Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/21/13, 12:14 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by shurtual86
I hope you don't really believe that. I have no grandiose thoughts about my car at all. There are some BAMF cars that stalk the streets around here. Everything from beat up old school muscle cars that run 9's to newer stuff you would never suspect. Hell, there's a built SRT-4 Neon with a big turbo that creeps around here that would drag my **** from a roll, and I mean put bus lengths on me. I've seen him lay into it and it is a monster. I've heard that it puts down close to 600 whp now.
Old 7/21/13, 12:31 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I hope you don't really believe that. I have no grandiose thoughts about my car at all. There are some BAMF cars that stalk the streets around here. Everything from beat up old school muscle cars that run 9's to newer stuff you would never suspect. Hell, there's a built SRT-4 Neon with a big turbo that creeps around here that would drag my **** from a roll, and I mean put bus lengths on me. I've seen him lay into it and it is a monster. I've heard that it puts down close to 600 whp now.
Nah, just some y'all
Yeah, there's some sleeper around here. I saw a SRT-4 a while ago, all black, tinted tail lights and it had some work done to it, because I could hear the turbo spooling up and he barely stepped on the gas.
Old 7/21/13, 12:54 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Nobody waves at me so I've given up waving at other people in this **** town.

There's no appreciation for cars here outside of a few gray haired old farts and actually African American teenage kids. Believe it or not whether its at a corner store or drive thru 9 times out of 10 they always give the car props and love it.
Old 7/21/13, 01:24 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

There's no appreciation for cars here outside of a few gray haired old farts and actually African American teenage kids. Believe it or not whether its at a corner store or drive thru 9 times out of 10 they always give the car props and love it.
That's because everyone in town knows you're a typical rich douche bag.
Old 7/21/13, 01:28 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

You can say black. It's ok the president says it.
Old 7/21/13, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by shurtual86

Nah, just some y'all
Yeah, there's some sleeper around here. I saw a SRT-4 a while ago, all black, tinted tail lights and it had some work done to it, because I could hear the turbo spooling up and he barely stepped on the gas.
I had a little built up SRT4 try me a few months ago. I killed his **** from a 60mph roll. (Closed circuit race course)
Come to find out we both were on our way to the same car show. He said he would have got me on top end with his other turbo set up.
Old 7/21/13, 01:40 AM
Post *****

That's because everyone in town knows you're a typical rich douche bag.
Probably true

Originally Posted by AlsCobra

You can say black. It's ok the president says it.

**** PC police are in my head. I've been brainwashed!
Old 7/21/13, 01:48 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I had a little built up SRT4 try me a few months ago. I killed his **** from a 60mph roll. (Closed circuit race course)
Come to find out we both were on our way to the same car show. He said he would have got me on top end with his other turbo set up.
I'd like to see you creep up on this little blue ****er that runs around here. You'd probably get your feelings hurt, I've seen him stand on it and this ****er ROLLS OUT.
Old 7/21/13, 01:49 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

**** PC police are in my head. I've been brainwashed!
No, you're just trying hard to hide your blatant racist mindset.
Old 7/21/13, 01:53 AM
Post *****

No, you're just trying hard to hide your blatant racist mindset.
I've got to be careful what I say in case I ever have to shoot someone that's beating my head against the sidewalk.
Old 7/21/13, 01:58 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I've got to be careful what I say in case I ever have to shoot someone that's beating my head against the sidewalk.

As long as they aren't black you're alright, if they are you better just go ahead and let them kill you, your life is going to be over either way.
Old 7/21/13, 02:05 AM
Post *****

As long as they aren't black you're alright, if they are you better just go ahead and let them kill you, your life is going to be over either way.
Yeah if I don't just let them kill me my family's life will be over for sure.
Old 7/21/13, 02:12 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Yeah if I don't just let them kill me my family's life will be over for sure.
"I don't think we should be talking about this"

People (in general) are so ****ing stupid.
Old 7/21/13, 02:33 AM

I'd like to see you creep up on this little blue ****er that runs around here. You'd probably get your feelings hurt, I've seen him stand on it and this ****er ROLLS OUT.
I hear ya. There's a few really quick imports around here too. Those little Evos reall scream with a little work. Won't hurt my feelings much though. I'm not the fastest around.
Old 7/21/13, 02:35 AM

It's gonna be one of those Texicans that he forgot to pay.
Old 7/21/13, 02:50 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

While I'm on a roll, I'll say this that I usually don't talk about. One of my best friends is black, and I mean not Obama black, but blacker than coal. We just clicked from the first time we met when we were little kids. Same sense of humor, same quick wit, same background. We both grew up poor as **** and we just gravitated to each other. And this was in a time in the South when things weren't like they are now. He was probably a bigger hillbilly redneck than me, and still is.

By the time we got to middle and high school, it was a campus with close to 1000 kids, and there were literally 15 or so blacks in the whole school. You can't imagine how many times I've been called a n****r lover for hanging out with him. We'd go to the mall on Friday nights to hang out and go to the movies before we could even drive, have to get parents to drop us off and pick us up and I've had adults leer at me and call me a ****** lover to my face. It would **** me off and he would diffuse it and tell me not to worry about it, just move on.

After all these years we're still friends and hes still a hillbilly that wears overalls and chews Redman just like he always was and we've both done fairly well for ourselves. Even though we both had nothing as kids (other than parents that instilled good values, education and good work ethics) he has a huge farm, about 500 acres at last count, a very successful farmer's market that people flock to for home grown vegetables, fruits, beef and pork as well as a couple of lakes that people pay to fish in.

My little guy loves him, calls him uncle _____ (my oldest did too). If we see him out somewhere he'll run to him and hug him, and ____ will scoop him up and hug him back. Funny how that now people know both of us in the community they don't call the boy a ****** lover for doing that like they did me.
Old 7/21/13, 03:13 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Hey Charlie, don't know if you have an REI Visa or not but I was looking at my account the other day and noticed if you don't one they have a promotion going on right now. A $100 REI gift card if you apply by the end of Sept. and use it once, and 0% on balance transfers for 18 months (I think). Its through US Bank. You'd have to look into it for more details, just thought I'd let you know about the $100 gift card and balance transfer.
Old 7/21/13, 04:09 AM

While I'm on a roll, I'll say this that I usually don't talk about. One of my best friends is black, and I mean not Obama black, but blacker than coal. We just clicked from the first time we met when we were little kids. Same sense of humor, same quick wit, same background. We both grew up poor as **** and we just gravitated to each other. And this was in a time in the South when things weren't like they are now. He was probably a bigger hillbilly redneck than me, and still is.

By the time we got to middle and high school, it was a campus with close to 1000 kids, and there were literally 15 or so blacks in the whole school. You can't imagine how many times I've been called a n****r lover for hanging out with him. We'd go to the mall on Friday nights to hang out and go to the movies before we could even drive, have to get parents to drop us off and pick us up and I've had adults leer at me and call me a ****** lover to my face. It would **** me off and he would diffuse it and tell me not to worry about it, just move on.

After all these years we're still friends and hes still a hillbilly that wears overalls and chews Redman just like he always was and we've both done fairly well for ourselves. Even though we both had nothing as kids (other than parents that instilled good values, education and good work ethics) he has a huge farm, about 500 acres at last count, a very successful farmer's market that people flock to for home grown vegetables, fruits, beef and pork as well as a couple of lakes that people pay to fish in.

My little guy loves him, calls him uncle _____ (my oldest did too). If we see him out somewhere he'll run to him and hug him, and ____ will scoop him up and hug him back. Funny how that now people know both of us in the community they don't call the boy a ****** lover for doing that like they did me.
Amazing how things have changed in just our lifetimes. My town was still pretty much segregated when I was really young. I probably had more black friends at certain points in my life. Hung out at their homes which was really odd to see black people stare at me like I shouldn't be in that neighborhood. Strange until they all got used to me being around. I've made it a point to get to know all types of people. Black Spanish Asian Mid-Easterners. For some reason I seem to hit it off with more people who are not white than I do with white people. I've had quite a few black folk tell me I'm not all white that's why I don't understand. Lol
Old 7/21/13, 04:30 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I love catching screw ups in movies. Supposed to be 1976 in this movie, but there is a red 70's Firebird sitting in the background with 82-86 Camaro wheels on it.
IMDB has a section on goofs in movies, and there used to be a website called moviemistakes.com that had tons of stuff, not sure if it's still around

Amazing how things have changed in just our lifetimes. My town was still pretty much segregated when I was really young. I probably had more black friends at certain points in my life. Hung out at their homes which was really odd to see black people stare at me like I shouldn't be in that neighborhood. Strange until they all got used to me being around. I've made it a point to get to know all types of people. Black Spanish Asian Mid-Easterners. For some reason I seem to hit it off with more people who are not white than I do with white people. I've had quite a few black folk tell me I'm not all white that's why I don't understand. Lol
Around here it seems like the racism has regressed over the past few years. It wasn't bad at all in the mid 00's, but the last 2-3 years, it's gone backwards. I can't stand it, and see no reason for it. People on all sides just need to stop being ridiculous and figure out how to be compatible.
Old 7/21/13, 04:48 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

and actually African American teenage kids. Believe it or not whether its at a corner store or drive thru 9 times out of 10 they always give the car props and love it.
that "Could Have Been Me..."

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast