celebs are drinking them in commercials, they must be good and I want to be like them, they obviously know what is good because they are famous.

Seriously? You buy into that sheet? It must be good because the rappers drink it? Come on Steff, surely you're a smarter girl than that.

Originally Posted by apollo25
I'll have to second this... I believe this is by far the best vodka and it's not expensive at all.
I have to agree with you, its top notch and some people avoid it and drink inferior stuff because they are brand ****** that want to be seen ordering what the celebrities order. They don't really like good drinks, they like people to see them order what the famous people drink. It could be sewage with turds floating in it, if the stars drink it, so will they.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 4/19/14 at 12:28 AM.
Old 4/19/14, 12:32 AM

Translation: I've drank a lot of vodkas that hipsters and rappers promote, I like them because popular people drink them. Its not that I know good vodka from bad vodka, I rate them based on who I see drinking them. If Diddy and other celebs are drinking them in commercials, they must be good and I want to be like them, they obviously know what is good because they are famous. Seriously? You buy into that sheet? It must be good because the rappers drink it? Come on Steff, surely you're a smarter girl than that. I have to agree with you, its top notch and some people avoid it and drink inferior stuff because they are brand ****** that want to be seen ordering what the celebrities order. They don't really like good drinks, they like people to see them order what the famous people drink. It could be sewage with turds floating in it, if the stars drink it, so will they.
Plus I like that it's a local place out of San Antonio and not all flashy!!!
Old 4/19/14, 12:38 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by apollo25
Plus I like that it's a local place out of San Antonio and not all flashy!!!
Actually it comes from Austin, which makes me a little uneasy. Austin is basically the San Francisco of Texas (NTTAWWT). The vodka is superb, cant complain about that.
Old 4/19/14, 12:43 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Translation: I've drank a lot of vodkas that hipsters and rappers promote, I like them because popular people drink them. Its not that I know good vodka from bad vodka, I rate them based on who I see drinking them. If Diddy and other celebs are drinking them in commercials, they must be good and I want to be like them, they obviously know what is good because they are famous. Seriously? You buy into that sheet? It must be good because the rappers drink it? Come on Steff, surely you're a smarter girl than that. I have to agree with you, its top notch and some people avoid it and drink inferior stuff because they are brand ****** that want to be seen ordering what the celebrities order. They don't really like good drinks, they like people to see them order what the famous people drink. It could be sewage with turds floating in it, if the stars drink it, so will they.
No. I actually do like it. However I hate grey goose, absolute, van Gogh ,belvedere, sky.

I'm going to try the Texas one tho
Old 4/19/14, 12:44 AM

Actually it comes from Austin, which makes me a little uneasy. Austin is basically the San Francisco of Texas (NTTAWWT). The vodka is superb, cant complain about that.
Yeah your right on it being made in Austin.. Ummm I don't know about the whole San Fran thing I went to school at UT and the girls there are ridiculous..
Old 4/19/14, 12:47 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
No. I actually do like it. However I hate grey goose, absolute, van Gogh ,belvedere, sky.

I'm going to try the Texas one tho
I still love you though. You're a special lady and I didn't mean anything bad. I'm sorry if you took anything the wrong way. I apologize if I offended you in any way.

But do try the Tito's if you have a chance.
Old 4/19/14, 01:48 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I have to agree with you, its top notch and some people avoid it and drink inferior stuff because they are brand ****** that want to be seen ordering what the celebrities order. They don't really like good drinks, they like people to see them order what the famous people drink. It could be sewage with turds floating in it, if the stars drink it, so will they.
I was at Applebees not too long ago and they were pushing their "top shelf" Long Island Iced Tea. They are calling Smirnoff vodka a top shelf vodka.
Old 4/19/14, 01:57 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by denlem
I was at Applebees not too long ago and they were pushing their "top shelf" Long Island Iced Tea. They are calling Smirnoff vodka a top shelf vodka.
It actually is when you consider what is in the well drinks and the "rail" vodkas. If you don't know what "rail" drinks are let me know later, I'll fill you in.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast