Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/27/13, 01:30 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ESPN does it again. Where's NHRA qualifying?? Supposed to be recording since 11.30p but they have college fball highlights. And I know Las Vegas isn't getting rained out.
Old 10/27/13, 01:58 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 627 Likes on 452 Posts
For Charlie from another thread. The area circled in red (if you look close) is my spot and whoever is with me, everyone knows it and the staff keeps it clear for me. (for good tips of course, lol).

I love it. Its close enough to the beach that I can hear the waves crashing, its close enough to the hot tub for me to hop in for a few minutes, its far enough from the main pool that I don't have to deal with or listen to the little kids splashing around and yelling, but close enough that I can keep an eye on mine and what he is doing. Its close enough to eyeball what is happening, but far enough away that I can have a smoke without imposing on anyone or bothering them with my habit. It took a long time to measure out and find the perfect place, lol.

Name:  DSCN37242_zps807eeb55.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  122.9 KB
Old 10/27/13, 02:07 AM
Post *****

Good planning.
Old 10/27/13, 02:07 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Well little Nathan was all fired up earlier, but has vanished now. What happened? I know he didn't go to bed with his woman because she was griping at him, lol.
Old 10/27/13, 02:09 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Well little Nathan was all fired up earlier, but has vanished now. What happened? I know he didn't go to bed with his woman because she was griping at him, lol.
Probably had to put his straight jacket on after posting DST was ending next weekend.

I wanted to post Youngblood's Darkness Darkness but couldn't find a youtube without an ad at the start.
Old 10/27/13, 02:15 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Probably had to put his straight jacket on after posting DST was ending next weekend.

I wanted to post Youngblood's Darkness Darkness but couldn't find a youtube without an ad at the start.

I downloaded Adblock Plus into Firefox and never get ads on youtube. Or ads anywhere for that matter.
Old 10/27/13, 02:19 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Was watching netflix. Time for bed now.
Old 10/27/13, 02:35 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Was watching netflix. Time for bed now.
Good night son. Hope you don't have the kind of horrible dreams I have. **** has been bad the last few weeks, has really screwed me up and unfortunately that is the one thing that my pea brain holds onto and keeps replaying.

****ing ****. Why can't this stuff just go away, I've lived through enough of it. Goddamnit. How much more do I have to suffer through? Isn't 20 years enough? **** me.
Old 10/27/13, 03:01 AM
Post *****

Good night son. Hope you don't have the kind of horrible dreams I have. **** has been bad the last few weeks, has really screwed me up and unfortunately that is the one thing that my pea brain holds onto and keeps replaying.

****ing ****. Why can't this stuff just go away, I've lived through enough of it. Goddamnit. How much more do I have to suffer through? Isn't 20 years enough? **** me.
Did you have them while on vacation? Or do they occur more at home?
Old 10/27/13, 03:15 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Did you have them while on vacation? Or do they occur more at home?
Only slightly on vacation.

Much worse since I've been back home (as is usual, but more intense since I got back). I've even woken myself up by talking and yelling, terrified, with my underwear literally soaking wet with sweat (could practically wring water out of them) and my legs too (freezing cold with cold sweat pouring off of them, sorry for the visual to you guys), with vivid memories of the dreams that I can't put away. I even kept waking up thinking I was still in the bedrooms on the coast where I was staying. Couldn't figure out where I was (even when I was stone cold sober, hadn't had a drink in days) took me a long time to realize I was back at home and not there.

But I'm screwed up, been through a lot of **** in my day. No wonder I have the dreams I do.

Probably need a psychiatrist on a regular basis, lol.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 10/27/13 at 03:21 AM.
Old 10/27/13, 03:51 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I downloaded Adblock Plus into Firefox and never get ads on youtube. Or ads anywhere for that matter.
thats the best plugin ever.
Old 10/27/13, 04:02 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Time to go to bed, dread what will happen while I'm asleep. Weird that those things don't happen when someone is with me, only when I'm by myself. As much as I complain and gripe about a certain person getting in my bed, I hope someone crawls in with me, somehow it erases that stuff.

Weird.

Old 10/27/13, 04:04 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Sadly I'm awake and not sure I can go back to sleep. To much on my mind
Old 10/27/13, 07:07 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Good morning everyone

Another gorgeous day, can't wait to soak up some sun by the pool in a little while
Old 10/27/13, 08:50 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 152 Likes on 115 Posts
sitting at McDonald's this morn having breakfast there is a Mexican family there as well .. the parents speaking the fast paste gibberish that they speak but the kids replying in perfect English .. three boys about 6 thru 10 and a girl about 12 ..i`m OK with that .. these were the larger less dark folks .. are there two distinct races of people in Mexico .. large Spanish descendants ( meaning from Spain ) and smaller natives from the old Inca ,Aztec and Mayan nations .. just wondering ...
Old 10/27/13, 08:57 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,692 Likes on 1,209 Posts
For Charlie from another thread. The area circled in red (if you look close) is my spot and whoever is with me, everyone knows it and the staff keeps it clear for me. (for good tips of course, lol).
I love it. Its close enough to the beach that I can hear the waves crashing, its close enough to the hot tub for me to hop in for a few minutes, its far enough from the main pool that I don't have to deal with or listen to the little kids splashing around and yelling, but close enough that I can keep an eye on mine and what he is doing. Its close enough to eyeball what is happening, but far enough away that I can have a smoke without imposing on anyone or bothering them with my habit. It took a long time to measure out and find the perfect place, lol.
That's awesome. Great planning.
Old 10/27/13, 10:05 AM
Post *****

Willie I know what you mean about fast pace Spanish. The only way I can get Formula 1 - thanks to el crapo nbc sports who so few get - is to record it on a Spanish channel. And I can't understand a word of it. My goodness that is a busy language. They seem to have to say so much to say so little. No offense to anyone.

Last edited by cdynaco; 10/27/13 at 10:06 AM.
Old 10/27/13, 10:34 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 152 Likes on 115 Posts
how long does one have to report a crime ? .. the longer i sit here looking thru the remainder of my coin collection the more i realize i have missing ..about 30 silver kennedy halves ..some in uncirculated condition ..10 or so franklin halves ..10 or so walking liberty halves ..several uncirculated morgan silver dollars ..a complete set of truman dimes from 1946 to present ..a complete set of all coins minted in 1955 .. my birth year ..a 1935 silver certificate 5 dollar bill .. dozens of new 1943 steel pennies. many others i cant name yet .. but the one that gets my goat the most is my 1969 one dollar bill .. ive had for 40 years .. serial # 00000004.. just kind of neat i thought with all the zeros ..i know the **** will spend it all at face value ..it`s just such a ***** to deal with the law ..she also has forged a check of mine and has a few more ..but the stupid cop that stopped the other nite wrote me up for reckless endangerment by my stopping her car with my car in the middle of a street so she can put me in jail as well ..he would not search her car for my coins .. he was dead set on taking me to jail for drunk driving ..i passed every test they could think of .. just venting .. gunna lick my wounds ..in a few days it will be just a bad memory .. iv`e told my bank not to process any checks for the near future ..the coins will belong to someone else someday anyway ..
Old 10/27/13, 10:48 AM
Post *****

The bad part is since these gals are apparently druggies is that the police might start scrutinizing you for associating with them.
And remember - they may come back since they've been in your house. Might need to hide stuff for awhile off premises.

I am paranoid about having people over that I don't know super well. I was a lousy thief as a teenager always scoping stuff out. So I know a bit of how some people (crooks) think. And sometimes the crooks come just because somebody who saw stuff talks about it at a bar etc.

In my peaceful rural area a guy was murdered just a mile away by a home invasion back in 11. Still no leads. The cops want to claim drugs (as usual - it lets them off the hook from any real investigation) but the other story is he had received a few thousand inheritance - like $5k - and kept it in his little safe at home. He mentioned it to a few people (who have been cleared) who probably said something to others. The crooks went right for the safe and though he opened it, they killed him anyway. Thankfully they let his girlfriend and her daughter go, stole her car and ditched it in the lake 30 miles away.

These days I just say "my house isn't ready for guests" and talk to them on the porch. Only a few close friends have been inside for years now.
Old 10/27/13, 03:42 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I used to collect coins years ago. Sounds like some nice stuff. I never had any morgan dollars, but my best coin was a 1909 SVDB penny.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast