Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/29/12, 07:30 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by 03DJ
Hey guys, whats new?
Lee's mad at you for not being here at 4am to entertain him.
Old 12/29/12, 07:36 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Haha. My bad....
Old 12/29/12, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello all....I'm brand new to this site and in need of some advice/guidance. My father recently passed away leaving behind his 1965 2 door hardtop. I have been given the task of trying to figure out the value of it. If there is a better thread for this please let me know...and I apologize. I'm not a Mustang expert or really even a novice but here is what I know: The VIN is 5R07T2XXXXX. From my research it looks like it was made in San Jose, CA and originally came with a 200 6 cylinder. My dad had this car restored and had a fully rebuilt (or possible new crate motor) 289 installed. I don't know what HP or anything else about it...just that it is a 289. It was painted white and he also had the pony interior installed along with the a/c that is attached below the dashboard. I believe it is a 4 speed manual transmission. It is located a in NE Oklahoma and is a couple of hours from where I live or I would have pictures and better info. I am just trying to get some kind of ball park value to know where to begin. I will say that it is nicely restored...no obvious poor workmanship on the interior, exterior, or mechanics. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 12/29/12, 11:31 PM

How the heck is it 12:30 already? So much I didn't get done today and the stuff I did get done turned to crap.
Old 12/29/12, 11:35 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I have to clean house tomorrow. Don't really have to but I felt guilty about buying the car and now I wanna do something to make it up to her. Something free.
Old 12/29/12, 11:44 PM

I have to help my dad pick up his trusses, clean up the laundry room after Sandy, and get some exercising in that I didn't get in today. I also wanted to drive to WI and get some fireworks for new year's, but I doubt that is going to happen. Plus I'm trying to work on this video on my computer and I've run into nothing but problems.

Wanna trade?
Old 12/29/12, 11:46 PM
Post *****

You haven't seen this house.

She's been off of work for over a week now. And she wants to be a stay at home mom. honestly it stays cleaner when she's at work and the kids are at school.
Old 12/29/12, 11:52 PM

Can't be worse than ours was before christmas. We're already half way back to where we were. People are just too **** lazy to clean up after themselves.
Old 12/29/12, 11:59 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Anybody watch doomsday preppers? These people are kinda :crazy:
Old 12/30/12, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
I get enough crazy in my everyday life. Don't need to see it on tv too.
Old 12/30/12, 12:01 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Our new guy at work idolizes that show
Old 12/30/12, 12:09 AM
MOTM Committee Member

I get enough crazy in my everyday life. Don't need to see it on tv too.
Haha good point!
Originally Posted by Scothew

Our new guy at work idolizes that show
My philosophy is if I have to spend my whole life preparing to "not die", what is the point of living?

Guess I'll just get polished off in the apocalypse lol
Old 12/30/12, 12:16 AM

Haha good point!

My philosophy is if I have to spend my whole life preparing to "not die", what is the point of living?

Guess I'll just get polished off in the apocalypse lol
I'd honestly rather just die than try to live in some destroyed, post-apocalyptic earth.
Old 12/30/12, 12:17 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Guess it's better than the african people who drink the blood.
Racist.

No, I'm mad at you for not being here. And I hold a grudge, especially when it comes to family.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I have to clean house tomorrow. Don't really have to but I felt guilty about buying the car and now I wanna do something to make it up to her. Something free.
This place is a mess already (by my standards) and we've only been about 24 hours. I may post some pics of it in a bit, but I'm ashamed to because of the clutter. Damned women and kids.

I have to help my dad pick up his trusses, clean up the laundry room after Sandy, and get some exercising in that I didn't get in today. I also wanted to drive to WI and get some fireworks for new year's, but I doubt that is going to happen. Plus I'm trying to work on this video on my computer and I've run into nothing but problems.

Wanna trade?
Its a hard life you live.

You haven't seen this house.

She's been off of work for over a week now. And she wants to be a stay at home mom. honestly it stays cleaner when she's at work and the kids are at school.
Mine stays a lot cleaner when I'm here because I'm a neat freak, OCD whackadoodle.
Old 12/30/12, 12:18 AM
MOTM Committee Member

I'd honestly rather just die than try to live in some destroyed, post-apocalyptic earth.
This.
Old 12/30/12, 12:19 AM
Post *****

I haven't seen the show but I personally know a person like that.

My old boss. He's got a place up in the mountains of west Texas. At his business he's started selling the survival supplies even though it has nothing to do with the building products he sells. He even sells the thing that turns **** back into water.

Goodness knows how many guns he has up in that place. He took two ocean cargo containers buried them in the side of a mountain, welded them together, and then cut the divider out between them. He's got the old microwaves to protect electronics in case of EMPs up there.

One day I was sitting in his office and he started telling me how I need to get with it and wake up to what's really happening. I needed to be worried about Planet X or something and how the world was gonna end. I just nodded my head for a while not to make him feel too bad. But the whole time I'm thinking is this dude serious?!?!? This guy used to be my boss. Now he's a nut bag.
Old 12/30/12, 12:23 AM

I have relatives who stockpiled for Y2K, but that's about as far as I'll go on a public forum. There's much more to the story.
Old 12/30/12, 12:25 AM
MOTM Committee Member

I haven't seen the show but I personally know a person like that.

My old boss. He's got a place up in the mountains of west Texas. At his business he's started selling the survival supplies even though it has nothing to do with the building products he sells. He even sells the thing that turns **** back into water.

Goodness knows how many guns he has up in that place. He took two ocean cargo containers buried them in the side of a mountain, welded them together, and then cut the divider out between them. He's got the old microwaves to protect electronics in case of EMPs up there.

One day I was sitting in his office and he started telling me how I need to get with it and wake up to what's really happening. I needed to be worried about Planet X or something and how the world was gonna end. I just nodded my head for a while not to make him feel too bad. But the whole time I'm thinking is this dude serious?!?!? This guy used to be my boss. Now he's a nut bag.
you just described every episode of the show.

My favorite was a 15yo kid who invented the "Mace"ball bat. It was a baseball bat with nails in it to protect himself in a post economic meltdown U.S.
Old 12/30/12, 12:25 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
yeah, all these prepper people are just going to go nutty when they see whatever would be on the other side of a doomsday.

Count me in for the "The World's Gonna Get Hit By A Huge Asteroid, Let's Have A ****ing Hell of a Party!" kind of people
Old 12/30/12, 12:26 AM
MOTM Committee Member

Originally Posted by StangMahn
yeah, all these prepper people are just going to go nutty when they see whatever would be on the other side of a doomsday.

Count me in for the "The World's Gonna Get Hit By A Huge Asteroid, Let's Have A ****ing Hell of a Party!" kind of people
Bahaha I'll be right there with ya David!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast