Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 3/1/13, 07:06 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Happy birthday Gary.

Hola to everybody else.
Old 3/1/13, 07:17 AM
GTR Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Happy birthday Gary.

Hola to everybody else.
He about covered it all happy birthday Gary!!
Old 3/1/13, 07:25 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...&&aff=national

Paul!!!!!!!!!! they raised the price online
They are screwing with you....Conversation went down like this..."This girl came in and she REALLY wanted this car but saw our lower price online....Raise the price online and she will think she better buy it before it goes higher"

Screw those people...walk away. Unless it has a new set of tires on it, they are playing games.

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Chivas too! That should be a felony at least!!!

Originally Posted by etc1006

And I know of one he better take....

You can take my place....I'm not setting foot in New York City ever again! Bloomberg can kiss my ****

Hell, the way the people's republic of MD is headed I may never go back there again either

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Happy Birthday, Gary!!
Happy Birthday Gary!
Old 3/1/13, 07:29 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul

They are screwing with you....Conversation went down like this..."This girl came in and she REALLY wanted this car but saw our lower price online....Raise the price online and she will think she better buy it before it goes higher"

Screw those people...walk away. Unless it has a new set of tires on it, they are playing games.
Yeah Jay (boyfriend) gave them a call back just now telling them 13 because it needs new tires, if tthey don't take it then they can keep the car for another 7 months....

Just depressing because I really do love that car

Good morning everyone!

Happy birthday Gary!!!!
Old 3/1/13, 07:31 AM
GTR Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Happy birthday, Gary
Old 3/1/13, 07:34 AM
Service Manager

Yeah Jay (boyfriend) gave them a call back just now telling them 13 because it needs new tires, if tthey don't take it then they can keep the car for another 7 months....

Just depressing because I really do love that car

You know they made more than one, right?

Seriously...walk away from those guys....there are plenty others out there...
Old 3/1/13, 07:37 AM
Legacy Tms Member

You know they made more than one, right?

Seriously...walk away from those guys....there are plenty others out there...
I know they made more then one but I haven't found many exactly like this one with everything that I want lol

Yeah we are going to walk away if they say no...
Old 3/1/13, 07:44 AM
Service Manager

I know they made more then one but I haven't found many exactly like this one with everything that I want lol

Old 3/1/13, 07:49 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts

I assume you are financing the car? I'd also be sure to secure your own financing. Know exactly what interest rate you can get on your own and what the monthly payment should be. I've had a dealer try to get me to sign loan docs with a higher interest rate than I could get on my own. Told me they could give me the same rate as what I could get and went to sign the loan docs only to find a much higher payment listed because they tried to get me at a higher interest rate. I hate when they try to play games like that.
Old 3/1/13, 07:54 AM
Legacy Tms Member

I assume you are financing the car? I'd also be sure to secure your own financing. Know exactly what interest rate you can get on your own and what the monthly payment should be. I've had a dealer try to get me to sign loan docs with a higher interest rate than I could get on my own. Told me they could give me the same rate as what I could get and went to sign the loan docs only to find a much higher payment listed because they tried to get me at a higher interest rate. I hate when they try to play games like that.
According to them they were able to work out a deal with a better interest rate and a monthly payment that I was able to afford month to month..which was great to hear but them not being negotiable in price at all on a car that they have had on the lot for over 7 months just sounds ridiculous to me...they also used the excuse of the internet price being their rock bottom price when it was first listed at 13,526 and now I checked back last night and they had raised the price to 13,990...also their dealership price was 14xxx ...just a whole lot of numbers!
Old 3/1/13, 08:14 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

According to them they were able to work out a deal with a better interest rate and a monthly payment that I was able to afford month to month..which was great to hear but them not being negotiable in price at all on a car that they have had on the lot for over 7 months just sounds ridiculous to me...they also used the excuse of the internet price being their rock bottom price when it was first listed at 13,526 and now I checked back last night and they had raised the price to 13,990...also their dealership price was 14xxx ...just a whole lot of numbers!
I'm not saying you have to use your own financing. I'm saying don't take their word for "the best they can get for you". Any dealership can make your monthly payment affordable with creative terms.
Old 3/1/13, 08:57 AM
Service Manager

I'm not saying you have to use your own financing. I'm saying don't take their word for "the best they can get for you". Any dealership can make your monthly payment affordable with creative terms.

Yeah and I had a friend find out how "creative" those terms were when he found out that instead of a last payment he was expecting, it was a balloon payment of a couple grand.....They try to confuse you so it's easier to put the screws to you and sell the car. Being educated is your best defense...
Old 3/1/13, 09:30 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Yeah and I had a friend find out how "creative" those terms were when he found out that instead of a last payment he was expecting, it was a balloon payment of a couple grand.....They try to confuse you so it's easier to put the screws to you and sell the car. Being educated is your best defense...
Exactly. Or when they offer you the same rate but add another year to the term to lower the payment. Another reason I wouldn't let my kids finance a vehicle unless they had a few thousand to put down so they would never be upside down. They also pay extra every month to pay them off faster. Like my sons truck he just bought. He paid 13,900, only financed $10k and pays extra. He's already down to $8,400 on his balance.
Old 3/1/13, 09:46 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Happy Birthday Gary
Old 3/1/13, 09:56 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
this.

patience is a virtue, always, and especially when buying a car. Took me 6 months of hardcore looking before I found and bought the Mustang.
Old 3/1/13, 10:54 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Happy Birthday Gary!!
Old 3/1/13, 11:32 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Happy Birthday Gary!!

So since Mrs. Gary got to drive Seven on the 23rd, does that mean you get to drive the Cobra today?
Old 3/1/13, 11:42 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Is "cobra" code for sex??

Happy B day Gary
Old 3/1/13, 01:25 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Happy birthday man
Old 3/1/13, 02:37 PM
Service Manager

Be careful out there everyone.....over the past two days it's raining wrecked '11's around me....Had one towed in yesterday hit by a truck and a grabber blue one coming in that got backed into in a parking lot....I don't mind the business but hate to see people's pride and joy banged up....

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast