Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/23/13, 04:15 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
I need to go to a country concert...I just have no one to go with
Old 8/23/13, 04:18 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
The only country concert I went to was Kenny Rogers with Sawyer Brown opening for him. I had free tix since I knew Sawyer Browns road manager who was also Kennys former road manager.

But that was years ago.
Old 8/23/13, 04:21 PM
Legacy Tms Member

I've been to one concert ever... Ozzfest way back when lmao
Old 8/23/13, 04:28 PM

During the 80's I went to lots of concerts..

Billy Joel, Heart, John Cougar, J. Geils, Journey, Styx, Foreigner, REO Speedwagon, Billy Squire, Pat Benatar, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, The Cars (worst concert ever), Springsteen, Def Leppard, Rod Stewart, Men at Work, and more I can't think of!
Old 8/23/13, 04:29 PM

During the 80's I went to lots of concerts..

Billy Joel, Heart, John Cougar, J. Geils, Journey, Styx, Foreigner, REO Speedwagon, Billy Squire, Pat Benatar, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, The Cars (worst concert ever), Springsteen, Def Leppard, Rod Stewart, Men at Work, and more I can't think of!
Old 8/23/13, 04:29 PM

Wow, double post! Never happened to me before!
Old 8/23/13, 04:33 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Old 8/23/13, 05:00 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Dennis, how was you're trip?????
Old 8/23/13, 05:11 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem

Country Fest is at Gillette Stadium today and tomorrow. It was just on the news about the trouble and arrests last year and cracking down this year.

Kacey Musgraves, Eli Young Band, Eric Church and Kenny Chesney are the ones playing.
Wow I'd like to see all of those
Old 8/23/13, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Dennis, how was you're trip?????
Trip was quiet and uneventful, if that's the right word to use. Ride down was nice except through part of the NJ turnpike where they are expanding the truck lanes. Hotel was as expected, had the food I was craving. Was really humid. Dewpoint I think was 71. I wanted to walk around and explore, but with my knee bothering me I couldn't do too much of that. The the doc had called while I was there with the results of MRI and surgery may be in the works soon. Off to the orthopedic doc in 2 weeks.

Then when the tall ship came in I had to rush to the inlet to see it come in. Tried running. Shouldn't have done that. Ouch. But did manage to get a few pics. I wanted to tour it, but it was running a day late due to low tide stopping it from getting into the bay.

Other than that I people watched, kicked back and just enjoyed the scenery. I'm not one to do things by myself so this was a big step for me. Wasted money in the arcades and brought home a bunch of chocolate things.

Ride home got hectic in Connecticut. Traffic backups on I-95 for no reason. Traffic frustrates me and takes a lot out of me. I was past exhausted when I got home. Took and extra hour and a half, and I even detoured to get around some of it. That's one good part about the GPS.

Still feel wiped out today, but it could be the pain meds finally catching up with me. Car needs to be washed and I didn't even have the energy to do that. Uggh.
Old 8/23/13, 05:22 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Trip was quiet and uneventful, if that's the right word to use. Ride down was nice except through part of the NJ turnpike where they are expanding the truck lanes. Hotel was as expected, had the food I was craving. Was really humid. Dewpoint I think was 71. I wanted to walk around and explore, but with my knee bothering me I couldn't do too much of that. The the doc had called while I was there with the results of MRI and surgery may be in the works soon. Off to the orthopedic doc in 2 weeks.

Then when the tall ship came in I had to rush to the inlet to see it come in. Tried running. Shouldn't have done that. Ouch. But did manage to get a few pics. I wanted to tour it, but it was running a day late due to low tide stopping it from getting into the bay.

Other than that I people watched, kicked back and just enjoyed the scenery. I'm not one to do things by myself so this was a big step for me. Wasted money in the arcades and brought home a bunch of chocolate things.

Ride home got hectic in Connecticut. Traffic backups on I-95 for no reason. Traffic frustrates me and takes a lot out of me. I was past exhausted when I got home. Took and extra hour and a half, and I even detoured to get around some of it. That's one good part about the GPS.

Still feel wiped out today, but it could be the pain meds finally catching up with me. Car needs to be washed and I didn't even have the energy to do that. Uggh.
I hate that you're in pain, I hope everything will be ok soon

You bought chocolate and didn't come to NY?!?!??!?

Traffic always sucks...
Old 8/23/13, 05:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Country fans like to drink...that's what half the songs are about...
And cheating. Its hard to have a good country song without some drankin' and cheatin'.
Old 8/23/13, 05:25 PM

Traffic always sucks...
You were working!
Old 8/23/13, 05:28 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

Country Fest is at Gillette Stadium today and tomorrow. It was just on the news about the trouble and arrests last year and cracking down this year.

Kacey Musgraves, Eli Young Band, Eric Church and Kenny Chesney are the ones playing.
Eric Church puts on an incredible show. Probably one of if not the best concert I've been to. Haven't seen the other ones.
I need to go to a country concert...I just have no one to go with
Come to MN. Got Blake in September, Miranda in October, TBP in November, Brad in November, Lady A in December, Keith Urban in January, and TBP again in February/March.

I haven't washed my car in probably 3 weeks.

There was a tall ships festival in Duluth here back at the end of July. I thought it would be cool to check it out, but didn't want to deal with the crowds and it was freezing that weekend.

Hope everything goes well with your knee!
Old 8/23/13, 05:32 PM
Legacy Tms Member

You were working!
Oh yeah....it was a horrible day yesterday anyways...and today I was off of work thankfully!

Eric Church puts on an incredible show. Probably one of if not the best concert I've been to. Haven't seen the other ones.

Come to MN. Got Blake in September, Miranda in October, TBP in November, Brad in November, Lady A in December, Keith Urban in January, and TBP again in February/March.
Nathan have I ever told you how much I hate you
Old 8/23/13, 05:36 PM

Traffic always sucks...
Oh yeah....it was a horrible day yesterday anyways...and today I was off of work thankfully!

I was really tempted to stop and say hi anyway, but didn't want to be creepy.
Old 8/23/13, 05:37 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

Not for at least a week.
Old 8/23/13, 05:43 PM
Legacy Tms Member

I was really tempted to stop and say hi anyway, but didn't want to be creepy.
wouldn't be creepy at all!!! I have had people do that lol!
Plus would've been the best part of my day to critisize you're 2013

Not for at least a week.
Seriously jealous I want to go I have no friends that are into country around here lol
Old 8/23/13, 05:49 PM

wouldn't be creepy at all!!! I have had people do that lol!
Plus would've been the best part of my day to critisize you're 2013
You know you'd love it!
Old 8/23/13, 05:50 PM
Legacy Tms Member

You know you'd love it!
Of courseeeeee :rollseyes: ...as long as you brought DQ with it

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast