Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/25/13, 02:27 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Running a lawn mower can't be that strenuous. If I actually had landscaping, I probably wouldn't take care of it myself either though. Hence the reason I don't have landscaping.
I've got a big yard, and I'm in a lot of pain when moving around....

Name:  8f463c03.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  309.5 KB

Name:  f83c7703.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  288.1 KB

Name:  54f5f487.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  283.4 KB

Name:  a5cb92f6.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  332.9 KB

Name:  b862cbee.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  253.1 KB

And that's only part of it. Not to mention all the landscaping around the house and pool.

Originally Posted by StangMahn
blow and weed? what kind of "lawn crew" are you dealing with, and I'm not into such things, but I figured they'd go for more than $15.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I didn't realize you felt that bad Lee. I know how much you love mowing the lawn.
Yeah, it sucks. I've been able to do some of it, but doing it all is just too much right now. Not to mention that we've gotten so much rain that its growing faster than you can keep it mowed. Been having to just do sections at a time when I can in between and then letting his guys do everything in one lick every other week.

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Hey Lee - I see previous North America shows will be on Sunday morning.

Also, I thought of you when I read this. Seems odd but look at the high percentage of success! Who knows?

Chronic back pain cured by antibiotics; acne bacteria invade discs and cause debilitating pain

Thursday, May 16, 2013
In a series of studies aimed at identifying the root causes of chronic lower back pain, scientists discovered that patients with herniated discs often have bacterial infections that entered at some point through their damaged disc areas and led to bone swelling and resultant pain. And as it turns out, nearly half of all patients with slipped or herniated discs have such infections, according to the research, and antibiotic drugs are a viable way to deal with problem effectively and inexpensively.

After studying the issue at length, researchers learned that when back patients with bacterial infections were given a combination of the antibiotics amoxicillin and clavulanate for just three months, an astounding 80 percent of them saw either a significant reduction in pain levels or were completely cured of their condition. And the cost of treating such patients with this antibiotics course was a mere fraction of what it would cost to employ more traditional treatment methods such as invasive surgery.

"Make no mistake this is a turning point, a point where we will have to re-write the textbooks," says Peter Hamlyn, a consultant neurologist and spinal surgeon at University College London, as quoted by the U.K. Telegraph. "This is vast. We are talking about probably half of all spinal surgery for back pain being replaced by taking antibiotics ... It is the stuff of Nobel prizes."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040354_ch...#ixzz2UKnyDxRb

Thanks Charlie, I'll look into that.
Old 5/25/13, 03:08 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
evening
Old 5/25/13, 03:29 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

And that's only part of it. Not to mention all the landscaping around the house and pool.

I thought it we be nothing but bamboo by now.
Old 5/25/13, 03:34 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by denlem
I thought it we be nothing but bamboo by now.
It only sprouts up in the spring (its really going right now) but I keep it all mowed down before it gets big and takes over everything. The patch that I leave is gradually getting wider where new ones around the edge of it shoot up and they get over looked. Need to get the chainsaw out and reign it in some, they're getting massive.
Old 5/25/13, 03:35 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
the property looks so nice...how many acres of land??? i am totally jealous right now...
Old 5/25/13, 03:39 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, it sucks. I've been able to do some of it, but doing it all is just too much right now. Not to mention that we've gotten so much rain that its growing faster than you can keep it mowed. Been having to just do sections at a time when I can in between and then letting his guys do everything in one lick every other week.

Thanks Charlie, I'll look into that.
I feel your pain as i've had to go through some rough times as well with my back a few years ago.

I have two herniated dics L4-L5 -S1 and believe me i know what the word PAIN means. I couldn't even depress the clutch in my '69 Mach1.
I've suffered a lot mentally going through this ordeal but i am fine today.

I was on Dilaudid for months and with time ( about 2 years ) and some physiotherapy, stretching, osteopathy, i finally managed to avoid surgery and can go about my normal life. Just gotta be careful at what i do and know my limits.

I can even jog a few miles 2-3 times a week.

Hang in there, you'll see better days i'm sure.

Last edited by montreal ponies; 5/25/13 at 03:40 PM.
Old 5/25/13, 03:58 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn

blow and weed? what kind of "lawn crew" are you dealing with, and I'm not into such things, but I figured they'd go for more than $15.
You found me out. Dont tell the authorities
Old 5/25/13, 04:51 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
the property looks so nice...how many acres of land??? i am totally jealous right now...
Thanks. Its quite a bit, most of it is woods though.

Originally Posted by montreal ponies
I feel your pain as i've had to go through some rough times as well with my back a few years ago.

I have two herniated dics L4-L5 -S1 and believe me i know what the word PAIN means. I couldn't even depress the clutch in my '69 Mach1.
I've suffered a lot mentally going through this ordeal but i am fine today.

I was on Dilaudid for months and with time ( about 2 years ) and some physiotherapy, stretching, osteopathy, i finally managed to avoid surgery and can go about my normal life. Just gotta be careful at what i do and know my limits.

I can even jog a few miles 2-3 times a week.

Hang in there, you'll see better days i'm sure.
Same problems here, among a couple others. And you're right about the pain, I don't think people can comprehend just how debilitating it is. And spot on about the mental thing, hurting like that all of the time or constantly expecting a surge of pain takes a huge toll on your state of mind.

Luckily (if you can call it that, lol) I can still drive the Shelby, mine shoots and radiates down my right leg to my ankle, if it was the left there's no way I could drive it. I have a hell of a time getting into and out of it though, takes a minute or so either way. Any car actually.
Old 5/25/13, 10:26 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Better skip the rest of your meals for the week after eating some of these

http://likes.com/misc/mcdonalds-hack..._term=24916239
Old 5/25/13, 11:29 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
Better skip the rest of your meals for the week after eating some of these

http://likes.com/misc/mcdonalds-hack..._term=24916239
Reminds me of something that happened a few years ago. Ol' lady and her sisters were out Christmas shopping and had all the kids with them. They decided to go to McDonald's so the kids could play.

When my ol' lady got up to the counter to order, my little guy piped up to the kid at the register and said "My daddy says McDonald's sucks! He says that real food comes from the garden and our pasture, not from a cardboard box!!" Needless to say that the ol' lady was pissed when she got home, said she would have crawled under the counter and hid if she could have. Of course I caught all the **** from that little episode.
Old 5/26/13, 12:54 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Dead around here. Can't believe Nathan left me that soon. Its not like he has a woman to tend to or anything else to do for that matter now that hes out of school.
Old 5/26/13, 01:20 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Well this place has died. Makes it much easier when there is someone to talk to, takes my mind off of things, without it, I really don't know how much more I can take. Stupid ****ing pain, so sick of this ****. Yes, those stars spelled out the "S" word. Really frigging tired of carrying on this way.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 5/26/13 at 01:24 AM.
Old 5/26/13, 01:30 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Just thought of another Southern saying (well, it might be a hillbilly word that others don't use). The word I'm talking about is "count".

As in, "My steak is good, is yours any count?" I've been made fun of for that one, in this area the word "count" covers the phrase "is it any good?" or "how is it". Anybody else know what I'm talking about?

"He painted my car". "Oh really? Is he any count?"

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 5/26/13 at 01:32 AM.
Old 5/26/13, 01:52 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Just thought of another Southern saying (well, it might be a hillbilly word that others don't use). The word I'm talking about is "count".

As in, "My steak is good, is yours any count?" I've been made fun of for that one, in this area the word "count" covers the phrase "is it any good?" or "how is it". Anybody else know what I'm talking about?

"He painted my car". "Oh really? Is he any count?"

I have heard it from the really old folks types. I've never used it though.

I do day things like "that boy ain't right. Count on him being stupid and all."

So I guess in my use I'm shortening "on account"

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 5/26/13 at 01:54 AM.
Old 5/26/13, 02:03 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I have heard it from the really old folks types. I've never used it though.

I do day things like "that boy ain't right. Count on him being stupid and all."

So I guess in my use I'm shortening "on account"
Sort of. I hear **** like "I got some t'maters ov' ar at Jack's, but they wernt any count. I ain't gettin' no more ov are from him."

******* we sound ignorant as hell.
Old 5/26/13, 02:07 AM
Post *****

Sort of. I hear **** like "I got some t'maters ov' ar at Jack's, but they wernt any count. I ain't gettin' no more ov are from him."

******* we sound ignorant as hell.
But we can skin a deer and plow a field. And we figured out some sort a way to make a little money.
Old 5/26/13, 02:29 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

But we can skin a deer and plow a field. And we figured out some sort a way to make a little money.
Yeah, I guess you're right on that account. If an ignorant, uneducated
Southerner can have a nice home on a thousand acres of land, a couple nice cars and a few dollars in the bank hes done alright. More power to the people that have been able to achieve that dream. I wish them all well and have no ill will towards them. Unlike the liberals, I want them to achieve more, I don't want to take more from them to spread around to the ne'er-do-wells that expect a hand out, not a hand up. You know the kind.

Old 5/26/13, 02:45 AM
Post *****

Yeah, I guess you're right on that account. If an ignorant, uneducated
Southerner can have a nice home on a thousand acres of land, a couple nice cars and a few dollars in the bank hes done alright. More power to the people that have been able to achieve that dream. I wish them all well and have no ill will towards them. Unlike the liberals, I want them to achieve more, I don't want to take more from them to spread around to the ne'er-do-wells that expect a hand out, not a hand up. You know the kind.
Somebody's got to set an example.
Old 5/26/13, 03:17 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Somebody's got to set an example.
True, you set the bar pretty danged high.

Check 4 when you get a chance.
Old 5/26/13, 03:53 AM
Post *****

True, you set the bar pretty danged high.

Check 4 when you get a chance.
Done

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast