Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/27/13, 06:50 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

A territory? Guam? Canada!?!??!?!

Purgatory?
Old 2/27/13, 07:04 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl

I quit smoking 2 and a half months ago cold turkey, wasn't and isn't easy but so worth it

Good for you!!
Originally Posted by svopaul
That side won and look where it got us....nobody wants to live up there anymore...they ruined it!
How about we stage another war and let you guys win this time so you'll finally just shut the hell up and move on.
Old 2/27/13, 07:10 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
A territory? Guam? Canada!?!??!?!

You'll have to figure that one out

Originally Posted by Scothew
Purgatory?
VERY close!

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Good for you!!
How about we stage another war and let you guys win this time so you'll finally just shut the hell up and move on.
Be careful what you wish for....they keep trying to push gun control with talk of confiscation etc on law abiding citizens and see what happens

I'll make a deal...we will shut up about that when you stop complaining yourself

Old 2/27/13, 07:15 AM

VERY close!

Be careful what you wish for....they keep trying to push gun control with talk of confiscation etc on law abiding citizens and see what happens

I'll make a deal...we will shut up about that when you stop complaining yourself

I didn't complain once yesterday.
Old 2/27/13, 07:20 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

VERY close!
Mexico?
Old 2/27/13, 07:35 AM
Service Manager

I didn't complain once yesterday.
Maybe not here but I'd bet you did somewhere

Mexico?
I am a US citizen by birth
Old 2/27/13, 07:35 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Good for you!!
wasnt easy at all, every single time i smell it, it either makes me sick or makes me crave it again...

a little while ago went to see a car and the minute i sat down in it i knew it was a smokers car even though the salesperson swore it wasnt....
Old 2/27/13, 07:41 AM
Service Manager

wasnt easy at all, every single time i smell it, it either makes me sick or makes me crave it again...

a little while ago went to see a car and the minute i sat down in it i knew it was a smokers car even though the salesperson swore it wasnt....
ALL used car salespeople Lie! As soon as they open their pie hole to say Hello...they are lying!
Old 2/27/13, 07:48 AM
Legacy Tms Member

ALL used car salespeople Lie! As soon as they open their pie hole to say Hello...they are lying!
reminds me, we havent heard from that dealership about the focus, wouldnt you think they would want to get rid of it after keeping it on their lot for 7 months?!?!
Old 2/27/13, 07:51 AM
Service Manager

reminds me, we havent heard from that dealership about the focus, wouldnt you think they would want to get rid of it after keeping it on their lot for 7 months?!?!

You would think....I guess they don't need to sell cars. If you want to have some fun, call and ask for the Sales Manager and tell him about your experience and how you will be looking elsewhere
Old 2/27/13, 07:57 AM
Legacy Tms Member

You would think....I guess they don't need to sell cars. If you want to have some fun, call and ask for the Sales Manager and tell him about your experience and how you will be looking elsewhere
well he was anxious to sell that car the other night and kept us there and trying to push that 13,500 price tag down our throats, we had repeated that we needed a few days to think about it and he kept talking about a deal and numbers and blah blah blahhh

oh and he did bring that sales manager over at the last minute but i put my foot down and said we had to go...
Old 2/27/13, 08:13 AM
Service Manager

well he was anxious to sell that car the other night and kept us there and trying to push that 13,500 price tag down our throats, we had repeated that we needed a few days to think about it and he kept talking about a deal and numbers and blah blah blahhh

oh and he did bring that sales manager over at the last minute but i put my foot down and said we had to go...

Typical high pressure tactics....but I'm betting the Sales Mgr doesn't know everything. It's one way to find out if they really want to sell that car or not...I toy with those guys, a few years ago at a Mustang show I gave the dealer a chance to sell me a car....they didn't, they made an insulting offer on my car and lied to me, when I busted them on the lie they tried to get the Sales Mgr involved but he was busy....and the salesman kept telling me how honest he was and how he was a preacher . I am probably one of THE hardest people to sell a car to...I'm in the car business, worked at a dealership previously and used to be in sales...I pick them apart before they even know what hit them. If they would be honest and up front they might sell me a car...but the first lie and it's over.
Old 2/27/13, 08:17 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Typical high pressure tactics....but I'm betting the Sales Mgr doesn't know everything. It's one way to find out if they really want to sell that car or not...I toy with those guys, a few years ago at a Mustang show I gave the dealer a chance to sell me a car....they didn't, they made an insulting offer on my car and lied to me, when I busted them on the lie they tried to get the Sales Mgr involved but he was busy....and the salesman kept telling me how honest he was and how he was a preacher . I am probably one of THE hardest people to sell a car to...I'm in the car business, worked at a dealership previously and used to be in sales...I pick them apart before they even know what hit them. If they would be honest and up front they might sell me a car...but the first lie and it's over.
the above is exactly why i messaged you because you know the car business insanity lol

we were going to give them a call on friday if they dont contact us first, and at least ask them for 500 off because the tires are in really bad shape and we would have to trailer it back to town over me driving it back...

then again the 13,500 was their internet price and on the lot they had it at 14,xxx and they said that the internet price was their rock bottom

i love that freaking car.....
Old 2/27/13, 08:27 AM

Keep telling yourself it stinks. That stuff is nasty.
Old 2/27/13, 08:28 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Keep telling yourself it stinks. That stuff is nasty.
i have been it hasnt been easy and wont be but i seriously prefer not smoking, i just feel so so much better
Old 2/27/13, 09:43 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Purgatory?
Thats where Nathan was born
Old 2/27/13, 09:44 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
another one bites the dust!
im headed to the dealer in 30 mins to check things out
Old 2/27/13, 10:11 AM
Service Manager

the above is exactly why i messaged you because you know the car business insanity lol

we were going to give them a call on friday if they dont contact us first, and at least ask them for 500 off because the tires are in really bad shape and we would have to trailer it back to town over me driving it back...

then again the 13,500 was their internet price and on the lot they had it at 14,xxx and they said that the internet price was their rock bottom

i love that freaking car.....
Another Lie, they never advertise their "rock bottom" price....Don't let on that you want that particular car...tell them you prefer another color but would settle for that one. If they know you WANT it, they will feed on that...like blood in the water for sharks.
Old 2/27/13, 10:18 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Another Lie, they never advertise their "rock bottom" price....Don't let on that you want that particular car...tell them you prefer another color but would settle for that one. If they know you WANT it, they will feed on that...like blood in the water for sharks.
well that was my mistake, I think I said that I loved that car a little too loud and too many times

So why were the prices different? The lot vs internet?
He was actually surprised that we did our research and found that car online because he said the one part of the reason the prices were different was because many buyers come unto the lot to look at cars over looking online....
Old 2/27/13, 10:24 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
you and my dad. I've heard sales people tell him he's the hardest customer they've ever dealt with. haha - one time a sales guy was down to the last details, and they couldn't agree on a price, the guy says "it's only $400, you're gonna lose the car over $400" - I could see dad couldn't wait for him to finish so he could say "nope YOU'RE gonna lose a sale over $400!" lol

I hate it when they advertise a monthly price. Hell, we can make it anything you want with the right terms!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast