Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/4/13, 11:20 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
ours are state troopers

Old 7/4/13, 11:25 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I've never been pulled over and I really don't want to give them another reason to. (*KNOCK ON WOOD*) I was also hearing last year when I had it installed that the cops were really cracking down on tint in Minnesota.

I need to find a place that can do a better job with the dot matrix.
Mine doesn't even have tint there. I was told that they wouldn't do it. They'll give a solid black strip to go there and cover the matrix though. Maybe when I get it retinted.
Old 7/4/13, 11:42 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse

Ours are state patrol

I always found it odd that they are called Georgia State Patrol, but the officers themselves are called Troopers. Have you been seeing a lot of solid silver or solid black cars (with orange lettering) instead of the traditional blue/silver?
Old 7/4/13, 11:45 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Ours actually get called both state police and state trooper. We the people just call them "State-ees".

Old 7/4/13, 11:45 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I think Troopers sounds more scary.

Like the SS Stormtroopers

Obey the law or we'll put you in an oven
Old 7/4/13, 12:02 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I always found it odd that they are called Georgia State Patrol, but the officers themselves are called Troopers. Have you been seeing a lot of solid silver or solid black cars (with orange lettering) instead of the traditional blue/silver?
I see more dark grey cars, with no light bar, and orange lettering
Old 7/4/13, 12:28 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
Ours actually get called both state police and state trooper. We the people just call them "State-ees".
Was the girl in the background riding with the perp or the trooper?
Old 7/4/13, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by phiggs54
Was the girl in the background riding with the perp or the trooper?
I was wondering about that girl because another pic that came up was this one...

Name:  DSC03739.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  114.4 KB
Old 7/4/13, 12:37 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem

Oregon is OSP.

Nathan's are Mounties.
Old 7/4/13, 12:43 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn

Mine doesn't even have tint there. I was told that they wouldn't do it. They'll give a solid black strip to go there and cover the matrix though. Maybe when I get it retinted.
Do they put the black strip on the inside or outside?
Originally Posted by cdynaco

Oregon is OSP.

Nathan's are Mounties.
Don't know where you heard that. I've always called them troopers.
Old 7/4/13, 01:11 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911...op-inside-car/
Old 7/4/13, 01:21 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow....
Old 7/4/13, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Oregon is OSP.

Nathan's are Mounties.
Old 7/4/13, 02:22 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ours are part of the NC Highway Patrol

but they're called State Troopers....
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-state-trooper.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 7/4/13, 02:30 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Here's a few of our troops car's...
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-119396182.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-3952772572.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-2267206942.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-3393228890.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-2937554142.jpg  

Old 7/4/13, 02:38 PM
Cobra Member

I know several of my friends ALE, local, and highway patrol that have the new fords and they couldn't be happier with them...
Attached Images   
Old 7/4/13, 02:56 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Most of the police force that I've seen around here have Taurus,Edge,and Explorers. A couple Crown Vic's .
Old 7/4/13, 03:15 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by shurtual86
Most of the police force that I've seen around here have Taurus,Edge,and Explorers. A couple Crown Vic's .
I've never seen any Edges, but the new Ford Interceptors are getting really popular around here.
Old 7/4/13, 03:19 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
Happy 4th y'all... Be safe today and this weekend
Originally Posted by Stage_3
Thank you. Same to you.
Happy Birthday America!
Congrats new Citizens! Look how long you persevered and followed our Country's laws.

In contrast to the slimeball illegals that neither obey the law nor bother to renounce their former citizenship or even swear to defend the US Constitution.

May the disgusting politico's pushing amnesty - disrespecting US Law that these new citizens adhered to for years to become legal citizens - choke on hot dogs this weekend.

New U.S. citizens take oath at the rim of Crater Lake

July 3, 2013

Derek Lee’s hero was always John Wayne, and he always wanted to be an American citizen. Born in the United Kingdom, Lee has been living with his wife in the United States, seeking citizenship, for the past 23 years.

On Wednesday, while overlooking Crater Lake from the west rim, what Lee had been seeking for most of his life — naturalization — was finally his.

“It’s something that you just really want, and it’s been a journey,” Lee said. “Hopefully, I can be a treasure this country hasn’t had.”

Lee was one of 12 foreigners sworn in as an American citizen at the first naturalization ceremony at Crater Lake National Park.

Situated on the Watchman Overlook, the ceremony featured performances by the Three Rivers Chorale and the Rogue Community College Choir and a recorded, congratulatory message from U.S. President Barack Obama.

The group renounced allegiance to their former countries, which included Germany, Thailand, China, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Mexico and Columbia, and swore to protect and support America and its Constitution.

Fittingly, one of the treasures they were now responsible for spanned before them — the crystalline, blue waters of Crater Lake.

“You have become new owners of the Crater Lake National Park,” said Superintendent Craig Ackerman. “It will be one of your tasks to make sure this place is protected as part of the rich cultural and natural heritage you inherit as American citizens.”

The first naturalization ceremony at the park was made possible by a partnership between the National Park Service and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Marriage was a common reason for those seeking citizenship.

Prinapa Brooks, from Thailand, met her husband, Larry Brooks, through her sister who lives in Detroit.

Brooks moved to the United States seven years ago to be with Larry and has been seeking citizenship for six years. She said she felt very happy for the process to be over. Larry and Prinapa live in Lakeview.
http://www.heraldandnews.com/news/lo...9bb2963f4.html

Those naturalized as American citizens swore the following oath
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of American against all enemies, foreign or domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.
Old 7/4/13, 06:48 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by shurtual86
Still lots of crown vic's in the suburbs. I know Blaine has a couple of chargers with racing stripes. They're only V6's though. Lol

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast