Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/17/13, 11:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
I watched ink masters and then a few episodes of tattoo nightmares and it's got me wanting to get more ink done, as if I didn't want to already.
I never had any desire to get tattoos. I guess because they were looked at differently when I was young than now. The only people who had tattoos were poor white trash, junkies, people that had been in prison (which usually were all one in the same) and a some of the old WWII vets (and they would tell you not to get one, lest you look like poor white trash, a junkie, or an ex-con lol).
Old 7/18/13, 12:02 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I never had any desire to get tattoos. I guess because they were looked at differently when I was young than now. The only people who had tattoos were poor white trash, junkies, people that had been in prison (which usually were all one in the same) and a some of the old WWII vets (and they would tell you not to get one, lest you look like poor white trash, a junkie, or an ex-con lol).
Yea I think that mentality is changing rather quickly, even in this totally 40yrs behind everything else state.
Old 7/18/13, 01:38 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I watched ink masters and then a few episodes of tattoo nightmares and it's got me wanting to get more ink done, as if I didn't want to already.
Don't have to watch shows to want more ink. Already have thoughts of things I want to get done, just not time.
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
My grandpa was in the Merchant Marines and said he had to get tattoos since he had no distinguishing marks already, always said he never would have had them if it wasn't for that.
Yea I think that mentality is changing rather quickly, even in this totally 40yrs behind everything else state.
Guess growing up in CA it was a little different for me.
Old 7/18/13, 01:49 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Don't have to watch shows to want more ink. Already have thoughts of things I want to get done, just not time.

My grandpa was in the Merchant Marines and said he had to get tattoos since he had no distinguishing marks already, always said he never would have had them if it wasn't for that.

Guess growing up in CA it was a little different for me.
Oh I agree don't need the shows, I got so many ideas in my head.
Old 7/18/13, 03:41 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I see nothing.

Exactly!
Ok that's pretty funny right there.
Old 7/18/13, 03:50 AM

I already told you that y'all have a great state. I had two tattoos and got both removed. Got no desire to get any more. Personally I think life changes too much for permanent decorations. And the fact that tattoos are the "in thing" makes me really not want one now. If its popular and every douchebag has it, I don't want any part of it. No offense Erich. Lol
Old 7/18/13, 03:54 AM
INKY

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I already told you that y'all have a great state. I had two tattoos and got both removed. Got no desire to get any more. Personally I think life changes too much for permanent decorations. And the fact that tattoos are the "in thing" makes me really not want one now. If its popular and every douchebag has it, I don't want any part of it. No offense Erich. Lol
Pretty sure Al just called me a douchebag!
Old 7/18/13, 04:00 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 7/18/13, 04:24 AM

Nah. You have way more ink than the normal douchebags with the tribal bands and Chinese scripts. Lol. Plus I really dig a lot of your pieces. Pretty sure I had tshirts of a lot of them. I can appreciate more of the bigger art pieces that I see. I'm good friends with a lot of tattoo artists. I can get free ink anytime I want from some great artists but I don't mind being the only guy in my circle of friends without any ink. Almost got a couple brands done way back in the day but decided against it after I saw a couple bad healing jobs.
Old 7/18/13, 04:40 AM
INKY

Nah. You have way more ink than the normal douchebags with the tribal bands and Chinese scripts. Lol. Plus I really dig a lot of your pieces. Pretty sure I had tshirts of a lot of them. I can appreciate more of the bigger art pieces that I see. I'm good friends with a lot of tattoo artists. I can get free ink anytime I want from some great artists but I don't mind being the only guy in my circle of friends without any ink. Almost got a couple brands done way back in the day but decided against it after I saw a couple bad healing jobs.
Just giving you a hard time. Know exactly what you mean. Have one I have thought of covering, but not sure I will. Always look back on when I got them and what they mean to me, most of them have thought/meaning to them, some are just random.
Old 7/18/13, 05:06 AM

Just giving you a hard time. Know exactly what you mean. Have one I have thought of covering, but not sure I will. Always look back on when I got them and what they mean to me, most of them have thought/meaning to them, some are just random.
I'm sure you're gonna have to get a couple in Hawaii from those old school artists out there.
Old 7/18/13, 05:13 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,226 Likes on 1,661 Posts
All of my tattoos are from the home variety! You know cuts, scraps, stitches and etc... Don't need to add anymore!!!
Old 7/18/13, 05:34 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Good morning everyone
Old 7/18/13, 06:07 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Ok that's pretty funny right there.
It was done while he was still here griping and whining wanting something for him. He never saw it (pun intended)
Old 7/18/13, 06:09 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was done while he was still here griping and whining wanting something for him. He never saw it (pun intended)
I think he did use it a couple times, but didn't realize it was nothing
Old 7/18/13, 06:24 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by shurtual86

I think he did use it a couple times, but didn't realize it was nothing
Even better.
Old 7/18/13, 06:35 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 182 Likes on 123 Posts
My husband is still trying to talk me into getting one. I honestly don't know why he wants me to get one so badly. Maybe one day I still like looking at them, but haven't had anything mean enough for me to want one.
Old 7/18/13, 07:06 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I won't get a tat myself, but I do appreciate the well done pieces. Some of them are absolutely incredible, others is a "wtf were they thinking?" thought.
Old 7/18/13, 07:31 AM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
What did Erich do to you to call him a douchebag?!?

Yes he did

Way to back peddle

I'm sure you're gonna have to get a couple in Hawaii from those old school artists out there.
Now your encouraging him....

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
My husband is still trying to talk me into getting one. I honestly don't know why he wants me to get one so badly. Maybe one day I still like looking at them, but haven't had anything mean enough for me to want one.
That is kinda odd that HE wants you to get one....puzzling. Tattoos are very personal, typically not something you get for someone else. :shrug:

With that said, I appreciate the artwork but have never had the desire to go there....just nothing I've come across that I want embroidered on me forever.
Old 7/18/13, 07:39 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts

Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast